Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Bodybuilder Human Step Aerobics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bodybuilder Human Step Aerobics
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
This beautiful Bodybuilder, Sunfire, does step aerobics to keep herself in great shape.

She dragged her human step prop into position and steps on it like a worthless object.

The step object, however, seems to have an entirely different feeling about this circumstance (as you can tell by the grimaces on his face). It thinks it is a human full of feelings rather than a worthless object for her feet. I guess this wussy aerobics step will need to harden up to it's real purpose in life (ie. her worthless foot step) [Wink]

-

...credited from this video gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Suddenly i felt a pain in the back! Thanks Tyler, excellent stuff, like usual! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing [Cheers]

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Another "in great shape" hottie to engage in our FF fun. I saw the gallery and the various looks on her face are so funny [Laugh] . I enjoyed the gallery, Tyler. Thanks. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
I saw the gallery and the various looks on her face are so funny [Laugh] .

thx footman, I stuck her in daydream mode for that scene and luckily a few of the odd expressions landed a big smile on her face too. I was a little relieved to see that she might've enjoyed the foot sucking from time to time [Smile]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff, thanks for posting!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links