Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Nikla's demanding feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nikla's demanding feet
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergio_aituoipiedi   Author's Homepage   Email Sergio_aituoipiedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I quit working friday night and after 2 hours my flue started. I spent Christmas and all the period in bad with flue. It was not very Merry.
The 2nd of January anyway the second season of my tv show will start so I am preparing a lot of news. I introduce you to the next model of the week, Nikla Black. I will speak about her in www.aituoipiedi.com next update, hopefully tomorrow, but this is a 5 minute clip filmed when she came visiting me in Misex and I was busy massaging a girl. She saw Fumiko, that never met before, and she got my sostitution.

Not all the girls are surprised when Fumiko go down on her knees and do her job with feet massages and worship. Nikla expected it, pretended it.
Her natural life dominant style I never saw it with a woman, but it was not much different than with men submissive. It was simply obvious and right for Nikla to have Fumiko pampering her feet with devotion, she gave her stockinged feet to sniff and to lick with the expectation of a Goddess that is waiting for the job to be done properly, regardless fot the dozens people watching behind. When it was clear for Nikla too that Fumiko was a true devote she give her shoes to be cleaned with her tongue too. In these days you will know more about Nikla as she will enter the models section and she may join me too in the tv show.

From aituoipiedi [url= http://"http://clips4sale.com/store/1177"]CLIP STORE[/url]
 -

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links