Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » UT Longhorn Dance Team FEET!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UT Longhorn Dance Team FEET!
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These girls are sexy..all college aged from University of Texas in Austin,which makes sense,girls in that town are fine little mommas.
 -
 -
 -
 - [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They made my horn long!! Real cuties, great shots.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FXXX ME !!!!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why the last one is a red X, but here's the link to it in case. UT GIRLS FEET [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"hook 'em horns". Now introducing, the defending national champions, the Texas Longhorns.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
indeed...they shall not be de-FEETed...lol

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pictures, I love girls with jeans on....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Champ:
"hook 'em horns"...

Those babes can hook my ass anytime they want [Woot] [Evil Grin] .

[ August 29, 2006, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap these pics are hot!!!!I've noticed these days when theirs school pics taked they allways seem to have the girls barefooted.I can't begin to tell you how hot that is [Drool] I don't remember the girls in my school getting barefooted for school pics.These are pure classics...BIG TIME!!!!! THANK YOU!!! for sharing these.I'd love to know if theirs more like this out their.Man,cute college girls barefoot in jeans..and some in the pose???? [Drool] what more could you want?? I know more like pics!!! Thanks for sharing these Wrinklesguy!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! All those girls, showing their feet is incredible!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to hate the Longhorns, now I absolutely love them ....
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those pics remind me of ehy I miss college so much.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wishing i was in the middle of all those beautiful young ladies with their toes pointed to the center maybe a good definition of what Heaven would be like

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great find.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crossman200
Board Regular
Member # 4069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crossman200   Email Crossman200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think i know where im going to college now...
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links