Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ball Game Shots (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ball Game Shots
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 10 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some shots I took of my wife LO at a ballgame. As you can see, I paid more attention to her feet than what was going on the field. Enjoy [Thumbs Up]
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ January 03, 2007, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: feetlover2 ]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't blame you, I'd be in the same predicament, especially since I don't care that much about baseball anyway.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice pictures, but i can see only the thumbs.

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
same here
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know she would have had my attention too! Were there any guys trying to sneak peeks?

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome shots love those candid shots i always look for girls to take off shoes and show some feet and some places other than home and stuff like that

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by maro2005:
nice pictures, but i can see only the thumbs.

Okay problem fixed, and I added a couple more, sorry for the mix up [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I know she would have had my attention too! Were there any guys trying to sneak peeks?

Yes in fact there was one guy that sat in front of us, you can see him in one of the pics with a camera, I think he tried to take a pic of her feet, I don't know if he was sucessful.

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I don't blame you, I'd be in the same predicament, especially since I don't care that much about baseball anyway.

I lov baseball, but she made it hard for me to watch the game [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been in that position of yours. Considering that is my job to know what's going on on the field, feet can be very disturbing! But i was never able to look somewhere else, it's like a magnethism or something like that! [Wink]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: I was forgetting the essential here... Wonderful feet, great pics! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really good pictures [Thumbs Up]
Thank you!

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is the first time i give babseball any of my time. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetlover2:
...there was one guy that sat in front of us, you can see him in one of the pics with a camera, I think he tried to take a pic of her feet...

Looked for him outta curiosity, but couldn't find him. I did find another gal in shorts and barefeet though. Anybody else find her? (maybe we need to publish a book similar to Where's Waldo only trying to find the barefoot girl!) [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice pictures. Your wife has very pretty feet. I would pay more attention to her lovely feet as well.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
AWESOME PHOTOS!

Ballgame? I didn't see a ballgame...oh wait now I see it, behind the pretty feet.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links