Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » HAIRY PUSSY AND NICE FEET! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HAIRY PUSSY AND NICE FEET!
nextgt
Board Regular
Member # 37645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nextgt   Email nextgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nextgt
Board Regular
Member # 37645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nextgt   Email nextgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

[center]  - [/center]

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shearnylon
Board Regular
Member # 3869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shearnylon   Email shearnylon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Absolutely stunning. I love the last pic. Cant be better than hairy pussies and beautiful feet.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is one aroused pussy, I know the furry kitty
is pre 80's and 90's but for some reason I am starting to like kitty's more in their natural state, I think because it adds a sense of maturity. But it is nice not to have to pick the weeds from your teeth after a good licking

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good postings.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute feet and I love her pussy in that last shot. However, other than landing strips or little decorative pubic hair patterns (I've seen some fun ones), I don't much care for the hair down there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of the short discussion I had with my gf about women these days and their disgust with pubic hair. I personally think a woman should have some hair, just very short and contained, a landing strip, like Pat said. She tried it but then gave it up. There's just something about all the grown up women these days having bare pussies like 14 year olds and then seeing a pro like Jelena Jenson for instance - fucking gorgeous, but she has some muff.

So while I'm not digging this chick's fro, I can appreciate that she's rocking her some serious muff, but you can tell she keeps up on her maintenance, as its not all over her legs and ass really.

Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good, i love delicious pussy haired, pretty tall model and sexy feet,in 2 pic see worn toeprints flip flops... [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta say hate pickin hair outta my teeth! but to each's own....soles are not bad..

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to come back and steal a look at that puffy pink pussy again. Only missing my tongue or a nice big black cock. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God, what great pics. I don't think her feet are that special, but that pussy, wow!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i absolutely love the two shots, candlestick and plow yoga poses. im really not into the hair thing nor do i mind it. but while everything on her is very nice and her soles are just amazing. i wouldnt stick my tongue in that asshole and i do love to tongue a good female ass
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, instant turn on. Normally not into hairy pussy but she wears it so well. Great foot shot and the brown eye. Thank you for posting my friend.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having a nice groom neat bush is cool and a good change of pace. It adds a natural and mature theme to the mix.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links