Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Sandra - Beautiful Feet in Flip-Flops (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sandra - Beautiful Feet in Flip-Flops
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
Sandra is 22 y.o. and has a wonderful pair of size 7 feet. Look at the contrast between her white flip-flops and her slender and well tanned sexy feet.
I hope you like it.

Rafael

-

-

-

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
MY GOD! those feet are amazing...the polishl...the toes...the soles...and those flip flops make her feet even more amazing! Thanks a lot for those pics! feel free to add more!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So far this has been a GREAT Friday at Wu's!

Pretty girls, pretty feet...

Keep them coming!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice feet in flips
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover1976
Board Regular
Member # 15703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover1976   Email feetlover1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I am that cigarette butt next to her feet.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice feet soft looking soles

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Surely you ve managed to collect beautiful Spanish girls. I like them [Smile] Great feet!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love it.these are definatelly amazing.great shape,nice complexion,soft skin and lovelly toes.perfect

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's a cute girl with nice legs and feet. Thanks.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome gal with awesome feet- looks fantastric in those flip-flops!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justfeet
Board Regular
Member # 17517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justfeet   Email Justfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rafael, great feet..simply delicious...do you have pics of her soles. They seem like they might be real soft.
Keep up the good work and keep giving us more pics..eagerly awaiting the next set...Sandra you are a darling...and feets beautiful.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UFGT1989
Major Player
Member # 3385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UFGT1989   Email UFGT1989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, thanks for the post!!
Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm...beautiful tanned legs, feet and girl. I like her look and hairdo.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your nice comments. she's beautiful from head to toes. I want to show you her soft soles. She's the girl on the right. The other soles belong to her friend Susana.
I hope you like them as well.

Rafael

-

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links