Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 32 y/o wife, size 8 (updated 8/2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 32 y/o wife, size 8 (updated 8/2)
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azzz18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ August 18, 2014, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: azzz18 ]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics, hope you post more in the future.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Perfect feet! Loving her talented feet! Can't wait to see some more pics [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic first post!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I had to visit the thread again...can't get enough! [Thud] [Jerkoff]
oxicom101
Major Player
Member # 37616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxicom101   Email oxicom101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, beautiful!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet & great bottom. Thanks and welcome.
-hyo

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

more
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her soft little foot bottoms! I want to rub the head of my @#%& all over them until they are wet and shiny with my precum!

I want to see more of her please!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous! Lucky man!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the photos. She's a gorgeous girl with fantastic feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife's body is fantastic and she looks so hot. Her feet are very sexy, and her soles are spectacular...with such deep wrinkles, too. Well done, and welcome to the board.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azzz18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks all for the great comments! will be trying to get some more pics up in the next few days after the busy weekend.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful. I would love to see more of her legs, toes and pretty bare soles. Thanks a lot!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always has deliciously wrinkled soles, and she sure knows how to handle a cock! great skills, thanks so much guys.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links