Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » sleepyfeet updates!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: sleepyfeet updates!!!
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gialloman   Author's Homepage   Email gialloman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captured Daughter

-

The Chief of Police's daughter has been captured and chloroformed by two Mafia henchmen. Once alone with her, one of them strips her bottomless and plays with her tender womanhood. He saves her pillowy soft soles for last and then begins pleasing himself using her soft smooth soles to pass the time until the Chief pays. Lets see the chief continue to crack down on the Syndicate after this!

get it: here

Making fun of him

-

Alex is spying Juliette and Tessa who are sitting on a sofa, joking about his foot fetish; they believe he is a weirdo and keep laughing. He enters the room offering them a strange drink, and they shortly fall asleep; now he has their bodies and soles to have fun with, so he strips them naked and kneels down to worship their four bare feet. Finally, as a revenge, he lays one girl on the other upside-down, and starts making fun of them by doing some foot game with them: sliding toes in mouth, rubbing and slapping the soles on the other girl’s face, and so on…

Anesthetized and foot abused by dentist II

-

The dentist strikes again! This time we have a cute girl who needs to have her tooth drilled. She's really anxious, scared by the pain, she really wants to escape. The dentist is unable to work like that, so he offers her the chance to get an injection on her neck that will paralyze her brain for a couple of hours, turning her into a vegetable so that he can finish his work. This appears as a good deal to her, so she gladly accepts. The dentist completes his job on her, and then decides to have a good time using her bare feet as pleasure toys. After he's done, he redresses the body and drags her away, and he's ready for the next one.

The cleaner's footabuse

-

The work day is over and the night cleaning girl begins her rounds. Suddenly a thief sneaks up behind her and chloroforms her. He brushes aside the office equipment and drags her body on the desk. He exposes her perky breasts, strips off her stockings and gets to work worshiping her delicious, sexy soles! Once he satisfies his foot lust, he places the keyboard and mouse and starts stealing all the corporate secrets. Once done he takes his disk and places a nice thank you note on the helpless cleaning girl's body.

Foot Theft Series - Syndari

-

This time I snuck into the bedroom I found Syndari in bed, lost in a deep sleep. So I decided as usual to raise the sheets up and have a good time with the girl's feet, while my camera I grab an uncut version to show you how her feet look, and let you imagine how they taste like... Until she starts to wake up, and I have to run away! Syndari's feet are so soft and smooth that they are calling for more!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gialloman   Author's Homepage   Email gialloman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Teacher Goes Down

-

Ms. Jones is sitting at her desk grading papers when a student sneaks in and puts her to sleep. Before her lights go out, she slurs her speech in a funny, sexy way - then her head falls back. The student becomes bold and vigorous as he sees the condition of Ms Jones. He caresses her and moves her body, grabbing her legs so that her high-heeled feet are propped up on the desk were he can worship them. After playing with her magnificent soles and feet, he moves her around in different poses, handling her body in a rude way, always keeping the soles quite visible. For each pose he takes pics of her, probably to post them somewhere or to keep them for personal use. Once he's done, he puts her back in her chair with her feet propped up on her desk, but not before grading her feet by writing an A on her sole, using her own lip stick.

Foot Theft Series - Neve

-

sneak into Neve's bedroom where she is sleeping in sexy underwear. I take my time, touch and handle her juicy bare feet while she has no idea of what's going on... She keeps moving in her sleep, but doesn't wake up at all, so I go on touching and kissing her soles, jerking and slapping my dick on her unconscious feet.

Jewell Marceau tucks drunk Stacey to bed

-

Stacey has partied all night long; she's extremely tired and drunk when she gets back home, at the point that her house mate Jewell has to tuck her into bed. But, as soon as Stacey lays on the bed, she instantly falls in a deep sleep, leaving Jewell to do all the heavy work with her limp body.
Soon Jewell will get turned on by that limp body and feet, beginning to undress Stacey completely, worshipping her soles, sucking her toes, using her as her own doll, before actually relaxing down together...

Stella's Sleepyfeet Play

-

I come back home and I find an unknown girl totally limp on my bed; I get no response, so I start groping and inspecting her limp feet, showing them off to the camera.

Stella is amazing in playing limp and also has an amazing body and feet!

Creep Intruder - Sonya

-

Sonya is reading newspapers in her living room when a creep sneaks in and puts her to sleep. Actually she's more dazed and confused, as she's still able to talk and move a bit, but she's totally in his hands.
He's looking for a pendrive hidden on her clothing but she doesn't confess, so he starts searching for it by himself; once he finds it he decides to have his way with the dazed powerless lady's feet, and in the end she seems to enjoy it even if he has just taken the pendrive away from her!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the hottest site ever. Would love to see this done to my wife!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Sonya Captured and Mistreated

-

Two burglars lead tied up Sonya in a room; they examine her, discuss about their cute prisoner, and at some point they put her to sleep and the main guy starts inspecting her limp body and feet in front of the POV camera.

Never Seen a Naked Girl II

-

After the success of our old first clip on the topic, we thought it was nice to make a second one. This time we see a really unfortunate geek being molested by a punky tattooed girl, who deiced to willingly put herself to sleep using a pill, so he can have a look at her body undisturbed, without being scared by her judgement. Once she's out, he starts to handle the limp body in a hilarious way, undressing her, getting scared at the sight of her nakedness. Once she's naked he unexpectedly focuses on her feet, sniffing and worshipping them, as he's evidently into that. It is probably his first and only intercourse with real feet, and soon he ends up touching himself in a ridiculous way - Unfortunately that's when the girls wakes up, catching him in the act at her feet... Humiliated and terrified, the geek pushes himself in the corner in total shame, apologizing, trying to convince her that he was just having a look.

Ryanne footabused on the massage table

-

Ryanne goes to a famous masseur looking to have some tension released... he lets her strip and lay face down on the table, then begins massaging while having some smalltalk with her. Soon she feels so tired and relaxed that she falls in a very deep sleep and, at that point, we see the guy inspecting her oiled body, focusing on her delicious soles that he craves so much... He uses her limp hand to boost his boner and then begins masturbating, slapping his dick on her oiled up soles and sliding it between them, until he cums (for real!) on them! Finally, he takes a towel and cleans the mess off her feet before she wakes up...

Drunk Mature Roxana Stripped and Handled

-

Mature Roxana comes home and enters her bedroom visibly drunk; she can barely stand, ans soon passes out laying randomly on her bed.
A creep sneaks in, and makes sure she is properly out; then he begins rolling and undressing her limp body, until she is completely naked for him to handle and see.
Emphasis is on the feet with foot worship, rubbing, slapping, flopping. But there is also face play, hand play, rolling and making fun of milf Roxana's limp body.
When she wakes up later, he is gone; she finds herself naked, but she's confused and can't remember things well. She will never know what really happened to her body!

Mum Roxana Mature Feet and Body

-

After 10 years, I went to visit my old friend, but only her mom is at home. She is quite mature now, but still stunning as she was when I was young, the subject of my earliest sexual fantasies. She lets me in, just for some small talk about how we've been in 10 years, and at some point we get a glass of wine, and that puts her to sleep. At that point, I'm alone. I start undressing her body, exploring my friend's mom like I never had the chance to, worshipping her mature but hot feet for the first time. I undress her completely naked, and finally I lay her down on the couch, worshipping her feet as I jerk off. That is definitely not what I was expecting when going to visit my old friend!

Portia's Job Interview Fail

-

Portia is having a very good job interview, and she gets confirmed. The boss wants to celebrate the event by offering her a very fine drink; she's not very good with drinks and she knows that it's going to put her to sleep, but she accepts it anyway as she doesn't want to ruin the magic. Useless to say it happens, and she unexpectedly flops down after performing a set of silly and astonished faces: she now lays on the ground, snoring soundly. Even more surprisingly, there the boss takes off her shoes and begins a long handling of her feet, performing a lot of limp foot play, massaging, rubbing and a little worship, showing off her soles while she keeps snoring soundly.
When she wakes up, later, she's super embarrassed but the boss tells her she's going to get the job anyway, but no more drinks for her!

Getting his sister's sleepyfeet

-

A girl comes back home late at night. She is coming back from a great party and drank and smoked way too much. Her brother is still awake and tries talking to her but it is evident that she is done for the night. Being the great brother that he is he helps her reach her bed, but as soon as she get there, she passes out. He tries to wake her up so that she can at least take of her jacket and shoes and get herself under the sheets, but there's no response at all, so he decides to do it all himself before leaving. However, once alone with her body, he realizes that this could be his one shot to have her feet that he has lusted after all these years. It's good to have such a supportive family.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

The Stolen Body of Snow White

-

Snow White has been kidnapped! She is hand delivered to an evil Prince. He is instructed that she will remain forever asleep and that he can do whatever he wants to her unresistant body, however, one kiss on her lips will awaken her and make her become his love slave. Our Prince has a ball slowly exploring her ivory body. He thoroughly enjoys her delectable feet, her soft ass and perky breasts.
But then he goes a little too far...

Dominating a hooded secretary's body and feet

-

Some women just don't understand when to stop being such a tease. This particular piece of meat is the head secretary. Always wearing high heels and showing generous cleavage was all it took for her intrepid coworker to teach her a lesson. A little chloroform and a dark parking lot made it all too easy to capture this delicate beauty. She is hooded and unceremoniously deposited on his bed. He takes his time stripping her piece by piece and enjoying her body. He pays special attention to her perky breasts, full ass and perfectly shaped feet. He keeps the hood on his captive the entire time and there is a huge amount of fondling, rolling and foot play in this video!

Two friends tricked and foot abused

-

Proper timing ensures you're never late, ensures success and in this case ensures that you get two knocked out gullible women to play with! The guy mixes a little sleeping medication in one of the girls drink and a lot in the others. This has the fascinating effect of knocking one out first. Once she's out the guy and the girl take advantage of the K.O.'ed captive. The girl runs her hands over the unconscious girl, exposes her breasts and sucks sweetly on her perky nipples. She then- well that's all she does because that's when her drink kicks in and knocks her out as well! The guy, now alone with two knocked out babes, undresses them, carries them to a bed where he poses them and rubs his dick over their four exposed soles. He then has even more fun by manipulating their bodies, making them kiss, posing them in the 69 position, rubbing their feet all over their faces and then leaves them that way to slowly come to and discover themselves in that compromising situation! Timing is everything. ..

The Dentist 4

-

In this episode of our successful dentist-series, we see a cute business woman go to the dentist because her teeth hurt and she can't sleep well, and this is a real problem because she needs to always be on top of things at her job. As usual, he tells her he has to put her to sleep, and she agrees without hesitation. But once he has her to himself, he puts her legs on a stool, takes her high heel shoes and stockings off and begins sniffing and worshipping her bare soles... then he lays her face down on a medical bed and begins dripping oil on her cute legs and feet, spreading it wide with his hands. He goes on and on as we see her beautiful caves, heels and soles getting all shiny and soft because of the oil... he takes out a dildo, this time he slides the dildo between her slippery moist soles and slaps it on them so that we can hear the sound of her perfect, youthful feet. It looks just like a sleepy footjob, only with a dildo. Then he moves up and... is he fucking her mouth? We can't tell, the camera remains showing us her soles, legs and bare ass bouncing limply at each stroke. Once he's done he cleans his cum off her mouth, rolls her on the back and begins working at her teeth as if this simply didn't happen... but he certainly won't forget!

A sleepygirl on the carpet

-

We have a sleeping girl on the carpet; our guy enters the room and drags her on the bed, where he begins stripping her body naked. After some fondling, licking and a real good sole worship, he begins fucking her showing us her pretty bare feet dangling in the air everytime he strikes. He then lays her back down on the carpet, wraps her body into it and drags it away.

Military body-toy lesbian foot worship A sleepygirl on the carpet

-

We find a hot handcuffed and hooded girl who has been put to sleep in a dungeon, when an army soldier enters and strips the body naked, leaving only the hood on. He leaves right after that, clearing the room for a girl dressed in military apparel. She starts fondling the body, kissing and licking her sensually, before moving down to the beautiful bare soles. She sits down and starts worshipping them while pleasuring herself until she orgasms. Then, overwhelmed by shame, she runs away. Soon the soldier comes back and starts fucking the unconscious prisoner, we can see her cute feet dangling at every stroke. Once he's done, he leaves the body behind and returns to his business.

Bandits Inspect Hooded Body Looking for a Memory Card

-

Continuing our "memory card" series, here we see a couple of bandits (a man and a woman) pulling in a lovely lady in stockings and high heels, who's handcuffed and hooded. She claims she doesn't know anything about the memory card they're looking for, so they go and put her to sleep, intending to strip her body naked and inspect her everywhere. So they begin their task, handling and rolling her around like an object, stripping her until only the hood remains... But, finally they remove it as well, inspecting her face, mouth and hair... Will they find what they're looking for? Please note there is no explicit foot fetish practice in this video, but some lovely sole shots and a lot of limp play

The Psycho Psychologist

-

Olive has been having a hard time lately, so she calls her friend and gets the number to a psychologist. She sets up and appointment and when she reveals she has been having these dreams about giving blowjobs to everyone, the doctor goes mad and decides to try her on the spot. He has a way about him that isn't quite right as Olive starts to get excited about the whole deal... At some point he bends her over the desk and starts to fuck her from behind, and, in the middle of the fuck, he puts her to sleep and goes on with her body. Then, since he is a foot man also, he lays her face down on his desk and strips her legs and feet naked; he begins sniffing and worshipping her soles, wetting them up with a lot of saliva, and then starts slapping his dick on them, soundly! He masturbates with those sexy feet, and finally cums all over her sweet soles... Please note that either the blowjob and the fucking are REAL, and quite HOT!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Snoring Olive foot molested

-

Olive has had too much to party, she returns home and stumbles around before dropping down. Her roommate, Alex comes in and see's Olive gone, so he takes advantage of it being the sick pervert he is. He strips her down and starts massaging her feet, flopping her arms and legs around as he does, then he messes with her face, squishing her cheeks together. On the very end Olive wakes up very confused and he gets caught.

Sleeping Nyxon gets foot abused

-

"This pill will make you have the most lucid dreams and make you feel like a new woman upon waking but it will make you stay unconscious for one day" Addie says to her friend Nyxon about a new drug… Needless to say that Nyxon is super excited to try it and begs Addie to look after her body while she tries it immediately.

Fortunately for us, as soon as she’s out, Addie decides to profit from her friend’s sleeping body. She calls a man who is willing to pay for some fun, and asks him what does he want to see. He says he wants to see her soles, so Addie begins stripping her unconscious friend’s legs and shows him her sexy sleeping feet. Then he wants to see her soles being worshipped by her friend, so Addie begins performing a very sensual worship on those sleeping toes and soles.

After a long worship, the guy asks Addie to strip Nyxon’s completely and show him all her tattoos. After a full inspection, seizes Addie from behind and chloroforms her. He removes her high heel shoes and her stockings, inspecting her unresisting bare feet, and drags her face down upon her sleeping friend, leaving them there with their bare soles exposed and dead to the world…

Lots of ragdolling in this one!

Nyxon Autograph Assault

-

Nyxon is a famous wrestler, whom Ammalia keeps asking her for an autograph. However, Nyxon is always denying her. As she's super busy training herself, Ammalia takes her from behind and puts the famous star to sleep. At that point she begins stripping her, and it's a LONG job, as she is wearing more than 15 pieces of clothing! Ammalia has to move, drag, and roll Nyxon's body until she's fully naked and exposed. She also has to put her to sleep once again when at some point she recovers. Once naked, Ammalia performs some foot play, limb flopping and face play before leaving the champion naked and defeated for not having given her an autograph...

Foot Theft Series - Nyxon Wakes Up, Catches Me, Humiliates Me

-

You know I like to sneak in the bedroom when there is a cute girl sleeping, to play with her feet and enjoy them secretly... Well, this time Nyxon was in bed, all naked with her brand new breasts, and I turned on the camcorder as usual, to show you the footage in POV style. I started to handle her bare feet, flopping them, sniffing, and worshipping them as she slept. I moved the camera in different positions to be able to document the theft. But, in the middle of the video, Nyxon suddenly woke up and I'm caught, speechless. The camera remained on, recording everything. Nyxon sounded shocked, disgusted, and started to humiliate me while the camera kept recording. She ordered me to smell her feet, put them in my mouth, almost gagged me; she said she would put the footage on youtube, to show the world the pervert I am. At some point, the camera missed the scene, but you can hear all my humiliation; everything else is quite visible. This is real-looking footage, nothing has been staged.

Nyxon tricked into the vintage freezing fridge

-

Nyxon is visiting my attic when she gets attracted by my vintage fridge; I show her the inside is empty, and tell her I often go inside, it's a secret place. I invite her to try fitting inside, and she agrees, even if she doesn't see why. But, once she's in and I close the door, I take the special remote which turns the freezing fridge on!

This instantly stops time for Nyxon, so once I open back the door, her she is just a timestopped doll to play with, as she can not perceive time is passing and things are happening! Her face is lost in a still expression, her eyes are fixed (NO BLINKS! We do things seriously!) and I just fondle her body, expose her breasts and pull her legs out of the fridge. There I start playing with her bare feet, and even taking pictures of them with my cellphone, while Nyxon stares timestopped at me, unable to see or feel anything!

Once I'm done, I put her back in the fridge, close the door, take the remote again and unfreeze her; she comes out as if time has not passed and nothing has happened, because in fact her mind could not perceive what I did with her!

Niky Dazed by Burglar

-

Niky is laying on her bed, when suddenly a burglar rushes in and forces her to get dazed. She's only half asleep, she can barely raise her head up and protest while he begins taking off her shoes and worshipping her feet... And, everytime he puts her to sleep a little more, getting her weaker, until the last time she finally falls limp and unresponsive. After that, he also performs some good face play with her limp head.

NikyH Foot Assault - German Language!

-

NikyH is reading a book when a burglar rushes in and puts her to sleep. He takes off her shoes, tears her fishnets open and begins worshipping her feet. Later she starts waking up and the burglar puts her to sleep once again. She's limp again, and now the burglar performs some face play on her.

The dialogues in this video are in german language, as a thank you to all out customers from Germany. I actually have no idea about what the actors are saying, but I hope that's something hot!

Bride foot assaulted on her wedding day

-

A happy bride is arranging herself in the bathroom, in her wedding dress, dreaming about the new life she's going to start today with her husband... But, suddenly a burglar rushes in and puts her to sleep, laying her on the floor. Disprespectfully, he puts his hands on her and pulls her gown up, revealing her bare sexy legs; he then has her high heel shoes off fly away and we can see her limp soles in front of us. He performs some good limb flopping loud legs and soles slappings. Still keeping her soles in full screen view, he begins worshipping and sucking those soles, jerking a little bit and, once he is done, he leaves her there on the floor with legs exposed and feet used. Let's hope her wedding day has not been ruined!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Sacked up limp body toy stockings ripping and foot play

-

Nikita is dragged into the scene; her sleeping body is limp and a sack covers up her torso. Only her sexy legs come out, and the evil footman takes advantage of the situation: he takes her high heels shoes off, and performs limb flopping with her limp legs. He tears off her stockings, exposing her naked calves and soles. By holding up the damaged stockings, he raises up her legs and makes her feet dangle, marionette style; he slaps the soles, worships them, and has total fun with her limp figure. He rolls her on her belly and goes on. Finally he drags her out of the scene.

get it:here

Legs and feet inspection on a sleeping girl - PART 2 of 2

-

Continued from Part 1, the doctor goes on inspecting the limp college girl's legs and feet, this time focusing more on ankles and feet; he wants to feel her muscular tensions and release them through a deep massage. The college girl is super limp all the time, as she's been taken and put to sleep after a party, and now her body is nothing but a demo object for the aim. Finally, the doctor bends down and totally focuses on the soles and toes: he performs a final massage using his tongue, worshipping the limp feet and growing excited, until he decides to close the tutorial and remain alone with her...

Foot Theft Series - My sister Nikita

-

Here we can see the point of view of a boy who steps into her sister's bedroom on saturday night, after she partied for hours and is now totally gone. He takes his freedom with her cute feet, worshipping and fucking them, considering she will never know anything about it. The style here is absolutely realistic and genuine: no cuts, the camera goes from hand held, moved on a tripod, or rested right upon the bed!

My Sister Nikita Comes Home

-

You all know Nikita and her soles, after I showed them off in the successful Foot Theft Series episode. But this time I'm showing more of her... She comes home really confused, after a night spent partying. I come home too, and find her asleep on the sofa; I try to wake her up, and once I realize she's really heavily sleeping, I decide to take off her high heels and enjoy her soles with plenty of limb play, foot worship, and masturbation with a real ending cumshot! Do not miss this one!

My Sister Nikita And The Martini

-

You already know Nikita, and the way she parties every Saturday night... and the usual way I find her, completely out cold, once I come home. This time, as usual, I found her deeply sleeping, and I turned on my camera to show you what I did with her feet. In her hands, there was a bottle of Martini which wass nearly empty... How vicious she is! So I take off her shoes and start worshipping her soft soles, always keeping an eye on the recording camera to give you a clean POV view of my secret experience. I pulled my dick out and started jerking, slapping it soundly on her soles and toes. Then I get an idea: I could wet them with the remaining Martini, staring at the drips running down her soles, and lick it off with my tongue as I run it up and down on my sister's feet! I did that a lot, and I even put the bottle between the two arches, in a kind of footjob, and I go on slapping my dick on her wet lucid soles and jerking. In the end it's a really big mess: the feet exposed, the couch soaked and the pavement wet. Nikita, messy as usual...

Sister Nikita Day Nap Footplay

-

You know sister Nikita, one of the most sexy and demanded feet of this store! Shot in POV style, with absolutely NO CUTS, in this clip I show you Nikita laying down on her bed late in the morning, still completely gone after a night spent partying and dancing; she's still dressed in a sexy outfit and high heels, as she was probably too exhausted to undress when she came at home at dawn. So, I turn on the camera and begin handling her legs and feet while recording everything for you to see: I take off her high heel shoes, start inspecting and fondling her smooth and stunning soles, while she occasionally moves in her sleep, but just involuntarily. I show off her soles in EXTREME CLOSEUPS, filling all the HD frame with her soles. I worship her feet, ragdoll them, slap them together, and slap my dick on them, while moving the camera around to provide different angles for you to see. If you like Nikita's arches (and you surely do) don't miss this clip!

Drugged Sister Nikita Ass Groping and Foot Fuck

-

You know how hot sister Nikita is, when I find her totally limp and asleep in the house... Usually after a night spent partying, but this time exhausted after the gym. However, I drug her down through an injection into her bum, just to make sure she doesn't wake up too soon. At that point her body is for all us to see, and I decide to hood her to be able to move her around with more freedom, as her face cannot be shown. I show to you how floppy she is, dropping her arms and legs. I grope her ass and thighs in front of the camera, then I expose her feet by taking off her shoes and socks, and the usual limp foot play delight begins. You can see me worshipping her limp soles, slapping and rubbing them together, jerking, slapping and rubbing my dick on them, until I cum all over them (cum is simulated!). Once again I'm here to show you off sister Nikita's body and feet, and I know how much you like her!

My Limp Christmas Doll

-

It's Christmas, time for me to pull my limp Christmas doll out of the wardrobe where I use to keep her. She's limp, she's gorgeous: her mannequin, plastic face opposite to her fleshy, limp body dressed in a sexy red Christmas outfit and white stockings.
I pull her out, toss her on the bed, where I start ragdolling and manipulating and groping the body, with emphasis on soles, legs and ass. It's a long job, which keeps me entertained and excited, until I'm temporarily satisfied and leave her on the bed for later.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Cute redhead foot worshipped in her sleep

-

Niki is having a deep sleep in her bedroom, when suddenly the evil footman appears; after making sure she's really out, he takes off the bed's blankets uncovering her body. At that point he begins fondling her legs and admiring her bare soles, kissing her feet all over. He goes on doing some limb flopping, sole slapping, foot worship, and rolls her on her belly - But, at some point he hears someone entering the house and he realizes he's in serious troubles and has to run away. Later, Niki wakes up a bit confused about the dreams she had, but of course she has no idea about what really happened to her feet

Training Miss John

-

A young lady comes home and gets captured, put to sleep and hooded by a cute evil redhead: it's Miss John, trained by the evil Mr. John, who simply sits on a chair and looks up everything in a test mood. Miss John starts stripping the sleeping girl naked, until only the hood is left on her. She asks Mr. John if she's doing good, and she starts performing some rolling, limb play and foot worship on the poor unaware girl, who lays there as a kind of doll toy. Finally Mr. John joins them, and starts fondling the cute body, playing together with Miss John. Then he moves behind her and, unexpectedly, puts her to sleep too! Now it's time to strip her and enjoy both the sleeping girls at once! So he starts handling them, posing them, slapping their butts and worshipping their delicious feet. Before leaving, he decides to pose the girls in a 69-like position and starts rubbing the first victim's feet on Miss John's sleepy face, also sliding the toes inside her mouth, enjoying her powerless condition...

Foot Theft Series - Niki footabused by her housemate

-

Niki is depressed because she doesn't find a job. On the contrary, her housemate Ammalia just comes back home from a dreamland, as she works as a sexy hostess for a flight company: that makes Niki feeling depressed even more, so she decides to go bed. Later that night, Ammalia steps into her bedroom, silently, and kneels down at her bed. She gently raises up the sheets, uncovering her housemate's sleeping feet, and begins performing a passionate worship on them... Niki doesn't wake up, but, instead, moans in her sleep, as this feeling probably helps her in making sexier dreams. Ammalia goes on worshipping Niki's soles, always keeping an eye on her housemate's status, as she doesn't want to get caught. At some point, the phone rings and she has to escape: someone is calling Niki offering her a job!

Niki Sleepwalker

-

After watching a movie, Niki and her friend take a nap. Once she is sleeping, her friend reveals his foot fetish by taking advantage of the situation. He takes off her boots and socks, grabs her sleeping feet in his hands, begins sniffing and kissing her soles... Suddenly she opens her eyes wide and bounces up unexpectedly like a spring... CAUGHT! He is paralyzed, he doesn't know how to explain what he was doing. He apologizes, ashamed and anxious, but Niki seems not to be there: actually, her eyes are lost into emptiness, and she keeps whispering meaningless things... She's not there, she's a sleepwalker!! The guy realizes she is not seeing him; he touches her feet, and she's not feeling him! He has fun trying to interact with her meaningless sentences, until he realizes he can actually drive her dreaming a little bit. At that point he makes her believe she's riding a bicycle, so her legs move and her feet rub on his face. It's a nice long play, during which Niki keeps dreaming totally unaware of what's going on! Later, once they both wake up, she doesn't remember a thing, making his experience even more thrilling.

Foot Theft Series - Valerie

-

Young Valerie lays sleeping on her bed; her housemate Eleonore sneaks in, very silently moves closer. It's dark. Eleonore wants her feet so badly, but doesn't want to be discovered; fortunately Valerie is probably drunk, as she moves and moans in her sleep, but never wakes up. However, Eleonore has to be careful, so she moves slowly, and slowly slides her fishnets off, until her sleepy feet lay bare for her mouth to enjoy...
(Please note that Valerie has psoriasis on her legs)

Lucy Clones Assault

-

In this third episode we have 4 scenes in which 4 Lucy clones get knocked out by agent Ammalia, who then performs a lot of limp play on her with some good focus on feet. Plenty of feet, legs and ass views... You're not going to see a better ass than this, by the way!

The Sleepy Feet and the Horny Redhead

-

Ammalia is tired and confused and drops down on the bed falling deeply asleep. Neve gets in and finds her. At first, she begins worshipping her bare foot in a very passionate way, keeping the other one inside her pants. She also rubs Ammalia's wet limp foot against her bare tits, squeezing them together, moving sensually... Then Neve takes her pants off and begins masturbating, rubbing Ammalia's soles against her bare pussy, and fingering herself using her limp toes...

Massage Assault and Footabuse

-

Neve has pain in her leg; she goes to a therapist, who performs a massage on her, oiling her legs up and investigating the problem. But, after some time, he begins moving down to her feet, fondling her soles a bit too much; at that point, Neve protests because she thinks he's not behaving professionally. The therapist apologizes and goes back massaging her calves - But, unexpectedly, he takes something else and puts her to sleep after a fight. Now her body lays limp on the massage table, and he can do whatever he wants with her: he fondles her legs, performs some limb play and ragdolling, and sinks his face down between her soft soles, worshipping them as he wanted to. She can no longer protest, but she would be quite disappointed if she could know how unprofessional he is now... When she wakes up later, she is confused and does not remember anything, but her legs are fine now: she's invited to come back anytime

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Niki And Ammalia Sleepy Footplay In Bed

-

Lesbians Niki and Ammalia go sleeping together in their bed, and soon Mr. John appears, making their sleep even deeper. At that point, he removes the sheets, exposing their bodies, legs and feet, and starts playing with their 4 smooth young soles, occasionally rolling their bodies and performing some limp play. They are nothing but his dolls now...

Merry XMas from Sleepyfeet and Babbo John!

-

This is a very quick video sketch to say Merry XMas and thank you to all our customers who have helped us to grow up and stay on the top of the foot fetish chart over this year. The second half of the video contains some funny out takes raw scenes.

Snow White footfucked by the Evil Footman!

-

Like everybody knows, Snow White bites a poisoned apple and falls in a deep sleep; only the Prince's kiss will wake her up. But, instead of the Prince, here comes the Evil Footman! He's determined to leave her in her sleep state, and would rather kiss her elsewhere... He begins fondling her body, exposing her breasts and white-stockinged legs, and then takes her shoes off. He starts handling her hot feet and kisses and worships them before removing the white stockings; then he removes them, one by one, and licks her soles even more, while Snow White keeps dreaming in her deep sleep. At some point the Evil Footman grabs her ankles and begins fucking her feet, taking his time, until in the end he cums right all over Snow White's bare feet! And, before leaving, he decides to clean his cum off her legs and feet because, if the Prince comes and finds her like that, he's probably not going to marry her!

Yoga Trance foot play and cumshot

-

A young lady gets in at her individual yoga course; today she's going to try the big thing with her instructor: she will be tranced by him! After some stretching exercises, he orders her to relax and starts a countdown: once he reaches zero she is tranced, her mind goes away and she can no longer know what happens. After performing eye inspection on her, he makes sure she's out and starts fondling her bare feet; he goes on worshipping them and, finally, takes his dick out and begins rubbing it on her tranced soles. After some time going on like that, he freely cums on her feet... It's time to clean them with a towel, and finally wake her back up. One more countdown and she opens her eyes, confused; she has no idea of what happened, but she's happy that the experiment succeeded.

Limp girl in heavy clothing is stripped naked
looking for a memory card

-

In a very cold winter day a girl comes back home fully dressed in any kind of heavy clothing; suddenly a burglar rushes in and puts her to sleep. He's looking for a memory card. He begins inspecting her bag, but can't find it; so he starts taking off her jacket, gloves, and any piece of clothing she is wearing, inspecting each piece carefully, until her limp body is fully naked. It appears there is no trace of the memory card, unfortunately. The girl can't tell anything right now: she can just be rolled, fondled and inspected.

Lilli body stripping and inspection looking for a key

-

Burglar Ammalia gets caught by spy Lilli after she got the key from Mary's body in the previous episode; at first Lilli puts Ammalia to sleep and strips her to underwear until she recovers the key; but, unexpectedly, Ammalia recovers and puts Lilli to sleep, getting the key back. It's now time to strip Lilli completely naked, and consider that she is wearing something like 18 pieces of clothing! It's a really long job, during which Lilli's body gets handles, rolled and moved in a delight of limp fetish and body handling content!

get it:
here

Foot Theft Series – Lilli

-

Lilli lays sleeping in bed while an unknown man steps into the dark room, approaches the bed and starts raising the sheets, uncovering her feet, legs and naked figure. He is filming everything with his camera, sharing his point of view with us. Lilli doesn't wake up: she can barely move her toes occasionally, when he pushes too hard during his foot game. He worships her soles, lets the feet fall limp on the mattress, slaps the soles with his hands and with his dick... Getting hard as he rubs it on her wet soles... and, ends with a real cumshot on her toes and soles; everything is filmed on camera. Finally he cleans up his mess and steps out of the room. She will never know anything about this..

Lilli Stockings Ripping And Sleepy Foot Worship

-

Lilli is reading a book on her bed when she starts feeling tired and falls asleep; at some point, a villain sneaks in and attacks her, putting her to sleep even more. It's a nice long fight, with a lot of legs kicking before she goes totally limp. At that point, the intruder rips her stockings off exposing her bare soles. he starts having his way with them, worshipping and licking them as she is unable to wake up...

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Lilli Body Stripping

-

This is just an amateur clip shot by the actors on a tripod (so details and quality are not the best!) showing a guy stripping Lilli while she sleeps totally limp.

Sleepyfeet abuse under the table

-

A young secretary is working at her desk, when a burglar comes from under the table and puts her to sleep using a mysterious spray. She drops down limp, and he starts taking off her shoes; he worships her feet and then tears off one of her stockings, so that he can have her bare sole on his face while the other one rests on his dick. It's a long worship with a lot of legs/feet handling, then he leaves taking away her precious Macbook laptop and her shoes...

Burglar VS Burglar

-

A cute female burglar is stealing things from a house, when suddenly another burglar appears and puts her to sleep, so that he can steal things too. Before he leaves, he stops by inspecting and worshipping her feet, but someone walks in and he has to run away. The poor girl is the only one who's going to get discovered!

Sacked up and Foot Abused

-

Here we see some rare candid footage of a kidnapped woman being inspected to see if she is fit to be sold into slavery. She has been heavily sedated and wrapped in a sack. The kidnapper removes her sexy high heels and stockings and thoroughly inspects her toned legs and flawless feet. She then appears to have passed the preliminary inspection as he then drags her off for further processing. Grade A!

Chloroformed, packed up, fondled and footabused

-

Watch this 19 year old girl's sexy feet twitch and her toes struggle as she gets chloroformed by a kidnapper. Once she is out, he packs up her head and torso. He then fondles her body and worships her soft soles, ensuring that everything is top quality before he carries her away to sell her into slavery. This young specimen will fetch a huge bounty!

Bathroom Assault

-

A young girl is preparing herself for the night, when an evil guy suddenly appears and puts her to sleep; he lays her body in the bathtub; with her ass up and legs exposed, and starts fondling them. Also, he takes her bare feet and worships her soles and toes. Finally, he puts a hood on her head, ties her hands behind her back and drags her body out of the room. He got her!

TV assault and foot play

-

A cute girl is enjoying a quiet evening in front of the tv when a burglar comes from behind and puts her to sleep with a hood on her head. She struggles for a VERY long time, but eventually she falls asleep and her body goes limp. After she is out, he ties her wrists behind her back, takes off her socks and starts a long handling and worship of her beautiful smooth soles.

In the house of the Sleeping Beauties

-

This is a parody of the novel "House of the Sleeping Beauties" by Yasunari Kawabata A boy pretends to be an old impotent man and gets access to a room where one of the girls is deeply sleeping. Once alone, he has a lot of fun with her, turned on even more by the fact that she will never know!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Bedroom Sleepyfeet Worship

-

A young girl is sleeping heavily on her bed, when a burglar enters. He raises the sheets up uncovering her legs and feet, and begins a long worship using them, pleasing himself and finally leaving.

Putting Her to Sleep

-

This is a very long scene about a woman fighting while being put to sleep that is shot with 2 cameras, one showing her upper torso, one showing her soles and legs kicking. Slowly during the fight, she gets weaker, until she is finally limp and gets rolled onto her belly.

The gas mask trip

-

Jessica is curious about a new kind of mind trip her friend invented: basically, she has to put a gas mask on, lay down and inhale some stuff coming from a mysterious box. Her body will remain there, limp for a few hours, while her mind experiences some kind of trip - But, once she has been put to sleep, the guy takes advantage of the situation and removes her high heel shoes and stockings, to enjoy her soles in a long worship. Later, once she wakes up, she's satisfied about the experience and has no idea of what happened to her physical shape in the meantime...

Footcuffed Policewoman

-

A policewoman catches a burglar in her house; she's going to arrest him, but he unexpectedly puts her to sleep. Then, instead of going on stealing, he decides to inspect her focusing on her feet: he takes her boots off, starts massaging and kissing her soles, exposes them to the camera. At some point, he decides to take the handcuffs she was going to use on him, and use them to handcuff her ankles instead! Then he restarts worshipping her soles, jerking until he's done, and finally leaves her there, footcuffed... She's going to have a very bad time once she wakes up!

Gisy tricked with a drink and foot molested

-

This is a very softcore clip, where Gisy falls asleep after drinking an unknown drink... She is posed on the sofa and has her shoes and pantyhose removed. The guy then performs some handling of her senseless feet.

Worship and REAL cumshot on the neighbour's soles!

-

We see a girl practicing her walk in high heels, when suddenly the bell rings - it's her nerdy neighbor, a girl who spends her whole life just studying. She complains about the noise, but unexpectedly she is invited to come in for a drink and accepts, surprised by the kind offer. In the meantime, the boyfriend arrives back home and joins them - but suddenly the nerdy neighbor surprisingly falls asleep, and the evil couple quickly decide to see what's "under the hood": they lay the girls body on the table and strip her naked, discovering some sexy underwear under the nerdy clothing! They make a lot of comments and the girl makes fun of the situation by taking a lot of pics of the neighbor's body... Then she leaves, her boyfriend is now alone with the limp neighbor girl still lying unconsciously on the table... He can't resist and begins worshipping her soles, soon standing up masturbating, ending with a real cumshot on her amazing, soft soles!

Limp Inspection Casting - Fiona and Carley

-

I'm behind the camera in a room with blonde Fiona and my blonde assistant Carley. Fiona is a model interested in joining us, so she willingly agrees to get put to sleep and let us inspect her body for this limp casting. After an introductory discussion about the procedure, I invite her to lay down on the bed and let Carley putting her to sleep; Fiona is willing, but of course this takes time during which we see her gently trying to break free, while her beautiful legs kick in a gentle way. It takes more than one minute, but finally Fiona is all ours, totally gone. Carley is going to handle her while I stay at the camera. She begins with some face play, which also involves some head raising and dropping; she then performs some body rolling, and then she takes off her high heels shoes, shirt and bra, leaving her feet and breasts exposed. She performs some face play as well, and then moves down to the hands, performing some limp play and limb flopping. Finally she moves down to her feet, and spends a LONG time touching her soles and toes, while Fiona lays both on her back and then on her belly. Her soles are a bit dirty actually. At first Carley rubs and slaps the feet together, letting us know the exciting sound of it. Then she starts massaging the model's sexy feet, at the point that her toes get more relaxed and appear for the first time in all their beauty! She goes on and on, and the video fades out. We then see Fiona waking up later, finding herself tossed like that, partially stripped and topless, and being not happy for that.

Fiona and Emma limp tricked by evil friend

-

Fiona and Emma are spending the night partying with their evil female friend (nearly pov, not quite visible). They are really drunk and want more drinks, but there is nothing left; they decide to order something from outside, but in the meantime the evil friend uses a syringe to put Fiona to sleep, not seen by the others. Fiona is so drunk that she doesn't even notice it, but soon she fall asleep as Emma protests as she wants to keep having fun... But Emma is naughty, so the two awake friends start making fun of her body, posing her, resting stuff on her head, tickling her, taking pictures with their cellphones to put online later. That is the way to have fun with a sleepy friend!
But, while doing so, the evil friend secretly does the same thing to Emma, who soon feels weaker, rolls her eyes and falls down limp. Now the evil friend is alone with her firneds' limp bodies, and the room is finally silent. The party is over for them, but a new way of fun has started for the evil friend: she starts inspecting the bodies, making fun of them, posing them in several ways, handling the limp feet and finally taking their bra off exposing their breasts, and also running their hands on their own breasts as if they were caressing themselves.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot Theft Series - Emma

-

As usual, I sneak in the bedroom where Emma is sleeping, bringing my camera, and I start molesting her body and feet, while she continues to sleep without waking up. I take my time, touch and inspect her bare feet and red toenails, but also her hands and pretty face... She keeps moving and moaning a bit in her sleep, but doesn't wake up at all, so I go on showing to you how a pair of sleepy feet look like...

Limp Inspection Casting - Emma

-

This time we show you Emma, she is a real beauty, she needs to loosen up a bit but this was her first time, so there is a lot of potential. She does not do nudity, so we couldn't take her clothes off, but anyway this video provides a good show of her whole figure, feet, hands and face play.

Secretary chloroformed, stripped and inspected for a memory card

-

A cute secretary is working at her pc when a burglar comes from behind and chloroforms her. He is looking for an important memory card but he can't find it in her bag. He thinks it might be on her, so he drags her body on the table and begins undressing her, showing us her naked figure as she slumbers. Once done he leaves her exposed, a thank you note posted on her chest. He is a gentleman after all!

Kidnapped daughter foot abuse

-

Two bandits hold a young girl they ; they need to move her to a secret place, so they have to put her to sleep; one of the guys leaves for getting a car, and the other one remains alone with her. He soon realizes he can use that senseless doll to please himself, so he takes the body and starts undressing the legs and feet for a good sole worship. She wakes up and he needs to put her to sleep again, but, unfortunately, after some time the other guy comes back, so he must redress the body to make things looking intact. Nobody will ever know, anyway

Sleepyfeet under the sun

-

A girl lays asleep under the sun, when a guy approaches her feet and starts touching and kissing them. There are a lot of body and feet pans in this video!

Ellie Footjob Assault

-

Ellie gets approached in the streets by a creep who has been following her for some time; he introduces himself and offers her some money for taking pictures of her feet. Embarrassed, she gently refuses and walks away.
When she arrives home, later, that same creep rushes in and chloroforms her; he brings her body in the bedroom, handcuffs her and ties her ankles up. He waits for her to wake up, terrified by finding herself bound in her house with a stranger.
He approaches her feet, takes off her shoes and socks as she protests helplessly; he gropes and worships her beautiful soles, and soon takes his dick out and starts rubbing it on them. Powerless, Ellie tries to protest but at the same time is rather resigned as she knows there's nothing she can do, but leaving the creep cumming all over her soles and finally taking snaps of the mess he made.
After this part, there is some bonus content showing Ellie limp and asleep again, getting undressed, ragdolled, groped and exposed including her open legged genitals. Finally, the creep leaves

Doll HandFuck - Ellie

-

Doll Ellie lays limp on a bed; she is barefoot but fully clothed. A guy is there, and he starts to play with her body, also taking some video footage with a handicam (footage included in the clip). Groping, rolling, handling, stripping, face and limp play included.

Once Ellie is naked, the guy takes his dick out and starts to rub it on her limp hands, sliding it on her palms, wrapping her fingers around it and getting a passive handjob from her. He cums all over her palms, and leaves her there still wet.

Double Trouble

-

A guy comes back in his room and finds an unknown naked girl (Elise Graves) completely limp and gone on his bed; he is scared at first, but then he calms down and starts inspecting her body. He gets a call: his girlfriend (Ammalia) is coming there, so he panics again because he needs to hide the unknown limp girl immediately! He drags her around but doesn't find a place. Fortunately, Ammalia calls again saying she is late, so he can relax and restart playing with the limp girl, focusing on face play and foot views/soles rub.
When finally Ammalia comes, he decides to knock her out and do the same things with her, laying her body next to the unknown girl's one on the bed. Later the unknown girl wakes up totally dazed and embarrassed, and runs away apologizing.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Elise Graves Limp Audition

-

Elise is attending an audition for a limp fetish movie; she is asked to play a chloro scene, believing it's just a clean rag, but there is actually chloroform in it. She starts protesting and struggling, but it's too late, and the pervert makes her unconscious. he starts carrying and ragdolling her limp body around the room and on the bed, until Elise wakes up and gets chloroformed again, so that he can go on ragdolling the body undisturbed.

Elise and Dixon POV Inspection

-

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason have got a pendrive containing some embarrassing material which could ruin a man. They're now in a hotel room discussing about it. Unfortunately for them, this man sent two italian agents to collect that data back.
While the chicks are chatting, some gas gets in the room; they start to smell something strange, but it's too late: they cough, panic, squirm and finally they're completely limp and asleep.

Ammalia and another italian moron rush in the room where the two limp bodies are: Ammalia does the inspection while the other holds the POV camera, allowing you to experience the scene (NO cuts, amateur style to make it look more realistic).
The bodies are handled, searched, stripped naked, rolled, posed and piled up.

Once they found what they wanted, Ammalia has a short fun with the bodies and finally piles them up. The two evil agents leave them like this.

Body Fun on the Massage Table
 -

Elen goes to a professional to get a relaxing massage and after a brief talk he begins his work, oiling her body up. After some time, she complains that he's touching her in an unprofessional way. He tries to apologize at first, but unexpectedly, he puts her to sleep... Once alone, he decides to have some fun with the situation by getting acquainted with her whole body. He fondles her legs, slaps her butt, and kisses and sucks her feet, all while performing a lot of limp flopping and body shaking. This clip is HOT!

The Sunbathing Lady and the Burglar

-

A beautiful brunette is sunbathing on her terrace, reading a paper. So much relaxation soon makes her tired, so she falls asleep. At some point a burglar arrives, sprays something over her and goes stealing things in the house. Once he comes back and he's about to leave, he stops at the sleeping lady and decides it's a pity to leave so soon. He starts fondling her body, kisses and worships her feet, having total power over her nearly naked body... He goes on for some time, but suddenly he hears a door opening in the house, so he has to run and leave her there.

The Freezing Vintage Fridge

-

Elen is having a cup of coffee at her friend's new flat when notices he has two fridges, one of which look quite old. He tells her it's no longer a fridge and asks her to get inside. Curious, she gets in and he closes the door; when he opens it back she is in a trance, paralyzed and unable to realize what's going on. He is now free to do what he wants as he pulls out her legs and begins to worship her soles and toes. Her eyes remain straight and unfocused, unaware of what he is doing to her. After some time, he puts her back in and reverses the trance. When he opens the door again, she comes out happy, as if she was only inside for a few seconds. The time where he played with her will never exist in her mind!

Best Friends Party: the beginning of a love story

-

A guy and a girl are talking together at a home party, alone, as the other people are partying in other rooms. He's her best friend, but they're both and she soon falls down; he remains alone with her body, and he's now free to put his hands wherever he wants. He has a long time worshipping and sucking her soles and toes, but also licking her legs. Finally, he embraces her and start kissing her on the mouth, deeply, and this brings her back a little... She complains he's he best friend, but at the same time accepts the kiss and gives it back: it's the beginning of a new love story!

The foot fetish hypnotist

-

A business woman goes to a therapist because she needs to quit smoking; the guy offers her a trance therapy and she gladly accepts. Her mind gets soon put to sleep, and at that point the therapist begins having fun with her body, laying her on the table, fondling all over her and focusing on her legs and feet. While the world seems to go mad outside, the guy calmly takes his freedom with the business girl's feet, leaving her stockings on for a while, and then taking them off to taste her bare soles and toes as well... When time is running out, he redresses her puts her back on the chair and brings her mind out of her tranced state: of course she does not have any idea of what happened, and also he orders her to come back 5 times a week for the therapy, as he needs daily fun with her body!

Elen Job Interview Gone Wrong

-

During a job interview, Elen grabs a drink and falls asleep. The guy carries her on his table, and starts inspecting her legs and feet, which are the most interesting and important part of the interview. Once she wakes up, she doesn't remember anything but he tells her they are probably going to hire her. NOTE: this clip has been shot by the actors directly, using tripods and cameras of different kinds.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Elen Yoga Trance

-

One more tripod clip featuring Elen, this time getting tranced during a yoga session. The teacher then starts inspecting and worshipping her feet while her mind is travelling somewhere else. When she wakes up, in the end, she doesn't remember a thing.

Elen and the special package

-

Elen receives a perfume from a secret admirer; unfortunately, that perfume puts her to sleep, and the secret admirer turns out to be an evil guy who has been stalking her. He gets in the room and enjoys her limp body, worshipping her feet and playing with them all the time.

This clip has been shot by the actors using tripods and quality is lower than our standards; therefore, we used the lowest price possible. It's anyway a nice clip if you like Elen and her feet.

Blonde Intruder

-

A woman gets hooded and put to sleep by a hot blonde in her bedroom. The blonde begins fondling her body and strips her feet and begins to have a good time touching and worshiping them in a super hot lesbian action. The poor woman occasionally comes back a little to protest, but she quickly gets put to sleep again. She gets rolled on her back and onto her belly, to give us a full view of her body and feet. After a great sole worship and leg fondling, the blonde puts her high heels back at the woman's feet and abandons her there...

Desiree Foot Assaulted

-

A blonde is working in her kitchen, when suddenly a burglar rushes in and puts her to sleep; he takes off her shoes and begins licking her toes, then drags her into the bedroom and dumps her on the bed. There he goes on fondling her body and worshiping her feet, putting her back to sleep whenever she moans and tries to wake up. He begins stripping her and undresses himself, as well, and he goes on worshiping Desiree's soles, knocking her out as needed. Soon he pulls out his dick and begins rubbing it on her feet, fucking them in many positions. It takes too much time for him to cum and he can't make it: suddenly a car approaches and he has to run away, naked, only the hood left on him. The girl's body remains there on the bed, naked and used, as a gift for someone
else...

Desiree foot abused by the ugliest burglar of all times

-

Desiree is standing in her bedroom wearing sexy lingerie, when the ugliest burglar of all times appears and assaults her from behind, putting her to sleep after a struggle. He lays her body on the bed, takes her shoes off and begins tearing her stockings off, exposing her bare feet and calves. He worships her feet while masturbating, and she occasionally starts waking up, so he has to put her to sleep again. He slaps his dick on her soles, soundly, and rubs it on them for a long time until he finally cums all over them. He goes away, leaving her soles wet for some nice pans and closeups.

Desiree Bad Wedding Day

-

Bride Desiree is super excited about her wedding; she's waiting to be picked up, but unfortunately a burglar rushes in and puts her to sleep. Once she's out, he pulls her gown up, exposing her legs and takes off her high heels, exposing her feet. He begins performing some limp hand flopping and play, causing her beautiful hand to caress her butts and soundly slap them. It is a very long and sensual slapping, you can clearly hear the sound of her butts during the process!

Return of the ugliest burglar of all times

-

Desiree is sleeping on her bed when the ugliest burglar of all times appears from under her bed. He silently takes off her high heels, and begins fondling her feet, and worshipping her soles and toes for a long time as he rolls her body multiple times on the bed. At some point he also takes his dick out, begins masturbating and slapping it on Desiree's sleepy soles. He goes on jerking, and, once he's done, he puts the shoes back in place and leaves sleeping Desiree there.

The shocked nun's feet

-

A guy needs a priest to confess his sins, but only a young nun is available; she accepts to listen to him, and so he starts talking about the bad things he did. Foot fetish is one of his sins. It's actually too much for the young nun, who at some point faints. The young guy is worried at first, but then realizes this is a great chance to take off her ugly shoes and discover the beauty and untouched youth of her smooth soles... So he sets her bare legs upon a stool and starts a long, passionate worship of her delicate feet.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot Theft Series - Chloe

-

Please welcome this new series, bringing the sleepyfeet fetish to a more realistic, amateurish style! Let's step into the sleeping girl's dark bedroom, and silently pull the sheets up, uncovering her legs. Be gentle and soft, or she may wake up anytime. If she doesn't, we can gently take off her socks and start licking her sleeping feet, while she dreams...

Sleeping Chloe is foot molested by boyfriend

-

Chloe comes home after a party with her boyfriend; she feels really tired, and barely has the time to lay down on the bed and she's gone. Once the boyfriend realizes that, he decides to have some limp and foot play with her; he starts by taking off her sexy sandals, handling her like a toy doll, kissing and worshipping her lovely smooth feet the way he likes: she cannot complain at the moment. He rolls her body on the back and on the belly, going on licking her soles and toes, while she keeps dreaming something, unaware of what's happening.

Coco Footfuck II

-

Coco is enjoying a male massaging her body when she slides into a horny trance as the man is oiling her up, massaging every inch of her flesh, giving her intense sexual pleasure. But at some point, he decides to put her to sleep because he wants to concentrate on her heavenly feet. As she lies limp on the floor he plays with her oiled up body, then turns her over to worship her perfect ass, lick her pussy and enjoy some fetish play with her feet, ending in an epic cumshot over her lovely oiled soles. After he finishes, he cleans her feet up as if it had never happened.

Coco Footfuck and Cumshot

-

This cute secretary is having PC problems and calls the tech guy. Once he arrives he gets turned by the sight of her stunning legs and puts her to sleep. Once she is out, he begins undressing and fondling her before laying her face down on the desk and fucking her sexy feet. Finally, he deposits a hot load on her helpless bare soles, and then covers his tracks.

Cassandra Chloroformed and Searched for Pendrive

-

Sexy Cassandra is in her bedroom when a burglar rushes in and puts a hood on her head to have her blind and unable to react. He's looking for a memory card but she claims she doesn't know anything about it; he then chloroforms her and begins searching for it on her body. he takes off her high heels shoes, stockings, ragdolls and pats her, and finally the card comes out!
Defeated, Cassandra's limp body gets used for some foot fetish entertainment, before the burglar leaves

Lovely Cassandra's Sleepyfeet

-

I come back home and find a sleeping girl on my bed! I have never seen her before and have no idea how she got there, but looks like she's totally out and unresponsive, so I start handling her head for some good limp face play, before moving to her legs and feet and perform some foot rub, showing off her young smooth soles in brilliant clear definition, right in front of the camera, rolling her body on the back and on the belly.

Business Wife Comes Home

-

After a full day of work in management, Cassandra comes back home and finds her lazy husband there, doing nothing as usual. She complains but being too tired, she falls asleep on the bed. He thinks it's nice to arrange her for the night, so he takes her high heels off, drags and rolls her body on the bed, and before putting a sheet over her, he handles and sniffs her feet for some time, first with pantyhose on and then taking it off, leaving her legs and soles exposed. Please be aware that Cassandra's face is not visible in this video!

Remote-controlled foot fetish on domestic robot cutie

-

A guy comes back home and sits down on the couch where his domestic robot is sitting in standby mode; he starts doing some tv zapping, but there's nothing interesting, so he soon turns the television off. Bored, he turns towards his robomeat, and activates her using another remote: the body animates up, awaiting for further orders. Using the remote he first orders her to "tease", and the robot starts moving her legs and feet in front of the camera in a very provocative way... But, soon he wants more, so he kneels down and fires the order "bicycle": at that point the robot starts moving the legs right before his face, rubbing her smooth soles right on it, while he has to do nothing but enjoy that touch...

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links