Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (adult)
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POISON WAYNE: BATMAN'S SEXUAL DESTRUCTION - FULL VIDEO

-

We open on Dr. Pamela Isley, renowned botanical scientist who specializes in fringe experiments and challenging the laws of nature. She is preparing a potion, to be delivered to one Mr. Bruce Wayne, otherwise known as Bat Man. He rushes in, breathless from his ongoing pursuit of the Joker, who currently has The City on lockdown with an entire bridged wired with explosives! He has no time to waste; The City is counting on him! He hasn't even completely changed from his high-powered Mr. Wayne tuxedo to his full Bat suit! He is dressed in that suit, tight with his muscles pressing underneath, his cape flowing, and those sharp eyes and pillow lips smoldering from beneath that mysterious cowl...the sex appeal is not lost on Dr. Isley.

"Pamela, I nee-- I need that potion! The Joker is about to get away with destroying thousands of people!" His tone is dominant but hurried.

"Of-- of course, I have it right here. I've prepared something just for you! Here, take a closer look..." Just as he leans in, Dr. Isley gently blows a light puff of air from her lips, gliding through the silky powder and carrying it in a viral cloud to his nose, mouth, and eyes. Bat Man is immediately immobilized. He falls to his knees, slowly, as Dr. Isley's face and body language transform from concerned colleague to sensual sadist.

She'd always wanted to play with him.

On his knees, dizzy from the magic botanical powder, the Caped Crusader is helpless against Dr. Isley's - villainess Poison Ivy underneath - charms. He is overcome by the urge to worship the boots before him! Everything in his being, from cowl to cape, yearns to have her heels in his mouth. He runs his hands up and down her black velvet platform stiletto knee-high boots, stopping at the bottoms to lick, kiss, and moan all over them. He can't contain his arousal, and he practically growls into her boots. Proclamations of love and devotion fall from his lips, words he never thought he'd say. Words about complete and utter devotion, about his inability to resist her...

As he worships, Dr. Isley lets Poison Ivy come out, oozing from her with evil laughter and erotic delight. She revels in the complete humiliation of her nemesis, kneeling before her evil presence and powerless to stop her dastardly intentions or her complete seduction of his body and mind.

He licks between her toes, slurping and kissing each and every single one. They are so cute, so irresistible, so sexy...he never thought he would be kneeling on the floor with them inside his wet mouth. His tongue glides across the top of her perfectly-sloped feet, and she wipes her soles across his face as if he was a door mat. She slides her foot and toes past his lips and into his mouth, and he loves every second of it - reluctantly but eagerly at the same time!

Ivy is fully aroused now, having shed her demure alter ego and looking too hot and fierce for this dowdy lab coat. She is ready to pounce and toy with her prey. She has lubed him up with her feet, placing him in a completely submissive position and proving to him that he is completely locked into a tr@nce for her. Her feet are the only thing on his mind, and his cock and brain are in full slavery to the only woman who can stop the Joker from obliterating most of The City. How many twists and turns are there to her evil mind? What will her sex drive and her hunger for power drive her to do with him? Will he be able to save the day in time? Or will The City forever know him as the superhero who let them down while his dick was hard and The Villainess Poison Ivy's toes were shoved deep into his mouth?

Ivy has Batman right where she wants him: woozy, mesmerized, overtaken by the botanical poison she's given him. He is a mind-slave to her now, and he is made vulnerable by his hard cock. She strips out of her lab coat and the Villainess appears. Sparkling in green, breasts heaving from her bustier, skin silky, eyes on fire. She approaches the nearly-incapacitated hero.

First, she flirts with her body. He is immediately aroused and something deep inside him is screaming, "RESIST!" but all that comes out of his mouth are moans of frustrated desire.

She begins to give him a mesmerizing lapdance. She sways her hips, grinds her ass, and writhes around JUST out of Batman's reach. He tries with all his might to resist, to not give in to temptation, but Ivy is making it nearly impossible! His aching cock is teased mercilessly, and he tries desperately to keep his hands off of her. She knows that she is in control. She is acutely aware of her power.

Even this super hero, this fighter of evil, this strong silent type, struggles in futility against her seductions. Her body only makes the poison rush through his veins faster. She is building him up, revving his engine, and preparing him for complete and total sexual destruction.

"Get over My knee, Bat." He obeys silently and eagerly, as if his body is carrying him along in spite of his desperate, resistant mind. Here comes the next sensual trick, and our hero will endure each one that Ivy has planned, while the Joker destroys half the city.....while Batman was getting his cock teased!

The saga continues...

As the clock ticks down, and The City comes closer to total annihilation, Batman is lost in the mental throes of seduction and frustration. The harder he gets, the deeper under her spell he falls. Poison Ivy wants to make sure he's completely mesmerized, and she wants to toy with him a little bit before she and the Joker finally complete their destruction mission. This Bat boy has been foiling her plans for years, humiliating her with each defeat.

It's time to humiliate the Bat bitch like never before.

Ivy throws Batman over her knee and lifts up his stupid cape to reveal his tight little booty in those suit pants. He looks kind of hot, halfway between his transition from Bruce Wayne to the Caped Crusader. He looks even cuter with those pants pulled down around his ankles.

Are you kidding me? This weirdo wears Batman underpants. Conceited much?

Ivy raises her hand as he wiggles on her knees. She brings her open hand down onto his butt: WHACK! SMACK! POP!

Each spanking delivers a combination of humiliation and arousal, and while the corporal punishment makes him feel completely degraded, it also sends tingles up and down his body, engorging his cock and increasing his hardness with each SPANK!

Her hands on his ass, grabbing, pinching, squeezing, spanking.......he can't help but squirm and air-hump this evil supervillainess, even as she brags about how she's going to blow up The Fucking City and he's going to be left with his dick in his hand and his tail between his legs. What will the Commissioner say about your catastrophic erection?

Watch over-the-knee spanking from a diabolical expert in the art of ass-whooping, and keep in mind that Poison Ivy is preparing this ass to the thoroughly violated and defiled. She teases him underneath his tighty-undies, tickling his Bat-hole and verbally priming him for what she's going to do to him next.

Poison Ivy's botanical potion is making sure he stays docile and erotically bound to her every whim. He's in a catch-22: He cannot physically resist the raging boner she's given him, but the harder he gets, the deeper under her trance and spell he falls. Will The City fall, all because Batman was busy having his dick touched and teased while The Villainess spanks his ass?

The time has come, for the climax of our epic story. The Joker has explosives wired all across the city's bridges, and in mere minutes, The City will fall and thousands of people will perish - Batman is the only hero who can save them, and he is lost under the spell of Poison Ivy's erotic charms and botanical potion! Will this be his legacy - the man who let innocent citizens be destroyed because his dick was being teased and his asshole being fondled?

There's nothing he can do. He is so deep under her hyp spell, he can't think straight. Even though he knows the fate of The City is in his hands, the poison has taken over his body and his cock will not calm down. It's raging hard, and the more erect Poison Ivy makes him, the dizzier and more mesmerized he becomes. It's a vicious circle of sexual agony.

She has him right where she wants him, and it has always been her ultimate fantasy to sexually destroy her arch nemesis. With his ass exposed to her, his asshole quivering between his cheeks, he is completely vulnerable to her evil devices and desires. As a Mistress of magic, growing a diabolical cock between her legs is no effort, and he can't even protest the invader about to impale him.

Poison Ivy bends Batman over and spreads his bat cheeks, making sure his hole is lubed up and ready for her to violate him. She slides the tip past his asshole and tickles his sensitive insides. He moans with a sexy combination of ecstasy and the frustration of a superhero who knows he is about to let down an entire City. His growls are deep and sincere. She thrusts her cock deep inside of him, until her beautiful hips, waist, and thighs are pressed up against his body. He is completely impaled.

As she thrusts and fucks him, he becomes obsessive about taking her cock in his ass. He goes blind with arousal and begs her to fuck him deeper and harder. He is delirious with dick.

The semi-consensual forced fucking continues relentlessly until he is drooling with desire. He gruffly begs her to violate him more, going so far as to reach back and try to pull her dick deeper inside of him. As she watches the clock tick down, she taunts him for his impossible predicament and explains between evil laughs how she and the Super Villains are going to easily take over The City once he's dick-whipped and delirious with forced anal orgasms!

What are you going to do, bat boy? Run away? Resist this intense and irresistible ass-fucking from the most erotic, gorgeous, seductively vicious vixen in the bad bunch? Ha! Spread your legs, Batman, and surrender your anus to Me, Poison Ivy, knowing that the more you get fucked, the closer you get to fucking over the entire City!

Featuring Alrik Angel

This is a a compilation of 4 videos!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: LAP DANCE, PEGGING, FOOT DOMINATION, STRAP-ON, OTK SPANKING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome! Holy boner sauce, Batman! *Aye, I just further sullied the image of the boy wonder by conflating the retarded 60s television version with the comic book version in the name of my fetish. Jason Todd would not be pleased*

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BALLBUSTING FOR THE LADIES AT HOME

-

Welcome to the Karma, Michelle & Sarah Show!

Ladies at home, do you have trouble getting your husband to do the chores, cook dinner, respect you, and give you everything you want? Are you tired of putting up with his BS?

Today, We have an exclusive guest, Miss Michelle Lacy, who is here to demonstrate how to control your husband through ballbusting.

She is going to show you how to take charge of your relationship once and for all. We discuss methods, goals, and jokes about dicks and testicles. It's highly entertaining! This is going to be a groundbreaking daytime talkshow episode, and We want to make sure you fully understand all the ways that balls can be busted.

This idiot surrenders his jewels to Us, and he can barely stay lucid enough to speak between blows to the boy-bubbles. We abuse him and use him as Our unlucky example, and Miss Lacy narrates and explains the process in such a lovely, professional manner. We are delighted to have Her as a guest, and We jump right in to the action to prove that you, too, can take back your power in your marriage or relationship. We prove, once and for all, that you don't have to put up with ANYTHING from him.

An added bonus is that ballbusting is FUN!!! Our laughter is loud and delightful, and We know you're smiling at home and laughing with Us. This is the most entertaining show We've EVER done! I smell a Daytime Emmy in Our future!

Featuring Lady Karma and Michelle Lacy

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, BALL ABUSE, KICKING, BALL STOMPING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind [Cry]

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

MILKED BY STOCKINGS - SIDE VIEW

-

"THIS IS THE CLOSE ANGLE OF "MILKED BY STOCKINGS"

Look what I have: A cock in a hole! But this cock is not going to see any soft orifices. Only the harsh wood of My cock table, the soles of My high heels, and the rough texture of My silky stockings.

Imagine, you are trapped beneath the most elegantly simple cage: A piece of furniture that is not complete until it traps a human. Now you are My foot stool! Powerless to touch or protect your cock, you must watch helplessly as I use it, abuse it, crush it, and rub the cum out of it whether you like it or not....then, I'm going to keep rubbing after I've milked this dick, to force you to experience a bit of post-orgasm torture!

I am beautiful as always, and My sensual, sadistic power fills the entire frame. Watch Me tease and totally control, from high-heeled lingerie vixen to stockinged-feet expert cock worker. Let's get every last drop of juice out of this berry, and keep pounding it with My pantyhose feet even after it's squeezed and gushed.

FRONT VIEW OF "MILKED BY STOCKINGS" HERE:

-

Category: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: GARTER & STOCKINGS, FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, TRAMPLING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BOY TOY

-

This poor boy did not know what he was getting himself into.

The Dynamic Duo of DiAvola and Bond team up to use and abuse this desperately submissive bitch.

he will do everything We say, and We Girls just wanna have fun. First he worships My boots, then I shove My foot in his mouth. Over the course of the session, We make him dance for Us, put him in chastity, force him to gag on My cock, use him as a human footstool, flog him as the footstool and threaten him if he drops the basket of strawberries on the footstool.

This bitch gets spat on, smacked, laughed at, tormented, force-vibed until his cock hurts, smothered and smashed by Ass, and used for Our sublime entertainment.

Then We take his clothes and kick him out of the room, stark naked.

Over an hour of non-stop cock control, submissive degradation, evil giggles, and slumber-party style Female domination. It's like paying next to nothing for a full hour session. It's quite the treat!

Featuring the lovely, sadistic, legendary Mistress Britney Bond

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, ASS SMOTHERING, BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMAN FURNITURE

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SECRET POOL FOOTJOB

-

Ssssshhhhh!

I love being naughty in public! The pool is closed, but I'm tipsy and horny and I want to do something sexy at the hotel pool.

Quiet, I don't want anyone to catch us! I wonder what kind of trouble we would get into if someone walked in and saw my feet wrapped around your dick!

By the time I've got your cock rock hard and throbbing, it won't matter anyway, because you'll be past the point of no return. My pantyhose-clad feet stroke up and down on your oiled-up penis, wrapping it tightly and softly just the way you like it. My shiny hose go all the way up to My ass.

It doesn't take long before this secret, exhilarating, erotic rendez-vous makes you squirt and cum all over My soft soles - Sssshhhh, keep your moans and groans quiet for me!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, SOLES, FOOT FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

MILKED BY HEELS

-

Captured by a community of Femme Fatales, you may as well relinquish yourself to your fate. The cock that makes you an inferior human is trapped under My heels, pulled through a hole in My table.

I do not care what happens to you after this, or what brought you here in the first place. I will not be the judge or the jury. I am the executioner.

The rest of your life will be a series of tortured orgasms and sexual frustration. This will be the last orgasm you ever have. I hope you enjoyed them in the past, because this one will be painful.

I'm going to force an orgasm out of you with My stiletto high heel pumps.

Lay down and try to draw from your past memories of enjoyable jerk-offs, to help you focus on what I expect from you: your final orgasm. I will not stop stroking your dick with My shoes until I get every last drop out of you.

Feel the friction of the bottoms of My soles. Try to focus through the rough stroking and stepping and stomping. The male desire inside of you is too strong, and I will trample an orgasm out of that dick, no matter how much it hurts!

Then, I'm going to stomp on the last of your cum, crushing all of your little inferior genetic material and smooshing it onto the table. I'll make you watch the jizz - from your final orgasm - stick to My stiletto heel and dangle in tendrils from the sharp points.

We stamp out vermin in this civilization. With our high heels.

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: CUM PLAY, FOOTJOBS, HIGH HEELS, TRAMPLING, SHOE FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

I WANT yOU TO SUCK MY TOES

-

Make Me feel nice.

I want you to suck them good, hard, and long.

Lick. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

you will kiss where I tell you to kiss, and you will stop when I tell you to stop. you will worship Me like the fucking Goddess I am. Sound good? Good boy.

Now get back to licking.

My wrinkled soles catch the light and the shadows. My cute ass holds up My leg as I point My feet in your face to be worshiped.

These feet may have even given you your foot fetish. If not, they've certainly perfected it: from simple desire to full-on psychological problem.

Tell Me how much you love them, between sucks and nibbles. These legendary feet. Worship like it's your job. Suck My toes while My naked body taunts you.

Face-fuck My feet, foot boy.

Let the sweat coat your tongue. Feel the aroma fill your senses. Get wasted on it. Fuel that cycle of psychological abuse: buy My filthy, stinky shoes, so I will buy new shoes, which you will then buy back when they're soaked.

Do you like making Me moan, while you lick My feet? Does it make you jealous, every single moan just an announcement that you will never fuck Me? My orgasmic sounds are erotic and humiliating.

Suck Me until I'm done. Then get out.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: POV FOOT WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

GIRLFRIEND FEET

-

Do you like when I tease you? When I touch your dick with my feet? Are they cold? Girlfriend feet are always cold. Don't worry, they'll warm up.

You may not be into it yet, but within a minute I make your cock hard with my pretty, perfect feet. There's no way you can say no to me. No matter what games I want to play with you.

Feel your cock throb and thicken as I stroke it with every part of my feet, from toe to sole to heel. Watch my red pedicure squeeze the pre-cum out of you.

I want your dick begging me, aching for my feet, completely converted to worship. Now it's all you want. Now you crave it.

My feet are so beautiful, they actually make your penis look better. Every position, every pose, everything designed to implant a kinky new fetish into your mind.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, TEASE & DENIAL, WRINKLED SOLES, COCK TEASE, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

PERVERTING MY MAN WITH A FOOTJOB

-

I guess you could call Me the "vanilla swirler," because I tend to give "vanilla" men new fetishes they never knew they had! I like to see what's deep inside them, draw it out, and use it to
My advantage.

My sensuality lures even the most clever man into taking My sweet suggestions. My man is a tits, legs and ass kind of guy, but I ask him to try something fun in the bedroom with Me.
I giggle as I latch the leash onto the collar. He says he's never done anything kinky like this before, but he's willing to try anything once...with Me. I get his cock so rock hard, he simply can't say no.

I ask him to kiss My hand-painted, expensive, never-worn, custom designer high heels. After he places the first kiss, I turn the heat up almost imperceptibly by looking him in the eye, gently pulling the leather leash, and saying, "Do it again."

This horny man worships My shoes, and then I have him remove them to adore My bare feet. The white pedicure looks fresh and soft. The arches are so high, like a fairy tale illustration.

As he intimately worships My feet, he starts to appreciate why foot fetishists love sole wrinkles so much. The texture. It doesn't take long before he is closing his eyes, losing himself in the moment, and eagerly kissing My pretty little feet.

As he does so, I explain why he is loving this - even if he doesn't realize it yet - and what it means to please a Woman. To truly please Her. Don't think about your own selfish desires, but know that I have the power to fulfill them. And in order to earn that, I must be happy. Worshiping My feet is more intimate than licking My pussy, and the fact that you desperately want to lick My sweet pussy demonstrates My point: That your worship of Me can be selfish, if you're not focused on Me.

I redirect your thoughts and redesign your sexuality, and you grow more aroused with each boundary I cross.

I lay him down and stroke his cock with My feet. First I stand above him, and he looks longingly up at Me and My beautiful body. Then, I get between his legs and wrap My feet and toes around his dick.

From then on, it's a nonstop ride all the way to mind-blowing kinky conversion. I work and stroke his cock with only My feet, and he can't believe he's more aroused by this than he has ever been! He has never thought twice about feet, and found it weird that people get off to them, but here he is, rock-hard and throbbing with an expert foot seductress driving his cock wild!

His orgasm is explosive, and you can hear the astonishment in his moans. This is a whole new level of erotic, and his mind is racing as it melts into post-cum delirium.

I crawl up his body and bring My face close to his. I boop him on the nose and tell him that he will be serving Me every night. He agrees. I smooch him on the nose and wander off.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, WRINKLED SOLES, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

PANTYHOSE PUMP GAME (Contains bits of nudity)

-

Get your hand on your dick, quick! Start masturbating!

Look at how shiny and thick these tan pantyhose are. They're TIGHT, and the only thing between them and My pussy is a teeny tiny cotton gusset. It leaves just enough to the imagination, and reveals more than you need to send you over the edge. Be careful. Control yourself.

This is a challenge. A jerk-off game, and there are rules to be followed.

If you make it all the way through, and do not cum (no breaks - jerk all the way through!), you get to ____

If you can't make it to the end of this video before jizzing all over yourself, you can also _____, but in addition, you must go an entire week without an orgasm.

Either way, I get paid. I laugh. I win.

Let's see if you can resist cumming to a very powerful trigger: super shiny tight Hooter's-type pantyhose, NO PANTIES, complete with white scrunch socks and sneakers over the pantyhose and itsy bitsy shorts!

Contains bits of nudity.

INTENSITY: softcore JOI with countdown

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, SHINY CLOTHING, JOI GAMES, CHALLENGES, CHASTITY

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

EXPERIMENTS IN COLOR: FOOTJOB WHITE

-

THROWBACK THURSDAY - CLASSIC CLIP!
Original release date: January 2009

The actual experiment! I use My watch to keep track of how long it takes My slave to cum on My feet, always careful to maintain the integrity of the experiment.

What will the effect be of the Funny Bunny white polish with diamond sparkles on cum time?

I am always efficient, always persuasive with My little feet...See how that vicious variable combines with snowflake toe nails in this white-hot foot job.

I had no idea how sexy and ahead of the curve My content was - and fuck, it is still sexy. More so every day. These videos are precious to Me.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, CEI, FEMINIZATION, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

PANTYHOSE COCK TEASE 2

-

I want to tease you before I milk you.

My silky soft nylons glide across your cock like a serpent.

The spaces between My toes are visible from inside the stockings.

Listen to the sounds they make as they caress and press you.

Look into My eyes as I pet My pet with My thigh-highs.

I will take you to the edge and leave you there, trembling and mesmerized.

I grip this cock between both of My feet, stroking them against your flesh. I swipe the frenulum and tip with My toes. I wink a devilish wink, because I know what I'm doing to you. The friction from the silky stockings has an intense erotic almost ASMR triggering quality to it. It hurts, but it's the best thing you've ever felt on your dick.

Especially when I grip it between My legs.

But I want to savor the tease first. Let you bask in the glory of My feet and legs. Leave you wanting. Denied.

Go get "Silent Pantyhose Cock Tease" for some more teasing with My pantyhose feet!
 -

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links