Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult)
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOOTJOB CUMPILATION

-

How many times will you have to re-watch this video before you can make it to the end without exploding??! This is your ultimate treasure, a smart investment for the discerning foot fetishist, submissive and otherwise.

Only the cum shots.

Just the jizz jets.

Mainly the milk.

Everlasting ejaculations.

I could go on. And on and on and on. Can you hold on?

This is a compilation of 13 footjob cumshots, from as far back as 2009 and all the way up to this year. My silky soles, wrinkled high arches, and painted toes will have you spiraling into a whirlwind of wanking wonderment and delight. Spurt after powerful spurt, watch My feet destroy your cock, on repeat! Try to last the whole video, and let Me know how it cums out.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: CUM PLAY, FOOT FETISH, CUMSHOTS, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RESISTANCE THERAPY PART 1

-

I'm proud of your progress thus far. So many months of therapy, so much hard work, so much money you've spent on therapy. Now it's time to test your results. This is where you show me how far you've come. Show me that you've resolved your sexual addictions.

In our sessions, we have been working on self-control. Your fetishes were affecting your quality of life, because you could be manipulated and used as soon as you indulge or are tempted. High heels, pantyhose, legs, and feet are your downfalls. Your kryptonite. They had the power to take over your mind and control your thoughts and actions, and you were desperate to get control over your urges so that you could live a normal life.

Will you be able to resist temptation that gradually gets more intense and overwhelming? I'll start slow, teasing your body and your cock with My pantyhose. I will be stroking your cock for the entire test, while I gradually introduce more of your fetishes and make holding it in next to impossible. I'm not wearing panties underneath these pantyhose.

I believe in you, and I know you can keep it in. Can you? Show me that your therapy was a success, and don't cum. Even though every cell in your body is screaming to ejaculate, you will resist. Won't you?

Because...it's going to be hard.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, HANDJOBS, ORGASM DENIAL, HIGH HEELS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

DELIVERY BOY

-

[SIZE=4]This clip first appeared in 2013![/SIZE]

CUSTOM ORDER: Goddess Sarah just got back home from her crazy birthday party.After whole night's dancing, Sarah was so tired with her feet so sweaty and stinky covered by her favorite high heels. She Sat down on the sofa/bed and relax her legs and get her sexy sheer stocking feet released from shoes. Sarah stroked her toes and arch then paste her hand under nose to feel the smell.oops... so smelly like vinegar from her most beautiful toes in the world. Sarah continued comment on her foot scent until a delivery man is knocking at the door.

She put on shoes back and open the door for him. After the package has been passed, he asks Sarah to sign for the list so she went off to find a pen. Sarah totally didn't realize that the delivery man is a foot freak that he quickly search on the ground/shoebox for Sarah's worn shoes and smelly socks.The lucky kevin found a pair of worn socks/nylon left inside Sarah shoes. So he madly takes out them and put on face to sniff hard! But he was just caught everything by Sarah on the spot!

Now Sarah knew his weak point and quickly she took advantage of it. She threatened him she will report the case to his boss so he can no more getting a job. He is so scared that he honestly admits everything and beg Sarah not to do this.

Sarah then made a deal with him that now his credit card belongs to her for any purchase then she will keep what happened just now. He promises anything, that he already has become a foot slave of Sarah. Sarah brings him to sofa/bed and call him to lie down beside her legs. He helps take off Sarah's shoes and wants to sniff her feet so bad. Sarah orders him to sniff her shoes by nose only without mouth breathe.Then she tease him and stick both her feet on his nose and call him sniff harder! After that she takes off his pants and see the erection on his cock!

Finally Sarah peels off one stocking/sock and cover it on her hand as a glove,then she gives him a sexy handjob while kevin keep sniffing on her ruddy sweaty toes.Under Sarah's teasing words and sexy smile,he groans as her smelly foot aroma totally conquer his soul!

Quickly he can't hold any more and squirt out a big load while his nose smothered by Sarah's feet at the same time!!! Sarah just laugh at him as such a loser who cum all over himself. At last she takes away his credit card and tell him all the luxurious items that she wants to buy.Then she leaves with him being milked dry with both his balls and wallet!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FORCED ORGASMS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

CLASSIC CLIP: SWEET ASS FOOTJOB

-

CLASSIC CLIP - This hot FOOTJOB video first appeared in 2009!

If you loved Rough Ass Footjob, you're going to sweat bulIets to this one!

What in this world is better than a clear, close, HD-view of My round squishy booty and My wrinkled soles wrapped around.......your heart?

This is a reminder that these toes know no competition. I have more talent and persuasive power in My little pedicured toe than you have in your entire, cum-driven, cum-drained hairy body. Get used to that.

Watch Me make this cock cum gushes with My high arches, wrinkled soft soles, and expert toes, all while viewing My perfect ass.

See Rough-Ass Footjob here:
 -

Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, TOEJOBS, FOOT FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, SOLE FUCKING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

CLASSIC CLIP: SWEET ASS FOOTJOB

-

CLASSIC CLIP - This hot FOOTJOB video first appeared in 2009!

If you loved Rough Ass Footjob, you're going to sweat bulIets to this one!

What in this world is better than a clear, close, HD-view of My round squishy booty and My wrinkled soles wrapped around.......your heart?

This is a reminder that these toes know no competition. I have more talent and persuasive power in My little pedicured toe than you have in your entire, cum-driven, cum-drained hairy body. Get used to that.

Watch Me make this cock cum gushes with My high arches, wrinkled soft soles, and expert toes, all while viewing My perfect ass.

See Rough-Ass Footjob here:
 -

Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, TOEJOBS, FOOT FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, SOLE FUCKING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

CLASSIC CLIP: Poisonous Footjob

-

This clip first appeared in 2013

Listen, Bat. I'm going to take over this city, one way or another. My poisonous lipstick is stronger than ever, and just one kiss had you delirious enough to be tied and taken into My lair.

You can't resist My charms, My seduction, My tricks.

I have a plan for all plans: I'm going to tease you and manipulate you until you can't take it anymore. I'm going to work your super orgasm out of your helpless bound body, with My sexy feet, until you explode all over yourself.

Then, I'm going to capture your DNA and tell the commissioner that you tried to r.ape Me! Yes, Mr. Bat, I'm going to black.mail you into doing whatever I want!

You have no choice, caped crusader: you will be forced to cum, and forced to obey, unless you want to ruin your reputation and go to jail for sexual assault on Me, the innocent and beautiful Poison Ivy!

Related Categories: SUPER VILLAIN, EROTIC MAGIC, SUPERHEROINES, MESMERIZE, EXECUTRIX

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SPEND IT ON A SOCKJOB

-

Hey little bitch, I'm home from My long day of shopping! These boots are hot and sweaty, and the friction of My feet inside My cotton socks has built up lots of sweat. Oh, by the way, thanks for the handful of credit cards you gave Me to burn up at the stores! I used up as much as I could, but I know you have more.

I also know that you're a desperate sock fetishist, and I always seem to get you to do anything I want, by using your weakness against you! Even though I've put you months into debt, I'm taking more. Would you love a sockjob, money bitch? Do you want it? I know you, do, because you're weak and you cannot deny Me. Even if you dared to try.

Hand over $1000, bitch. Ask Me nicely, too, or I'm just going to tease and tease and never let you have anything. Beg Me to stroke your desperate dick with My socks, to caress it with My high arches, tickle it with My toes...to make you cum all over My feet. Pay Me to allow you, even after draining your wallet dry, to drain your dick too, as I squeeze out whatever is left in your pocket!

Category: SOCKJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SECRET FOOT FUCK

-

So, you've had a little too much to drink at the office party, and you're letting loose about some private information about yourself to the female coworker you've had sexual fantasies about since she started. How many times have you jerked off to her sexy feet, those sky-high arches, those pretty pedicures, her varied and beautiful shoe collection? In the office, you can barely look her in the eye, lest she suspect that you masturbate to her on a daily basis.

She's never met anyone with a foot fetish, and... it's kinda kinky. Well, now that she knows, there's a whole world of opportunity for fun with you at work! She unzips your pants and pulls out your cock. First she teases you by dangling her high heels in front of you, purring and teasing with the most delicious words. Then, she unabashedly grabs your dick between her feet and you are shocked at how naturally she controls your body with those tiny, soft, adorable feet. Isn't it naughty, to know that the object of your desire knows your fetish secret now?

She switches positions so you get a full view of her glorious ass, her lips speaking over her shoulder, and her wrinkled and lubed-up soles stroking your cock. This is insane. Are you dreaming? Is this real? She says something about plans to make you worship her feet under her desk at work...something about how you'll pay for her pedicures in the future...She tells you how good her feet feel against every inch of your cock.

Boys have become so boring to her, since it's so easy to seduce and control them. It's not even fun anymore. But this, this is a new challenge, a different way to sexually manipulate a man. All she has to do is work her feet just so - someone this sexy, this confident, this erotically powerful takes to the skill of giving a footjob immediately. Just like everything she tries: She quickly proves she's the best.

Even though you know she has you by the balls - she could report all of this to H.R. and they would believe her - you can't hold back. You can't resist, even if you try. Her gorgeous feet stroke up and down your cock, causing it to throb uncontrollably, in all different unbelievably hot positions. There's no holding back: you cum all over yourself, on her feet, and she is delighted by it. She's totally entertained by your predicament, your kinky secrets, her excitement over a new hobby, and the power she knows she has over you with her feet! Those eyes are so fucking irresistible... you just want to dive right into them and give your entire cock and, fuck it, your entire self to her. She's breathtaking. Intense. Persuasive.

And now she knows your secret.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FORCED MALE ORGASM

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

COCK DESTRUCTION IS ON THE TABLE

-

This little bitch told Us that We could do anything We wanted with him, and We are holding him to it! We've got him trapped under Our cock table and his dick is stuck in the hole, completely exposed to Our devious desires. We are ravenous with sadism and the only thing We want is to crush, stomp, arouse, and SMASH your dick until it's flattened and all the juice squirts out of it!

First, We stomp and step all over that fleshy wiggle worm with Our sky-high platform stiletto heels. We pull on that pudge, rubbing the bottoms of Our shoes all over it and frightening it with Our long, pointy heels. Sarah gets a little carried away and really hurts him, as if he's not even a human boy! She and Maia have no mercy for weenies, and they're going to teach him what happens to penis-carrying losers who dare try to approach such elite Goddesses. There is NO ESCAPE for him, and his head is spinning with confusion: These Goddesses send shivers throughout his entire body, but at the same time they show absolutely zero care for his tender bits......and he would be happy to endure this pain for Them, forever.

Sarah is a vicious, sexual monster, and Maia is a sadistic Princess with legs forever as they crawl all over this victim like a spider with a fly in Her web. They force him to worship their insane heels with his stupid tongue, and his painful wincing and howling demonstrate just how much PAIN they're gleefully inflicting on his precious, delicate boy baton.

Maia's ass is out of this world, and he's LUCKY to be allowed to look at it while Her perfect, pedicured feet crush and trample his cock with her full weight. Sarah's body is just as stunning, and Her cruel words really drive home just how low and pathetic he is beneath Them.

But what is a cock trample without a happy ending? We're going to make sure this ejaculation is created with cruelty and desperately PAINFUL. Even though he knows We're going to do something filthy with his cock cream, Our forceful and violent stroking builds up an undeniable orgasm and his penis explodes in spurts and sprays of white, terrified cum. We wipe it up with Our feet and force it into his mouth, making SURE he feels like the nasty, filthy, used, abused, victimized failure of a male that he is!

This video is the epitome of ABUSIVE BRAT PRINCESS ACTION. It's at once adorable and horrifying, arousing and nauseating. We hope it makes you grab your junk with your hands....and then willingly surrender it to US to use for OUR fun!

Featuring Maia Evon (clip store to come soon!)

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, FOOTJOBS, TRAMPLING, FORCED MALE ORGASM, HIGH HEELS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

That looks HOT!
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BALLBUSTING AT DUSK

-

I am getting sick and tired of Andrea Dipre's nonsense. He is so bewildered from ball abuse, he doesn't know his head from his ass and he forgets all his English. I'm starting to get very impatient, and I am read to KICK HIS BALLS. I tell him where to stand and how to stay, because he can't fucking think straight and his dick and balls are screaming in pain and delirium. I want to finish him for real, to end his entire stay in the U.S. with a devastating BANG.

My body is a vision, at dusk, as the soft light hugs My curves and musculature in the most stunning way. This is an absolute showcase of My earthly assets, from My strong thighs to My svelte shoulders. My abs ripple beautifully as I twist and turn My way around this doomed cock and balls. My breasts have never looked more delicious. These velvet leopard knee-high stiletto boots are sensual weapons of testicular devastation.

I kick him at all angles......including getting down on the floor and using My sexy body to press My entire weight against his testicles, upside-down. I attack him like a kicking spider, and he is helpless to My beauty and seductive violence! Watch him TRULY surrender everything to Me, even after he reaches several breaking points. He is determined to give it all to Me, and I won't stop until I get it.

Watch this spectacular display of erotic athleticism and sweet, sexy sadism. Watch Me destroy his balls, and feel the mix of anguish and jealousy in your throat. That's the last place you'd want to be - and you can't stop desperately wanting to be there, at the mercy of My kicking legs and laughing voice.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, LEGS, STRONG WOMEN, BOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BOSSY FOOTJOB: POV ANGLE

-

The Goddess of Feet strikes again.

There's no denying the persuasive power of Mine. My voice immediately grabs your full attention. My eyes look deep into your soul, like I can see your secrets inside. And My feet......they have converted SEVERAL "vanilla" men. Those who said, "Well, we can give it a try but you'll probably have to finish with Your hand," are shocked at how insanely delightful and TALENTED My feet are. It blows their mind and I can see the wheels turning up in those horny heads.

This cock is MINE. All cocks are MINE. And My feet will ensure it's Mine forever. I will change your fucking life. I will rewire your sexual brain.

Watch this cock submit to My expert feet. See why I am the reigning champion of footjobs and cannot be denied.

I cycle through several poses, making sure your attention never wavers and you can't NOT focus on My entire body, staring you in the face and overwhelming all of your senses. There is no way you can resist falling completely in love with Me. Even at the end, after I've milked out every drop of cum from this dick, I pose and tousle My hair as I give the camera a mischievously seductive look. The kind of look that says, "Yeah, I know. That just happened. And I can do it whenever I want."

No footjob collection is complete without My entire library of footjob videos. Find them here: FOOTJOB SEARCH

CONTAINS NUDITY

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, HANDJOBS, ORGASM CONTROL

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links