Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Charlotte - New Swedish model!!! (PHOTOS ADDED)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Charlotte - New Swedish model!!! (PHOTOS ADDED)
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on my way to Stockholm for the celebration of of the New Year and before I go I thought I would post some images of the latest model at ScandinavianFeet.com.

Her name is Charlotte and she's from Gothenburg. Her shoe size is 36 (size 6).

I think there's something extra sexy with her sweet little feet and they look very tempting.. I would love to rub my nose against her soles and inhale the sweet aroma...

Since i might not be able to check in before 2008 I wish you all a happy New Year.

-  -  -  -

[ December 31, 2007, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: lamdaman ]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's very sexy, for sure. And her feet and soles looks FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: Happy New Year to you, Charlotte and all the girls from Scandinavia! [Cheers]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she is fantastic [Eek!]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...dead
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you like her. I will try to shoot some more pictures with her...

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A babe with beatiful feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you like her.. Photos of her tops where asked after in another forum so i post additional photos here as well..

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Delicious !!! she is sexy and has awesome soles n toes .... thanks for sharing ...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
I would love to rub my nose against her soles and inhale the sweet aroma...

So would I - she's hot! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] x 2!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links