Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Road Trip Shots 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Road Trip Shots 2
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More Road trip shots. Enjoy!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats nice to see some dash board feet,I have only seen 1 dash board sighting this year.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea I love to see this while riding down the road.

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was lucky enough to see alot of dashboard feet this past summer. I drove back and forth to Florida a few times while vacationing. This would be my ultimate candid capture but I just imagine the embarassment of trying to explain the car accident to my insurance company.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Isn't that the truth. That would be hard to explain. I saw a lot of dash board feet this summer too. But I am lucky in that my wife will normally sleep when we take trips, and she puts her feet on the dash and kicks back. Its funny though we passed a guy on I-95, and he took a pic with his cell phone of her feet on the dash. I slowed down and let him get his shot, waved and went on. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I look for the dashboard barefeet all the time they are the best and they sometimes cause fender benders. [Eek!]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I look for the dashboard barefeet all the time they are the best and they sometimes cause fender benders. [Eek!]

I catch myself looking for them too, especially on the highway on a trip, they can be easy to spot.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links