Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 32 y/o wife, size 8 (updated 8/2) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: 32 y/o wife, size 8 (updated 8/2)
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant! And your wife has incredible soles!!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azzz18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ August 18, 2014, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: azzz18 ]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her legs and ass are beyond belief.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

Icon 14 posted      Profile for azzz18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks- she appreciates it and all the nice comments!
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxicom101
Major Player
Member # 37616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxicom101   Email oxicom101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude..how do you leave those soles alone?!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azzz18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try not to leave those soles alone- she loves massages...and more!
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very dirty soles, I like it! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see an update with more pics of those hot feet and that hot ass! [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

[ August 18, 2014, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: azzz18 ]

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azzz18
Loyal Member
Member # 44694

thank you! that was easy enough, lol-
Thanks for the remarks, too.

fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muy bueno
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GR8 pics and welcome to Wu's!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's awesome!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god the body AND feet on her! I wouldn't be able to contain myself [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links