Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Some nice large hose shots! feet.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some nice large hose shots! feet..
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know what you think of these large files guys?

Oh my God you are going to love this! It's very original. Please check this out I think you will love it. (IF YOU LIKE A GIRL IN SOME PAIN YOU WILL DIG THIS)

PLEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT AND ORDER SOME VIDEOS OR HOSE! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS.

For you right here you are going to love it! (show some support)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

PHOTOS TO DIE FOR
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
All of my clips
http://clips4sale.com/?108
New lower priced dvds!
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Brit

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super-duper awesome nyloned feet pictures.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing pics!! I just love your pantyhose toes and soles! Love seeing those red toes in the black hose!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics Britney, Oh how I would love to smell those sexy feet of yours! [Drool]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I soooooo wanna smell those feet Brit!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sniff away boys.. These are a bit older photos but, I wasnt sure if anyone had seen the larger versions. One day I will force you to sniff my feet Pat dont worry!! LOL Merry Christmas

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That first pic is adorable and so inviting. [Smile]

Beautiful pics.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to see your polish toes, Britney. Oh, I'm sniffing away, too [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy feet Brit, how could i get your worn hose!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you own my erection. You don't hve one bad set of pictures, the greatest of all time. If you did tickling, I think I might give you my soul.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You sure do know how to look into the camera with a naughty look. Wish I was there [Cheers]

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to see you in that outfit with those style of hose in a tied and tickled situation!

I think a good idea for a video would have you in this outfit, and someone you recently "bullied" gets revenge on you by tying up your hosed feet, giving them a dusting of itching powder, and making you beg to have them tickled!

Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by mikenice:
Sexy feet Brit, how could i get your worn hose!

Email me babe! I will get some too you quickly.. I'm wearing them a ton over the holidays under my old stinky pointy toed boots!

britney_sweetstink@yahoo.com

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by nylontickler:
I would love to see you in that outfit with those style of hose in a tied and tickled situation!

I think a good idea for a video would have you in this outfit, and someone you recently "bullied" gets revenge on you by tying up your hosed feet, giving them a dusting of itching powder, and making you beg to have them tickled!

Are you serious? I wouldl love to do this as a custom video for you babe! email be babe, I love this tickling idea, I'm sure I could make this fantasy for you.

britney_sweetstink@yahoo.com

--------------------

-

maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really hot pictures [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links