Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Athena K - Aussie Footjob (x16) **Update** Cumshot added! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Athena K - Aussie Footjob (x16) **Update** Cumshot added!
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow her feet are perfect in every way. a footjob from soles that smooth would have be cumming in minutes. great post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an odd penis
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen an uncircumcised penis before? We all start out that way!

Great shots Andy, her feet look very smooth and silky

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
What an odd penis

Odd angles and uncirc.

But thank you...?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cum on Athena's soles is a dream come true, so hot!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gooey toe pics are great.Nice post.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's next!?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Who's next!?

I'll hedge my bets here and go with...ME [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Never seen an uncircumcised penis before? We all start out that way!

Great shots Andy, her feet look very smooth and silky

I'm uncircumcised, that's not what I was referring to...
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
What an odd penis

Number One: What a rude thing to say.
Number Two: I happen to love it and it's the only one that will ever, ever get to experience my feet. Ever.
Thanks for stopping by Rae, but next time don't worry about it. [Smile]

To everyone else, thanks for the love! There will definitely be more to come.
Love AK
xx

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant wait to see some more cummy soles I love cum on soles to much [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow awesome pics! Wish I was Andy lol.

I was wondering, did Athena manage to finish you off just using her feet or did either of you use hands to finish off the job?

Either way the pictures are absolutely lovely...thanks for sharing them!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by FootLover36:
Wow awesome pics! Wish I was Andy lol.

I was wondering, did Athena manage to finish you off just using her feet or did either of you use hands to finish off the job?

Either way the pictures are absolutely lovely...thanks for sharing them!

That would be a negatory [Tongue] - her very skilled hands helped me out [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah!

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links