Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 18 Year Old, Kennedy Leigh - 1st Footjob!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 18 Year Old, Kennedy Leigh - 1st Footjob!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! This is what Barely Legal Footjobs is ALL ABOUT! When you get a girl like this, you go right for the gusto! Kennedy Leigh just turned 18 a few months ago and I was sure very fortunate to have found her. She's from Minnesota and she's part Greek, and part German, and this is her first visit to Philly. She's such a sweet Mid Western girl, accent and all. This girl is literally perfection and wait until you see the awesome scenes I have her in for here and also www.feetofphilly.com and also www.phillybuttsluts.com. Her face is beautiful. Her skin is super soft and golden brown. I can't believe how high her arches were and how soft her feet were. She has this innocence about her that will bring any guy to his knees. She's confident in herself and she LOVES to please! One thing that stands out very clearly is her sensuality. I have never seen a girl at her young age be so sensual. Everything she does is slow and calculated and she is very comfortable with her self. It's a very rare trait indeed. After worshiping Kennedy's incredible 18 year old size 7.5 wet feet in the bathtub, we decided to bring it out onto the bed. Her bathtub foot worship scene will be up on www.feetofphilly.com. She strokes my cock with one foot while I lick the arches of her other foot. I am rock hard and ready for action. This newcummer wastes no time and displays an amazing combo of cock stroking and slow sensual strokes. I didn't know how long I was going to last, seriously. I got myself back together and now she rubs the vaseline gel oil all over her tan feet and soles, getting them all nice and shiny. Now the real fun begins and she jerking off my cock with great stroking action. I explode all over feet and the load went all over the place, straight up in the air several times and all over her feet. SHE'S THAT GOOD!! You owe to yourself to witness this beauty at work. She is EXTREMELY good at what she does!

See Kennedy Leigh on the following sites:

www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is slutty sexy! I'm in lust!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOETALLY HOT & SEXY!!!! TOERIFFIC!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any more pics of Kennedy you want to share? I dig that chick!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tender and young! I can only imagine how nice she would be!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links