Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My GF's sexy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My GF's sexy feet
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, sorry for the low quality...
I saw her high arches and my mobile phone was the first and only thing that got in my hand...
Oh, well, she told me she's going to polish her nails black so I'm going to use my Canon EOS 400D for high quality photos and share them. [Smile]
Jeez, what I great footjob I got today before taking this photo... [Jerkoff]

-

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like a nice foot from what I can see. If you're going to talk about the footjob you need to show some of the 'after' pics. [Mmm] [Drool]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cant wait to see the pic taken with canon 400D.
Your girlfriend has great feet.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks phenomenal even in a poor quality picture! Can't wait to see better quality ones.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow cant wait to see the sexy toes with blk polish and with the good camera ...
we'll be waiting

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slavetothehigharche:
Wow cant wait to see the sexy toes with blk polish and with the good camera ...
we'll be waiting

+1

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links