Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult)
bassistT
Board Regular
Member # 44892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassistT   Email bassistT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah why do footjobs feel sooo good, it's like paradise, would you ever give a black man one?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOOTJOB SLAVE TO A BRATTY DOMME

After a long day of sessions in Her thigh-high black platform stiletto boots, the Brat Domme demands a soft sole massage on Her personal stress relieving toy. Why settle for a hard foot rub when She can enjoy milking you at the same time? First, these tight and sweaty boots must come off. She knows how badly you anticipate the royal unzipping. She does it slowly, letting Her foot aroma leak into the air. Free at last, She can stretch Her perfect, highly-arched, tiny little Goddess feet! She wants you to take in every last molecule of the smell, so your world goes black as She covers your face with the inside of the boot.
"Inhale."
Now, you will smell the delicate skin on each foot: between every beautiful toe, along the heavenly-soft arches, around Her strong heels. Inhale it all.

She stretches those soles and toes, slathering each wrinkle with lubricant before rubbing Her soft soles together. The anklet sparkles around Her pristine ankles. Her toe rings cling to Her exquisite spread toes.

Now for Her sensually torturous erotic foot exercises. She blesses your enslaved cock with the touch of Her wrinkly soles, rubbing your shaft from hilt to tip, which sends the bl0od flowing into your penis. She then proceeds to take you through an expert foot job, the type that only a Foot Goddess with powerful knowledge of the male body can accomplish. She seduces your cock with ease. She coaxes your erection with impossible grace while verbally strutting like the bratty peacock She is. How can She be so sexy, so cruel, so erotically wise, and so bratty, all at once? Does She know what those perfect soles, that glowing ass, and that powerful face does to you deep inside?

She soon finds out, as you tribute Her feet with a hearty and full orgasm, coating Her delicate wrinkles and strong toes with your offering of cum. Good boy. Now clean the dungeon...and yourself.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/88094/batfucked!-cat's-foot-seduction -- FREE PREVIEW HERE

-

I'm alerted to the Bat's plan to come and confront me in my lair by a comrade. After the call, I lay in wait to surprise the hero. I put a special elixir on my stockings, feet and boots, which will be sure to affect the Bat man's senses.
When he arrives, I ambush him from behind and shove my sweaty, toxic stockings over his nose and mouth and tell him to breathe in the aroma. When it overpowers him, he falls to the floor in a sleepy slump. I've got him now.

He wakes up, tied by my stockings and helpless on my table. He tries to reach for his transponder to contact Robin, but I take it away and make sure that no one can hear his pleas for help. I purr into his ear about how I'm going to finish him. First, the p0ison from the stockings and boots will render him incapable of escape. He is becoming dizzy and infatuated with every breath, especially when I place the well-worn boots over his nose and cover them with my bare feet. He has no choice but to smell my strong, evil stench! As I smother his face with my feet, I reveal the Bat Dick. Not surprisingly, he can't hide his lust for me, the Cat Woman. I knew he wanted me all along, staring at my boots while chasing me across the roof tops of Gotham. Now I'm using that to ensure his demise! I begin to stroke his cock, while forcing him to inhale deeply into my soles. See, I'm going to drain his power from him. I'm already sucking the Bat mind out of his head with the elixir on my feet and boots, and now I'm going to extract the Bat essence out of his most private part. As I jerk and stroke, his powerful particles are drawn to my hand, concentrating their super powers into his dick, taking it from the other parts of his body. He is helpless, restrained, and alone - I will be your end, Bat Man, and if you can resist this Super Orgasm, you may survive. If I succeed in rubbing every last drop of your Super Spunk from your body, I will have all of your strength and take over the city without you being able to do anything about it! Ha ha! I'm off to do crime!

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VIRTUAL FOOTJOB

-

With my feet jerking a dildo, you don't have to be distracted by the nuances of someone else's dick. It's easier to imagine that this is YOUR dick, being expertly manipulated by my lubed-up soles, arches, toes, and heels. There's a good reason why I'm the Queen of Foot Jobs: I'm fucking awesome. I show you a variety of poses, angles, and grips. Of course I have to include my signature technique, where I hold your cock with the arch of one foot while I quickly stroke your shaft, on the sensitive edge, with my other foot. I show you how my toes wrap around the tip, shaft, and balls. I stroke the dick between my high, regal arches, fitting it perfectly in the gap between. I jerk it from behind, with my glorious ass in your face and soles in clear view. Up, down, up, down, until you've got the perfect inspiration for a nice footjob-induced orgasm. Imagine my feet all over your cock, the slick lube dripping down all over your skin and my wrinkled soles. The perfect footjob, from the perfect feet.

PREVIEW INCLUDED THERE!

[ October 06, 2016, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: BratPrincessSarah ]

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRAMPLE SMASH

-

I just wanna smash your cock and balls!
I only use the headboard for balance, as I stomp FULL WEIGHT on your junk and your stupid face. Why use one, when I can use both of my feet to smash you flat? I use your body like a stomping bag, taking all of my pent-up aggression out on your obedient body. I don't even have to tie you up; you lie there and take it like the bitch you are, and you thank me for it. I squeeze your balls between my feet until they're red and look ready to pop! I stomp and smoosh your dick under my powerful tiny soles as you scream in agony, which only makes me laugh harder at how pathetic and weak you are. There's no way you could ever resist or overcome me, because I own your body and your simple mind. Just to hear me laugh at your pain is the only and the best reward you could possibly hope for. Sacrifice your body to my power and beauty, as I stomp it into submission and remind you of your place beneath my feet. Cry for me, beg for me, scream for me until I shove my foot deep in your mouth - your hands trying feebly to soften the force while I ignore your pleas and penetrate your mouth even deeper with my foot. Gag on my feet and toes until you feel them touch the back of your throat. I consider you nothing more than a door mat, a plaything, a weak receiver of beautiful abuse. Suffer for me, and then go draw me a luxurious bath, because now I have your grossness on my feet - well, whatever I didn't wipe on your face, that is. Stay down, bitch.
Featuring Kid Dynamite

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Space Booty

-

Relaxation and ass. That's exactly what you need right now. Here I am, the Goddess of induction, to lull you into a fuzzy state of bliss. This is a light journey into a shallow mesmerized state. This is the perfect video for winding down while you wind it up, so to speak. I want your body light, your brain soft, and your cock hard. Think of it as a lullaby sung by a melodic ass. I want you to breathe in, hold it, and breathe out. Inhale, exhale as I guide you through a full-body muscle and mind relaxation technique that I enjoy. From your toes to the tip of your head, we are going to melt you into a puddle of joy. As I guide you through this comfort zone, I provide you with sneaky, sexy overlays of my ass as it sways, dances, gets covered in oil, and spreads to reveal the forbidden prize between. I've composed this piece with care and delight, and my beauty and style will magically control your entire being with infatuation and arousal. I will make you not only like this ass, but adore it. It will be the soft pillow that you turn to when you need that perfect combination of stroking and chilling out. The induction relaxation exercise leads into a direct ass seduction, where I describe and extol the glories of my round, cute, squishy little butt. The panties I’m wearing only cover the front, and the straps go around and under each cheek, putting them front and center stage, ready to absorb the energy of your passion. I leave you craving more, even after being deeply satisfied. I bless you with a gentle association of comfort and erection with my ass, and a delightful tingle throughout your body with my magical winking asshole. Come here, sit or lay down, and trust me with your mind, body, and sexual sensations as I mesmerize you with this enchanting, entrancing, exciting rear end. Float away to sex space with me: That space where you’re lost in desire, oblivious to the rest of the world, almost high from the disassociation and slightly dizzy when you come out. Let my ass invade your mind space and your special place.

CONTAINS NUDITY

Category: MESMERIZE

Related Categories: ASS FETISH, ASS SPREADING, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS WORSHIP

Keywords: butt, butthole, erotic, mind fuck, magic control, trance

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

ASS CONTROL

-

I love how easy you are to manipulate and squeeze. I never want you to forget what drives your desire and makes you serve; I own this dick without even fucking it. If I push the right buttons, it unlocks your wallet...and that's what I want to fuck: your bank account. Hard and deep. Before long, I'll be forcing it open to degrade itself for what I want. So, let's not forget your inspiration. All I have to do is squish your dick between my ass cheeks, and you're putty in my hands. As you walk behind it, while you carry my bags, you'll be mesmerized by your infatuation. They're the reason you're going to be broke. There's nothing as generous as a man with an erection who hasn't yet cum. It guides you around the mall, as it follows its leader: My Ass. Knowing you'll never touch it, so you're kept in constant limbo. I love to watch you squirm. I love to see you try to resist. Sliding, grinding, teasing, popping my ass all over your hard cock - you're going to be a good boy for me today. Everyone will see how good my money pig is, as you follow my every step with your credit card in your hands. I like to leave you hard, aching, wanting, because it makes you obedient and blind to all consequences. It gives you something to live for, something to give you that jolt of energy in hopeful and agonizing ecstasy. So shut up and open that wallet wide. I'm getting lots of presents today, because I'm the fucking Princess, and I like expensive things. And you can't resist, because look at how I'm destroying you with sexual t0rture and how fuzzy your brain is getting. I'm going to break your every self-protective instinct and make you the pliant servant to a greedy Goddess. I'm revving you up, taking you to rock-hard edges with your dick between my ass cheeks, aching to cum.....but you're going to follow me to the mall. The expensive mall. Watch me walk in front of you and lead your dick like an invisible leash.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FIRST TIME FOOT FUCK

-

Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to slide your cock between my legs and make me moan so loud that the neighbors can hear me? Well, that may just happen. But first you'll fuck my feet, and that's all you may get...but we'll see. Let's see if you can earn my entire body. If you want to devour my entire body, you'll worship my ENTIRE body. And my feet are an integral part of my body. If you cum with them, I'll use the rest of my body to make you cum again. So pay attention to these sexy feet, and fuck them like you love them. I'll make you love them until you explode. Focus on these arches and how they fit your cock perfectly between them. You've never been fucked by feet, have you? Well, my feet are experts, and I'm already seeing your cock grow for me. By the end of this, you're going to want more. I promise. Watch this lube slither all over my toes and drip onto your cock. When I turn around, you can enjoy my ass while you observe the soles of my feet. The wrinkles are so plentiful and deep that they tickle your dick and add pleasurable texture. I hold your cock with one sole and stroke it with my other tiny foot. I want to fuck you silly tonight, so I want you to cum on my feet for me. Next, that cock will go here, in my wet, soft, tight, delicious pussy. Now, there's even more of my body to arouse you and make you rock hard. Look at that pre cum stick to my toes. You're loving this and I'm converting you to love foot jobs. I see the results of my seduction. I work your cock with my hand for a minute, then move back to wrapping my feet around them. I want you to fuck me. So I want you to fuck my feet too. Before long, BAM. Not only do you explode in orgasm, you squirt loads not one, not two, not three, but over four bursts of white steamy streams all over my little sexy feet. I've never seen you cum so hard! More is still coming out! Gushing everywhere like a faucet. Now you've earned the privilege of fucking my pretty pussy. Go clean up that ocean of cum that's all over you, and it's time for my pussy to get what she wants from that cock of yours.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, those feet can hurt and drain a set of balls perfectly. Good thing you take care of doing both as that is what most of us deserve.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! [Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

DISMISSIVE FOOTJOB 2

-

I could get you off in my sleep, I'm that good. I could not care less about the explosion happening between your legs if it got up and spoke to me. I'm much more interested in playing on my phone, checking emails, reading social media, and living my life. It's clear from my absent-minded facial expressions that I'm in a whole other world, oblivious to your ecstasy. I know exactly what I'm doing to you, yes, but I just don't care. My high arches, wrinkled soles, pretty toes, and expert strokes are everything you've ever wanted, and your eyes are rolling back into your head as you moan in deep arousal. The lube drips off my soles and onto your hard, throbbing cock as I rub it without breaking a sweat. It's amazing how I am so disconnected and uninterested, yet I'm still the most skilled set of feet you've ever experienced or even dreamed of. How can I possibly be so talented? It's nothing to me. It's everything to you. Even though you don't want to disturb me, you can't contain the gasps of pleasure that escape your lips. When you erupt in a body-quaking orgasm, I don't bat an eyelash. My feet play in the cum that you've released everywhere, as it sticks to my soles and toes, and it's almost as if I have no idea of the blindingly erotic, mind-blowing ejaculation I've just caused.

It's nothing to me.

Check out "Dismissive Footjob" too!

-

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Virtual Footjob 2

-

Look what I've got dangling in front of your face. You know what I can do with these feet. I've been seducing you with them for years. No matter what I do with them, you never stop drooling over them, and you're never going to stop, because look at these perfect tiny feet. High arches up to heaven, wrinkled soles like you've never seen before, tiny pedicured toes, and flexible skills. I like to go from the bottom of the shaft to the top, do a little roundabout at the tip, and then slide them all the way down. I love the way I use my foot pad to stroke you perfectly. My little toes are nimble and dextrous. I am as skilled with my feet as I am with my hands, and you know it. My methods are legendary and signature. Others may try, but they can never measure up to me. And you know it. They try, but they fail.

I could do this in my sleep. It's so easy for me, and it means the world to you. It's easy to use my exquisite feet to get what I want, and I want you begging for me.

Tell me how good this feels.

Wouldn't it be heaven for me to stroke your cock with one foot, while the other is in your mouth? Sometimes I like to sit on the couch and watch tv while my boy lays on the floor. One foot gets worshiped with his tongue, and the other rests on his cock. This is cake for me.

Then there's the good old ass and feet pose: you get to see my soles clearly, your cock fits between my high beautiful arches, and you get a full view of my little round ass. There are so many tricks up my sleeve......or, rather, in my socks.

Do you like how I demonstrate on this cock, because it's easier to imagine that it's yours, rather than someone else's?

Getting closer?

It's also fun to jerk the dick with my hand, while I tease you with my feet. Are you scrunching up your palms, to try to replicate these famous wrinkled soles? Beg me to stroke this cock again. Beg me. Say you want it.

I think you're ready to cum. Let's go. Rub it all out, baby, and drain that cock for me. Imagine your cum all over my beautiful feet. Good boy. Don't you feel better after that? Wasn't that nice? Do you want to see me do more? Then go buy more from me. Give me incentive.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT LOTION

-

Perfect feet, that get you every time.

I keep them elegantly manicured and soft as butter, so you will delight in watching me rub lotion all over them, from knee to toe. Watch my silky hands glide all the way down, tickle between the toes, slip across the arch, and shine my wrinkled soles. Watch me pose them like the Princess I am, showing you every single part of their perfection.

Worship and adore these beauties, these size 5.5/6 (check out my "Foot Sizes" clip!) jewels. This is a must-have for all Princess Sarah foot devotees, and your collection will not be complete without it.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: LOTION / OIL FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, SHOE FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, HIGH HEELS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

CHASTITY RELEASE FOOTJOB

-

Guess what day it is! It's your release day! It's been weeks since I allowed you to cum, all the while making you serve Me in every way: cleaning My house, buying things, sexual slavery....and teasing you with My perfect, expensive feet. And you were such a good boy, never once asking Me when you could be released (you learned from the last time not to do that). So now I'm releasing you for one single footjob. One. So you'd better enjoy every last second of it, because after you cum, you're going back into dick jail.

I keep the key to your chastity cage around My pearl anklet. I dangle it just above the metal confinement, knowing that you've been watching it with hyper focus every single day of your chastity. The object of your slavery, attached to the fetish of your sexual captors. How delicious. I unlock the padlock that keeps you in prison.

Savor the intricacies of My feet and the way I move them. Focus on the way My toes, arches, heels, and soles connect with and manipulate your finally-liberated cock.

How lucky you are, to be receiving a perfect footjob from the Goddess of Immaculate Feet and to have such precious jewels touching your unworthy penis.

When you finally reach orgasm, even though you don't want it to end, your shot sprays so far that it reaches past your head! Gush after gush, each with similar volume and velocity, all of your pent-up sexual energy explodes in a fireworks display of white hot cum. It drips down your body and all over My feet. It drips between My toes and I rub it into your stomach. Then, I grab that key again and dangle it in front of you....because you're going back in the cage.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: CHASTITY, WRINKLED SOLES, CUMSHOTS, FOOT DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links