Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult)
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Cum Association Training

I am going to teach you to associate your dick's throbbing with the smell of My feet.

I will only allow you strokes while you are inhaling My scent, and when you are not sniffing, you are not being stroked!
Consider this a lesson in arousal: you will ONLY cum to the smell of My feet, and you will NOT cum otherwise.

CONTAINS: HANDJOB, PANTYHOSE, TOES, FOOT SMELLING, POV, TEASE & DENIAL PLAY, CUM ON PANTYHOSE

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Annilingus Pet
Look at the luckiest little ass-licker on the planet. Watch how he waits, his wrists bound with red tape, for his Mistress to command his service. Lap up the dark corners of the Goddess, pet, and don't miss a single spot. Earn the privilege of being called "good boy."
I will have a spotless asshole, courtesy of a human bidet, and you will beg for more while kissing My ass in reverence and gratitude. Lick, lick, lick your life away, pet. I own you.

-
Stocking Jerk 2
CUSTOM: You are wearing stockings. You sit on a guy's crotch make him sniff, lick your feet, than you take off your stockings and tie the guy's hands up with them. You sit on his legs, oil your hands and start giving handjob to the tied up guy with your barefoot in his face, making him lick and smell your toes and soles, teasing and denying him several times and make him cum in this position at last. A moaning huge cumshot in a position and cam angles like in the attached pic is cool, which is similar to your "stocking jerk" vid. In the cumshot part, while he says he is cumming, you can shut his mouth up with your foot, make him lick your sole and maybe you aim the cumshot to his face if he can shoot so far [Smile] Also your talking to the guys in the vids is soo sexy.

-
FJ Cuck Dessert
CUSTOM: "...fresh feet and you're giving your lover a solejob, then have the cum rubbed into every inch of your soles. You then put some worn smelly heels/shoes on straight after, with the cum still on your soles, you then go off about your business for the day, be it shopping, work or anything like that. You then ring me to meet up, because your feet are smelly and need worshipping, then with a pov style foot worship you slip out of your smelly shoes, and stick your smelly feet in my face, you full well knowing they have had your man's cum drying into them, but I have no idea. Then you just keep asking if they smell."

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP, BOYS!!!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you please make me lick your ass like that too?

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes you are an amazing woman! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are so good...

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FROGGYSTYLE FOOTJOB

-

Power-Neutral * No Humiliation

POV-style, full-on footjob. Experience the hotness of My red polish and sexy anklet as My soles slap slap slap against your groin. My foot-pussy strokes your cock from hilt to tip, stroking your shaft in a mix of fast and slow strokes, building up to very fast slap-slap-slap right before you release a huge, arcing cum shot all over yourself!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freakin Awesome!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXUAL CHOICES
 -
Handjobs are the great decision-maker. Do you want to smell My feet, shoved right up your nose? No? Well, do you want to smell My feet while I jerk you off? Yes. Yes you do. Your penis always wins in the battle of your mind, and I always win against your penis. So, I own your mind.
I love to watch you cringe and wiggle under the stink of My sweaty feet - it's always a t0rture that's given Me great pleasure. You'll tolerate it, and you'll take whatever I want to give out, because My hand feels so good rubbing against your lubed-up dick.
But I'm not finished playing with your mind yet. After I make you cum, I keep jerking your dick, when it's too sensitive to be touched comfortably. I'm going to make you take this post-orgasm t0rture, writhing in discomfort and pain, wincing at the excruciating sensitivity, until you make a choice. Do you want to suffer through the post-orgasm t0rture, or do you want to smell My feet until you pass 0ut? Which will it be? We both know what I want - and that's just what you choose. Say goodnight as you lose c0nsciousness beneath My smelly soles.

Contains: HANDJOB, POST-ORGASM / POST-CUM TORTURE, FOOT SMELLING, MINDFUCK, FORCED ORGASM

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Delivery Boy

-

CUSTOM ORDER: Goddess Sarah just got back home from her crazy birthday party.After whole night's dancing, Sarah was so tired with her feet so sweaty and stinky covered by her favorite high heels. She Sat down on the sofa/bed and relax her legs and get her sexy sheer stocking feet released from shoes. Sarah stroked her toes and arch then paste her hand under nose to feel the smell.oops... so smelly like vinegar from her most beautiful toes in the world. Sarah continued comment on her foot scent until a delivery man is knocking at the door.

She put on shoes back and open the door for him. After the package has been passed, he asks Sarah to sign for the list so she went off to find a pen. Sarah totally didn't realize that the delivery man is a foot freak that he quickly search on the ground/shoebox for Sarah's worn shoes and smelly socks.The lucky kevin found a pair of worn socks/nylon left inside Sarah shoes. So he madly takes out them and put on face to sniff hard! But he was just caught everything by Sarah on the spot!

Now Sarah knew his weak point and quickly she took advantage of it. She threatened him she will report the case to his boss so he can no more getting a job. He is so scared that he honestly admits everything and beg Sarah not to do this.

Sarah then made a deal with him that now his credit card belongs to her for any purchase then she will keep what happened just now. He promises anything, that he already has become a foot slave of Sarah. Sarah brings him to sofa/bed and call him to lie down beside her legs. He helps take off Sarah's shoes and wants to sniff her feet so bad. Sarah orders him to sniff her shoes by nose only without mouth breathe.Then she tease him and stick both her feet on his nose and call him sniff harder! After that she takes off his pants and see the erection on his cock!

Finally Sarah peels off one stocking/sock and cover it on her hand as a glove,then she gives him a sexy handjob while kevin keep sniffing on her ruddy sweaty toes.Under Sarah's teasing words and sexy smile,he groans as her smelly foot aroma totally conquer his soul!

Quickly he can't hold any more and squirt out a big load while his nose smothered by Sarah's feet at the same time!!! Sarah just laugh at him as such a loser who cum all over himself. At last she takes away his credit card and tell him all the luxurious items that she wants to buy.Then she leaves with him being milked dry with both his balls and wallet!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING !!!!! [Eek!] [Mmm]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Blue Ball Jealous Foot Job
 -

Similar to "Jealous Boys," this foot job is a taunt to the viewer. Don't you with your girlfriend was kinky like Me? Aren't you jealous that I give My boyfriend foot jobs on a regular basis, whenever I want to? That I think nothing of just casually stroking his cock with My wrinkled, soft, lubed soles while we watch TV? This is as close as you're getting to a foot job from Me, and I'm going to rub it in your face.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to give you the worst tease I can possibly think of: leading you up to a big fat orgasm, then taking it away from you right at the last minute. Yep, this is a nasty surprise video. Don't you wish your girlfriend was a sexy foot Goddess like I am? Then maybe you'd get to cum!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Be Quiet When I Smash your Balls

I'm trying to have a conversation with My mom, and I don't want this little bitch to keep making noise while I'm on the phone. I like to smash balls while I have a chat, like some people enjoy doodling while they talk. The problem is the noise! The moans, grunts, gasps of pain… they're all very distracting.

I smash, stomp, grind, spit, and slap this idiot all through the phone call, shushing him with My finger to keep his mouth shut.

After I hang up, I'm furious that I could still hear wimpy noises coming from him - and with My mom on the other end of the line! How RUDE. So, I work out My anger on him. I smash harder, spit angrier, and slap meaner as I berate him for not being able to stretch his balls out as far as I want. I want to stretch them far and slam My entire boot onto them like pancakes! I promise him that I'll be putting stretchers on those marbles to achieve what I want, as soon as possible. I make him kiss the boots that crush his balls, too. It's good to have a punching bag & fun hobby at home.

Featuring PC guy

-
High Heel Stress Balls

Sometimes I get so stressed at work - it's inevitable when you're more competent & intelligent than everyone in the fucking building. I'm so sick of having to do everything because I'm so perfect at it all. Luckily I'm a powerful woman, so I have one of My employees come in regularly to absorb my stress. It's very soothing to smash a soft pair of balls under my smooth, black, leather pumps. It's relaxing to kick off the heels and crush a set of eggs under My pantyhose-clad feet. I like to wiggle my toes and pump my soles as the squishy globules try to escape the pressure. The look on my employee's face, as he watches his most precious jewels being smashed by a superior woman who can end his job and his future with a snap of her finger, is the most precious. Horrified, he winces and gasps in pain but remains loyal to his boss, glued to the floor with his most private parts exposed for My pleasure.

-
Boot Ballbusting the Rude Nude Neighbor

FULL-ON beatdown. I've caught the pervert neighbor snooping around my garage, and he's naked again. Everyone in the neighborhood is grossed out by this guy! Well, if he wants to leave, he's going to have to leave naked and bruised because I'm stealing his clothes and beating the cr@p out of him!

I bust his balls HARD with my sexy leather boots with buckles, doubling him over so I can SLAP his face with my fast hands. I even PUNCH him right in the jaw a few times! I throw in a few body kicks, victory pose stomps, and everything I can think of. When he's on the floor, I pull his balls out and stomp those against the cold, hard concrete. Every time he gets to his feet, I kick him again in the balls, rattling those marbles until they're singing!

I finally let him crawl out of my garage, making ch0king noises and moaning in pain.

LOTS of boot-kicking ball busting, face slapping, ball punching, ball stomping, CBT, face punching, body kicking, head-stomping, -talking, Femdom beatdown!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Slave's Dinner

A slave is not worthy of a seat at My table. A slave eats from the floor, and it eats the nasty parts of a Goddess' feet. I just did a fruit peel on My feet, and there are still pieces of de@d skin clinging to My soles and heels. It is your job to scrape them off with your teeth and eat them whole. This is your appetizer, and it's full of Goddess nutrition. You are nothing but a tool to Me, a foot-scraping, scrap-sucking ball of obedient flesh.
After you've had your foot-skin treat, you will eat your dinner off of the floor. I will only feed you what I deem worthy - just enough to keep you alive. I spoon pieces of My meal onto the floor, spit them out of My mouth, and you clean them up like a starving servant. You'd better lick up every drop, because there is no dessert, and this is your meal for the day. Goddess garbage. Don't think I am heartless, now: I'm blessing you with backwash wine from My glorious mouth. Maybe some gets up your nose, but some will reach your throat and you can say that you shared wine with your Goddess. Eat up, pig, and be thankful for being allowed dinner at all.

-
Ballbusting a Naked Intruder

Why are all these naked men showing up in my garage??? They come from everywhere, hearing about my prowess and the sexy dominant friends I always have over. They sneak in, try to get a glimpse of our power, and they inevitably get caught. Goddess Amadahy is my lovely guest this time, and she knows exactly what to do with a stupid, naked, masked intruder. Did he really think the mask would protect him from anything? HA!
We rip his balls to shreds with our high heels, our nails, and our bare feet. We hit him from the front, from the back, all while he's tied up like a whipping boy with no escape from the punishment. We make him dance like a puppet, bashing his balls as hard as we can. No one sneaks into our property without paying for it.

Featuring We Love Ballbusting

-
Ball Busted Orgasm

We want your manhood. We want all of it. We want you to never be the same. We want all of the cum inside your balls, and We are going to kick and punch and squeeze it out.
Sarah jerks and milks his male member furiously and expertly, while Amadahy coaxes out his pain with Her nails, sharp high heels, and . We alternate the cock & ball t0rture with excruciatingly exquisite manual stimulation, until the pain and pleasure builds up so tightly that the cock explodes -- but he won't enjoy this orgasm. As soon as the volcano starts to erupt, We let go of his fuck stick and punch his balls repeatedly. The moans are a mix of agony and ecstasy, and as his dick flails in the air desperately, trying to relieve itself of the explosive cum, We laugh as it writhes in pain and the balls swell with bruising. We may have given him an orgasm, but his cock & balls will remember the horrific pain each time he recalls his milking by two of the top Dommes in existence.

Featuring Goddess Amadahy & We Love Ballbusting

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links