Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Roni of Roni's Paradise (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Roni of Roni's Paradise
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roni is in a class all of her own. Her feet always look pampered and well taken care of. Her site is awesome and should have a look see if you want to see some perfect feet, it is well worth the price, since there is a lot of content!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pete77
Board Regular
Member # 6195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pete77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is really out of this world. Anyone has some pix or vids to share of her? Would love to see the ones she did with Janet.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep....one of my all time faves too.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soxaholic
Board Regular
Member # 42440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soxaholic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
Roni is in a class all of her own. Her feet always look pampered and well taken care of. Her site is awesome and should have a look see if you want to see some perfect feet, it is well worth the price, since there is a lot of content!

Bootster:

I second your thoughts that Roni's site is "well worth the price". I love her pretty peds and her latest update was foot lover's fantasy. She keeps getting better with time. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soxaholic
Board Regular
Member # 42440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soxaholic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic new posting on Roni's Contribution Page today [Thumbs Up]

-

Man, do those feet look sexy [Mmm]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soxaholic
Board Regular
Member # 42440

I can't believe Roni's beautiful feet don't get more attention on this forum.

-

soxaholic
Board Regular
Member # 42440

Roni is constantly updating her site with new material highlighting her gorgeous feet in and out of sheer hose and expensive heels. Breathtaking!

-  -

loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a gorgeous woman, been watching her for years. I've always hoped she'd grow her toenails a bit longer - she'd have killer feet if she did.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BLACK
Loyal Member
Member # 16095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLACK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah.....Roni.

I just found a few movies on the Hamster. Great stuff.

http://xhamster.com/user/feebee

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soxaholic
Board Regular
Member # 42440

Another great close-up of Roni's soft soles wrapped only in sheer nylon.
 -

Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allow me to chime in on this subject.

First of all, Steve and I love Roni and her husband, Lucky. They are just amazing people across the board. We met them when we were on vacation in Hawaii in 2003 and got together each time we went back.

Second, as to the bi issue...my FAQ page said I wasn't bi *prior* to 2003. Since then it has said polar opposite. Why? Because Roni is the woman responsible for me discovering that I did, in fact, have a bi-sexual side that I was previously completely unaware of. I can only guess, since I am not a man, but it was probably like the first time a guy finds out that he has a foot fetish. We were doing a non-contact foot/leg shoot with Steve and Lucky on still and video cameras and suddenly we got touchy-feely and then we were kissing and soon the clothes were flying off and both our hubbies were standing there with raging hardons...Roni went for Steve's big cock, I went for Lucky's and we all 4 came multiple times. Totally, 100% unplanned and a major shock to Steve and I.

Anyway, Roni is actually over 60 now and she is still drop-dead gorgeous. She's one of the ONLY women we've met who interested Steve on a sexual level, because he's really picky.

It's been 7 years since we've seen them - and we hope to do so again in the future!

[ July 24, 2012, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Janet Mason ]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soxaholic
Board Regular
Member # 42440

I've been lucky to meet Roni on several occasions. She is a sweetheart and a stunning beauty...even more so in person.
soxaholic
Board Regular
Member # 42440

Oh...and the most beautiful feet I've ever had the pleasure to massage. They are lovely. Such soft soles and pretty toes. Truly a pleasure. I'm a much better person for knowing her!
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yeah, I remember Janet back in the day saying she would not do another female, but there are videos of her with other females now (although the other girls seem to go down and play with her more than she does with them). And that she'd never do cuckold stuff as it wasn't her cup of tea, but she's on a few cuckold themed sites now. Oh well, guess the pro scene dollar changed some of that. Heehee... I think she said she's leaving that scene now though. I don't really chat with her like I used to.

I'll confirm both of your main points. I was surprised to see Janet doing girl-girl stuff in recent years, since she even made a point of saying she wasn't interested in it in the FAQ on her website. I especially enjoyed her work with Roni, but I always wondered in the back of my mind whether she found it was essential to do girl-girl stuff for the sake of her career.

Where I used to get the impression Janet was actually enjoying herself with a stream of amateur guys back in her early days, now I get the impression it's only about the money instead of the sexual thrill. And that would be a shame if it's so.

Cheers,
DL

You guys are confusing my pro scenes with my amateur stuff on my own site. The pro scenes are all about "acting"...that's not just a fact, it's the POINT of pro work. Rarely if ever is a pro scene genuine. That's the reason I backed way, way, WAY off on pro scenes after 2009.

I have NO control over where any scenes which I am paid for are posted, because I don't own them - hence being paid for my work in them, just like any actor/actress, whether Hollywood or adult, whom you care to mention. They don't "own" the movies they are in.

I do, however, have 100% control over my own site because it's my content; I own it with Steve, and no one else does. And you won't find ANY cuckold stuff on my site. My site is real and all fun - the pro scenes are scripted and directed and any "fun" in them is both rare and accidental.

So, your perception is not only off, but outdated, because my site content is not only unchanged, but the subject of pro work and how I do VERY few scenes these days is something I have blogged about not only in great detail, but quiet often, since late 2009. Essentially, you're working off a misconception based on 3-year old information! :-)

[ July 24, 2012, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: Janet Mason ]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:

Anyway, Roni is actually over 60 now and she is still drop-dead gorgeous. She's one of the ONLY women we've met who interested Steve on a sexual level, because he's really picky.

It's been 7 years since we've seen them - and we hope to do so again in the future!

Absolutely LOVED the set you two did together! I believe I still have the pics and some video clips! [Smile] You guys need to do a reunion set soon!!

Roni actually turned 60 a few months back and like Janet said is drop-dead gorgeous and is beautiful inside and out! She looks better than some of the girls half her age! And her personality, words can't even begin to describe! She's one of the most caring, genuine, kind, warm hearted people I've been fortunate enough to chat with!

Here are some pics I've had saved of her beautiful sexy feet! I know some of you guys many not like these pics because she tends to wear some sort of nylons in almost all her pics but I tried to include some of her bare feet as well!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links