Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » G/f's New Light orange Predicure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G/f's New Light orange Predicure
NylonNecter
Board Regular
Member # 24388

Icon 7 posted      Profile for NylonNecter   Email NylonNecter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some quick snaps on the Camera phone of g/fs new pedicure...Absolutely love the colour, its more of a light organge colour ( doesnt show in the pics) Loooks 10000x better in person, i'll have to try get some snaps on the Digital camera.
The lighting of the room did'nt help either!!

None the less...Enjoy these for now:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ December 20, 2007, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: NylonNecter ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, those are sensational! OMG, so pretty. tytytytyty:)

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NylonNecter
Board Regular
Member # 24388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NylonNecter   Email NylonNecter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And new heels i just bought for her:

-

-

-

Will try and get some photo's with the new heels on..What a combination!!!

Stay tuned!!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright! Last time I saw that shade was years ago. I was staying at a hotel in Sacramento, CA and the maid was barefoot when I walked into the room.
I wish I had been alone, I would have asked to shoot a few and maybe got some play time in as well.
Thanks for sharing.....and for the memory!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NylonNecter
Board Regular
Member # 24388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NylonNecter   Email NylonNecter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys...She loves the comments!!

Yeh it is a hot colour,especiially for Summer over hear...Goes really well with high Stilletoes!! Can't wait to have some fun with these over the weekand!!! [Smile] )

hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Put some sole pics up

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the length of her big toenail.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NylonNecter
Board Regular
Member # 24388

Im not a HUGE sole fan but dont mind it....I'll see how i go on the weekand...
gene3034
Board Regular
Member # 28170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gene3034   Email gene3034   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love to suck her toes
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
I love the length of her big toenail.

Yep, you said it.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very pretty toes...thank you.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible color (looks almost like it could glow in the dark!) Cute toes and nice nails too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the color -love the feet-----thanks
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
totally fucking hot! Wow, me like, me like!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links