Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Airplane passengers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Airplane passengers
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 7 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One has to be quick and tactful when taking pics of feet in close proximity to people, without being caught. [Big Grin] Not the best quality, it was a camera phone.  -
 - [Big Grin]

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That first pic could have been skipped but the second pic was pretty nice

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually those pics are probably the clearest I've seen through a camera phone.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumpit1
Board Regular
Member # 2562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumpit1   Email crumpit1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both excellent thanks
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys for your comments.

--------------------

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First one is rank but second is nice.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Actually those pics are probably the clearest I've seen through a camera phone.

Totally agree- not bad at all. No matter how many sandal and flip-flop wearing girls get on a plane with me, they rarely have seats in my row where I can enjoy them. Always bums me out!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi feetluvr, I travel often, and I have a technique where, I check out some potential feet, and where there are empty rows, I sit if the feet are close enough, the other way, is to time them as they pass in the aisle, or standing @ the washroom. Sometimes, I just ask, if I cant resist, with the excuse that I love the nail polish colour, and I would like to show my wife how nice it is, and then I click away.

--------------------

rubberinsole
Board Regular
Member # 5285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubberinsole   Email rubberinsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First one is actually my fave.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great work! It is risky but a hell of a lot of fun.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Thanks again guys for yr kind comments, it is risky, and fun. The adrenalin rush one gets from seeing beautiful feet every day, and the challenge of trying to capture them to keep, share or do whatever you want with them makes life worth living just for the sake of a beautiful female foot.

--------------------

soles_licker
Major Player
Member # 4694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_licker   Email soles_licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it must have been a pleasant flight... [Wink]
Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links