Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Rosie's First Footjob (Oilbath) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rosie's First Footjob (Oilbath)
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another addition to the Latina Oil Bath Series. This is Rosie and her size 8 feet. Virgin feet. Her friend Cami helps oil her sexy latina ass, legs and feet. Rosie's feet felt like butter, super soft and super clean. See how good her wrinkles feel. Covered in hot cum, these feet were made for fucking.

Oily Latina Feet, Made For Footjobs!! CLICK HERE

-
 -
 -
 -
[IMG]http://ist1-3.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/B/a/F/B/Ba  - FB/cami%26rosieoifj%204_m.jpg[/IMG]
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot virgin? She seems like she's done a FJ before.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

this was her first...its older footage but the one released was actually her second
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do u find these girls??????

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

just friends of ours...other than the known girls
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the girls have perfect toenails, do you make them have pedicures before photo shoots?

--------------------
I love having my sexy toes polished xxx

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well u and ur friends are extremely hot and seem like u have been doing footjobs for centuries..goddesses [Bow Down]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rene Phoenix:

-

Cami curls her foot up to show off all five of her polished toe nails from the side watches as Rosie's toes grip tightly around his shaft and gets ready to stroke!

quote:

-

Rosie strokes her feet so vigorously that her toe ring starts to fall off!

quote:

-

Cami sticks her foot under his balls and wiggles her toes to stimulate them while each of Rosie's wrinkles sends jolts of pleasure to his body as they all slide back and forth and massage the head.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

We actually do the girls nails here. I'm very picky [Smile]
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they are without a doubt some of the best nails I've ever seen. They make the girls feet look perfect. I'd love you to do mine! Xxx

--------------------

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

post a pic of your feet here kaz [Smile]
so i can see what i can do for you lol

Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

I will definitely post a picture of my feet on here soon! I wish there was something you could do for me Rene but that may be difficult as I live in the UK! The girl who does my nails is pretty good though. I'll just have to keep looking forward to seeing your fantastic pictures on here! Xx

--------------------

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of these recent photos showing two girls giving one guy a foot job are awesome. All these girls have hot feet. I hope I could meet two girls like this some day.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely smoking hot- and that's before the oil! Positively mind blowing when they're oiled up.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links