Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Her Red Heels...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Her Red Heels...
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again Everyone,
It has been a while since we last posted, as things have kept us prety busy recently. I wanted to share these few pictures that I took last week of my lovely wife's sexy feet in her red heels. I bought her these heels to go with this amazing red dress that compliments her beautiful body so well, and stuns many when she wears it. These heels look amazing on her...so sexy and so slutty all at once. Love that combination. [Mmm]

Also, the pedicure she is wearing in these pics...I did one handed. Ran into a bit of bad luck and broke my right hand, but was still determined to pamper her sexy feet.

We hope you enjoy these few pics and when my hand is fully healed, We plan on doing a huge photo session and want to honor some specific requests that we have recieved too.

And Camille...We hope you especially enjoy these pics. She wanted me to tell you so. [Kiss]

Regards,
2swift

-  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh that's fantastic!
Thank you very much to both of you...
Red looks amazing on your wife [Mmm]
And pedicure is just yummy... Oh no, it's too sexy to look yummy... Sorry, have no words [Blush]

A great job!

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they shine!...........................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice legs too... yummy...good job on the peds for a one handed man.. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi you two! The pictures that you posted are fantastic. Ms 2swift is definately a stunning creature if she has feet and toes like we can see on the pics. The red heels and the sexy dark red polish are a great combination.
With the utmost respect to you 2swift, I will add that I typed, this message with one hand, and now I am going to gaze at her lovely toes in those sexy heels and finish the job my non typing hand was doing. [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
P.S. I hope the Ms 2swift is not offended in any way. Thanks for the sexy heel pics!!!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links