Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Worshipping Frankie F. (Vidclip, 2 min. 28 sec.)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worshipping Frankie F. (Vidclip, 2 min. 28 sec.)
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I posted this video in the "Foot Fetish Talk" section, but deserves to be placed in here as well. There isn't a "Video" section in this forum, so I think this will suffice:

"Probably not a total stranger, but this was my second time meeting with Frankie F. I was lucky enough to get her feet worshipped for the first time on camera by yours truly. Whoo hoo!"

Worshipping Frankie F.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ungh, J.R. . .. that video is AWESOME [Smile] )))

tell me something, how did her soles/toes taste? Were they on the sweet or salty side? From the looks of it I'm guessing they were salty...

You are so lucky, and she seemed like she was getting--- I mean, she was enjoying it! [Wink]

Keep up the good work bro! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UFGT1989
Major Player
Member # 3385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UFGT1989   Email UFGT1989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DAMN JR, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Please tell us how her beautiful feet tasted. Thanks for the post, I love your website!!
Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Were they on the sweet or salty side? From the looks of it I'm guessing they were salty...
You're right. She came over in these boots and socks which made her feet really sweaty (and smelly). I'm not one for a fragrant foot, so I had her clean up before shooting.

I'd say she's adjusted to the foot worship thing quite well. She doesn't get tickled all that much anymore and really enjoys it.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links