Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Vacuumjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vacuumjob
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the result of Michaela is using the vacuum cleaner... [Eek!]
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahah, Olaf !!!!!!! Always great posts bro ! Me & my GF we're recenly joking around with vacuum ideas, cool to see it in action. Is this vid on NN ?

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...just a warning: some vacuums have fans in the tube...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy, i hope there is no first hand experience behind that warning [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You stuck your dick in a vacuum?
You have a living breathing female with sexy feet in front of you and you stick your dick in a vacuum?
Ok... moving on from that implausibility, I don't know about everyone else, but I would imagine the tube of my vacuum is fairly dirty, and germ ridden. I sincerely hope no parasites crawl up your pee-hole.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fail.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
Andy, i hope there is no first hand experience behind that warning [Eek!]

Hahahahaha not for me, fortunately. A mate's mum told him not to because of that. She said she wouldn't care otherwise.
hahaha

****************************************************************************************

And to the two guys that feel it necessary to judge someone: He's the one with the girl. He's the one who's gettin' what he wants. And he didn't stick his dick *in* it if you look at the photos; the girl is cleaning up the come with it.

Stop moaning about other people's pictures and post your own if you don't like the ones already on here.

[ October 24, 2009, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a 1200$ Kirby, and it can suck the bricks off a house; so I kinda doubt me and the wife will ever get into vacuum fetish thing with that. Hope she lubed the hose up good my good man.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have a whole clip store on clips4sale (Be My Carpet) dedicated to women vacuuming a dude's cock to orgasm. I downloaded a clip just for curiosity and it was so cool (due to the sound of the cock in the tube) I couldn't hold back my cum. Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links