Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Merry Christmas people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Merry Christmas people
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you all have a great xmas. Thanks for another brilliant year of feetyness.

2 views from Aussie land
 -
 -
The wife
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to do this. But....

*bump*

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jingle Hells Bells Corgi!

Threads got bumped off the board pretty quick from a recent flood of old posts from months ago being brought to the top. I missed this one.

Hope Christmas was good to you guys on your hemisphere. Looks like the weather there is rather nice! Imagine girls with beach blankets and bare feet walking to the beach for Christmas. Dreamland! [Smile]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice post mate. seasons greetings!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links