Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Andi as Mrs. Claus (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi as Mrs. Claus
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is for all you naughty bitches that fat ass Santa left off his list. Let me just say that Santa was doin' a hell of alot more than kissing Mommy under the Missletoe last night!!!
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW let me be the first 2 say SEXY from head 2 toe......and if u dont mind me saying def looks like a MILF......keep the pics cumming!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a bewitching woman. I am pleased to say that I am under her spell!
Thank you!! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sacfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 28153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sacfeet   Email sacfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't agree more. [Smile] totally hot! a def turn on.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always knew Andi was totally hot and this post proves it [Drool] Aerodrew and Andi have a wonderful new year, and please more post of Andis' gorgeous feet in 08
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've always wondered what her body looked like....

OMG!!!! She looks killer! I would love to see some pics of the top of her feet and that sexy christmas pedicure..

MORE MORE!!!!!

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife has nice calves and the prettiest feet! Please have her in my group!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the outfit , but not as much as i love those sexy feet
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look at those calve muscles!!! Look at the way her heel pops off her shoe as she poses hands on hips!!! Look at that soft sole presented to eager tongues as she is sprawled out on the couch!!! Look at how hard I'm fighting from paddling the pickle in front of all my forum friends!!!!

What I want to know is what is that last pic that is blocked by photobucket from violating their TOS. PM me with it Aerodrew! Better yet, send Andi over to my place to recreate the scene for me in person!

Love that woman! [Wink]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Lord! A+!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scrumptious Delicious ... WOW lucky man ...
she has great toes and soles and legs and Umm everything

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good lookin' out ya'll, thanks for all the props!!
Trevorfeet.. MILF??? Not really sure? Umm, she is a Mom and she's 37.. We've been together since we were 20 so I guess I've never related to her as a MILF??
Plus,, honestly I'm still not too sure if I know what the criteria is to get that "MILF" or "MATURE" label???

LeDaemon... Man I don't know why they flagged those pics.. Maybe a little too much ass??
The confusing part is it appears like they only flagged a couple and let some others go...
Who knows?? But speaking of this..
What photo/video sharing site would you suggest that does not censor??
ps check your pm

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any face and feet pics??

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks aerodrew, Andi is still one hellavu fox!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

quote:
Originally posted by donegal:
any face and feet pics??

Yo, sorry my friend, just trying to maintain a little discreetness. Do a search for "aerodrew",
to see some old posts.. That should keep you busy for a while...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links