Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » sleepyfeet updates!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: sleepyfeet updates!!!
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gialloman   Author's Homepage   Email gialloman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassie's Sleepyfeet Play #3

-

Cassie is back in a blondish version! You know she has some of the sexiest feet on the net, but not only that! This clip features a long handling and rubbing and show off of her limp sexy feet, but also face play and body posing. She is put off twice by a load of 8 punches in a row (in a comic approach)
This clip comes in brilliant Full HD format!

get it: here

Cassie's Sleepyfeet Play #2

-

You know Cassie has some of the sexiest feet on the net, but not only that! This clip features a long handling and rubbing and show off of her limp sexy feet, but also face play and body posing. She is put off twice by a load of 8 punches in a row (in a comic approach)

Cassie Tickling Torture and Sleepyfeet Abuse

-

My friend Cassie comes home with me after a party; she's drunk and could not drive home, so I offer her to sleep at my place. She thanks me so much before falling to sleep, but at that point I tie her up to the bed, face down. I wake her up and reveal her my true bad side. I take off her shoes and start fondling her feet, tickling them while she can't do nothing but swear at me. I tear off her stockings, going on tickle torturing her, and she goes on protesting unsuccessfully.
After a long while, when I'm tired of her noise and kicking, I chloroform her and go back to her feet; they're not limp, relaxed, all for me to worship. She cannot feel me right now, and her feet are mine. I go on fondling and worshipping her perfect soles for several minutes.

Cassie and Ammalia Silly KO Foot Play

-

Cassie and Ammalia come home from a party, laughing; they begin undressing, and Ammalia accidentally hits Cassie on the head. She starts seeing stars, crosses eyes and falls down, floppy, ass up. Ammalia laughs and starts worshipping Cassie's perfect feet as she is out, until she wakes up, and then it's Cassie who bonks Ammalia in the head putting her to sleep; she plays with her feet (but doesn't worship them).
The whole thing is repeated multiple times, until there is a final simultaneous punch which causes both the girls to fall down limp, their asses up and exposed.

Cassie's sleepyfeet deep inspection

-

Cassie is in her living room, reading a book, when I rush in and punch her in the face, putting her to sleep in a silly way; alone with her sexy limp body, I try to drag her to the bedroom but I'm a weak man and have troubles doing it, and she cannot help me in any way. When I finally manage to have her body on the bed, I start a long and deep inspection of her prefect feet and soles. I massage them , wrinkle and squeeze them, sniff and kiss them, pose and flex them, let them flop on the bed and a lot more! The camera provides Full HD closeup of such immense beauty. In the meantime, Cassie goes on sleeping, and at some time she starts moaning as I even started to fondle her legs and ass more. It is a very long process, but I can't stop.
Later, we see Cassie has waken up and is having a phone call to a friend, explaining her that something happened but she doesn't remember much. Was it just a dream? Or maybe someone really inspected her feet so deeply?

Foot Theft Briony - GoPro Handicam

-

Do you really want to get in the scene? This time I sneak in the bedroom where super sexy Briony is sleeping. I have a GoPro on my head giving an absolute POV view, and a handicam in my hand ready to provide some clearer closeups of these luscious soles. I alternate cameras always providing the best camera view, and sometimes I overlap the clips so you can get two angles in one shot. This is EPIC EPIC EPIC! Get at Briony's feet like never before!

Briony GoPro POV chloro assault!

-

Two cameras: one on tripod getting a brilliant sight of Briony's legs and feet, and a GoPro on my chest providing a POV, wide angle view of the action, as if you're looking through the bad guy's eyes!
The cameras are continuously swapped in the clip, providing the best view possible all the time but, when the footage is good on both cameras, both are included in the same screen: one full screen, the other smaller in a spot where the two images do not interfere with each other.
Yes, we are definitely bringing realism and involvement in all this; you will not find this stuff elsewhere!

Briony is sleeping on her bed; I sneak in, slowly, and put her to sleep in a struggle. She's limp now, and I move and roll her body until she suddenly wakes up again. It happens all the time along the video, and we see her limp body, legs and feet being ragdolled, but also a lot of struggling, kicking and defeat!

Limp Casting FAIL - Briony

-

You know the limp casting series is supposed to look real, authentic and amateurish, nearly uncut. But it this case it was a fail, as Briony didn't manage to get into the limp part and frequently laughed.

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gialloman   Author's Homepage   Email gialloman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candle Boxxx Masturbates over Ammalia's Sleepy Feet

-

Like a tornado, naked Candle Boxxx is playing with Ammalia's feet while she sleeps: she rubs her pussy on the toes, and worship the soles with sounding involvement and passion.
Ammalia wakes up and she starts to protest and try to break free, but Candle chloroforms her, so she can continue playing with her feet undisturbed. In her sleep, Ammalia moans as the worship feeling causes her to dream about something exciting.
In the end she wakes up again, and she sounds even more disappointed, but there's no way, Candle goes on pleasing herself with her feet!

Sleepy Candle Boxxx foot abused by Ammalia in the bathtub

-

Candle Boxxx is sad because of a love story ended badly as usual... She's having a bath and her housemate Ammalia comforts her with a drink, but this drink puts her to sleep and Ammalia is free to play with her body and feet while she lays sleeping in the bathtub...

Sleeping Candle Boxxx gets foot molested

-

After a party, Candle Boxxx is visibly tired; her friend helps her to get to bed, but she soon falls asleep. At that point, he decides to arrange her a little bit, covering her up and taking her high heels off. But, as soon as he realizes she's really out, he decides to have a good time with her limp soles...

Carissa Montgomery Limp Play and Exposure

-

Carissa is getting a neck and shoulders massage by Ammalia; it's a sensual one, but Ammalia slowly starts to squeeze her neck more, but still gently and sensually, until Carissa lays totally limp and unconscious in her hands. At that point, Ammalia begins fondling her, playing with her face, exposing her neck to the camera. She moves to her feet, worships them a little, then drives them in front of the camera, rubbing them, delivering some stunning closeup of her delicious limp soles for us all to see!

Caroline Hypnotized and Turned into a Foot Slave

-

Caroline goes to hypnotist Ashleigh to try giving up smoking; after a brief discussion, Ashleigh gets the usual watch and swings it before her eyes, causing Caroline to fall into a deep trance. At that point she's entirely under her control, and Ashleigh decides to watch her stripping, enjoys ordering her to worship her own feet, and then goes on giving her feet as well to get a rub and some more worship.
Once she comes back, of course she doesn't remember anything, and makes sure to set another appointment with the evil hypnotist!

Caroline provides an excellent trance face and acting, and there are NO blinks!

Limp Foot Fetish Casting - Ashleigh McKenzie

-

This is the top of the foot fetish castings we have ever made. Two professional cameras, two sexy legends, one bed. Caroline Pierce is my assistant, Ashleigh McKenzie is the sleepyfeet model wannabe. I'm behind one of the cameras, while the other one is on tripod. Ashleigh willingly agrees to be put to sleep by my assistant, so that we can strip her body naked and reveal it to you, with focus on her feet. We are professionals, so she trusts us, and she definitely wants to get more work from us, so she definitely lets Caroline putting her to sleep. Once she's gone, Caroline begins undressing her body, enjoying it really much. We talk like two accomplices, as Ashleigh can no longer hear us. As Caroline keeps discovering and showing off, we make comments on her, and the cameras swap all the times to provide you the best view at all times. It is not a staged clip, but rather amateurish and authentic footage. You can see all the gear, and experience the feeling of being on the scene! Her body is revealed to you including the genitals with some open leg shots, and also her feet get inspected and enjoyed by both us, in a non-professional way, as the other one keeps filming. Caroline goes mad for Ashleigh's feet, she really cannot stop making comments, fondle and worship them. Those arches and soles are amazing, and in the end we decide to end the casting and keep having fun with Ashleigh before she wakes up.

Ashleigh McKenzie masturbates on Caroline Pierce's sleepy feet

-

Caroline Pierce is a foot slut who gave a footjob to Ashleigh's boyfriend, and for this reason she's upset with her. Caroline is deeply sleeping on the bed, Ashleigh enters and starts writing "foot slut" on both her soles; then she gets turned on by her feet and starts worshipping them passionately, as Caroline goes on sleeping. She gets turned even more, so she mounts on her feet and starts masturbating by rubbing her naked pussy on her friend's sleeping feet, until she climaxes after a long rub!

Sleepy Foot Worship Massage - Anna Darling

-

Business woman Anna Darling is on her feet all days and desperately needs a massage for relief. The problem is that she's so ticklish that she needs to be put under anesthesia in order to receive it.
She goes to a therapist and they agree about the sleep part; the doctor also offers himself to perform a new technique which consists in massaging the soles using his mouth. Anna gladly agrees, the only important thing is that she gets relief, and she doesn't care much since she is not going to be there.
The doctor puts a medical mask on her nose and mouth and gas starts flowing; they keep talking and she describes how she feels. Soon she is gone, and the doctor starts his job - In a not too polite way, as he gropes her body, exposes her vagina spread open, and seems to enjoy it.
It's a long and intense worship work, during which Anna Darling's feet are shown to the camera in crystal clear quality, as never before!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot Fetish Voyeur - Ariel Anderssen

-

This is a more artistic/mild clip showing blonde Ariel Anderssen's body and bare feet as she sleeps peacefully. The clip is shot in a POV style which reminds about voyeurism. Ariel dreams and moves during her sleep.

Limp Casting: Ariel Anderssen

-

Here we are back with another limp foot fetish casting, this time starring stunning Ariel Anderssen as the victim and Ammalia as my assistant. Ariel gets willingly chloroformed on a massage bed and Ammalia starts to inspect her body, stripping her naked, as the cameras show off her naked body and exposed feet!
From behind the camera I discuss with Ammalia, making comments, inviting her to do things on Ariel, feeling myself her juicy feet in my hands, and even offering one to Ammalia to worship, sliding Ariel's sleeping toes into her mouth and rubbing her sleeping sole onto her face, as we go on talking and making fun of the situation having a lot of fun with Ariel's body all for us!

Shot in a POV amateurish style in one realistic take, using two cameras, this clip will give you the feeling of being in the scene, close to Ariel's limp sleeping feet, available for you to play with!

Hypnotized Ariel Anderssen shows off her feet on command

-

Ariel Anderssen goes to a therapist to try quit smoking. She doesn't believe much in the therapy, as she speaks to the therapist (POV), but at some point looks like her body can obey him and move regardless of her will! She's still totally in herself, able to speak and understand everything, but her body obeys to the therapist's orders.
That's when he turns out to be a pervert: he orders her to strip before his eyes, and she can not do anything but obey, even if she doesn't want to do that at all. She swears at him, says that he's going to end in serious trouble, but he goes on ordering her body to show off, and especially her bare feet, which are ordered to stay exposed to the camera, powerlessly teasing.
Once the therapist is done, he starts ending the therapy, by ordering her body to redress; she says she's going to ruin him once she's out of there, but, as soon as the therapy has ended, looks like she doesn't remember anything! She's just happy, feels better and believes he is a true professional.
Hypnotized Ariel Anderssen shows off her feet on command

Sleepy Foot Worship Massage - Ava Dalush

-

Business woman Ava Dalush is on her feet all days and desperately needs a massage for relief. The problem is that she's so ticklish that she needs to be put under anesthesia in order to receive it.
Referred by a friend, she goes to a therapist and they agree about the sleep part; the doctor also offers himself to perform a new technique which consists in massaging the soles using his mouth. Ava gladly agrees, the only important thing is that she gets relief, and she doesn't care much since she is not going to be there.
The doctor puts a medical mask on her nose and mouth and gas starts flowing; they keep talking and she describes how she feels. Soon she is gone, and the doctor starts his job - In a not too polite way, as he gropes her body, exposes her vagina spread open, and seems to enjoy it.
It's a long and intense worship work, during which Ava's feet are shown to the camera in crystal clear quality!

Paralyzed fucking and foot abuse

-

After a wild party, Ava is brought to the hospital because she seems to be tranced. She is totally unresponsive, but the doctor can tell that she had been given a trance-pill by mistake... luckily, it's not a risk to her health and in a few hours she'll feel like this never happend! But in the meanwhile, the doctor decides to take advantage of the situation and begins stripping her body naked. He enjoys a long foot worship while masturbating and in the end, pulls her limp body closer to him and fucks her tranced pussy right on the stretcher's edge. Finally he redresses the body and leaves her to wake up with no memory of the night.

Drawing class model body lease

-

A professional drawing class model makes a deal with an art school director - instead of spending boring, exhausting hours keeping the same pose, she suggests the new sleepy method: she signs a contract in which she agrees to be put to sleep and lease her body for 4 hours, to be used exclusively for drawing class lessons. Once the contract is signed signed she updates her facebook status, shuts down her phone and calmly lets the director put her to sleep. But once he's done, the director can't resist the urge to use the body for fullfilling his foot fetish desires before bringing her to the class... so he lays her face down on a table, takes off her shoes and begins a passionate, wet foot worship. This was surely not in the contract statement, but if you don't tell her we certainly won't either...

Body fondling and sole worship on a timestopped business woman

-

A regular guy is having a formal talk with a female co-worker at her desk - what she doesn't know and never will know is that this guy has a watch which can stop time, while he himself is able to act and do whatever he desires, undisturbed! He freezes the girl in the middle of her talk and he begins playing with her face and mouth. For now he puts back everything in place and unfreezes her - she goes on with her previous sentence as if nothing had happened! Having made sure that everything works he freezes her again, stands up, lifts her body and lays her face down on her desk. He pulls up her dress and uncovers her gorgeous ass, at which point he can't resist and starts smacking her butt and tattooed legs for a long time! Then he takes her shoes off and sits down for a long worship of her soles, while she still doesn't have the slightest idea of what's going on! Finally he redresses her, sits her back in her chair, puts everything back in place and unfreezes her - again, she goes on with her sentence just as if nothing had happened. Not knowing how much time has passed, she's very surprised when she notices that it's much later than she thought and suddenly she's in a hurry! She unable explain that, but there is no time to think about it, she has to run! So she formally apologizes for having to leave in such a hurry, but not before making another appointment with the guy.

Adreena Sleepy Body Fondling, Handjob and Footjob

-

Adreena willingly agrees to be put to sleep (off screen) to have her body used for pleasure. We see her laying on a massage table, completely out, as the evil doctor comes in and starts stripping her body, groping her. He pulls his dick out and uses her her limp hands to masturbate, and moves back and forth to her limp feet, worshipping her soles, slapping his dick on them, and then back using her hands and groping her ass and breasts while she cannot know what's going on!
In the end he fucks her limp soles, in a sleepy footjob, and coms all over them! Finally he cleans his cum off the limp soles, and redressed the body leaving her there.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

The Meddler

-

Big boobed Adriana is looking at our production website when suddenly an old friend appears from behind, scaring her. She tries to hide the website, but he notices something suspect and keeps asking what she was looking at, while she keeps trying changing the topic. Unexpectedly he attacks her from behind and puts her to sleep. He pulls her big boobs out of her dress, lays her legs on the chair and strips her feet. He fucks them. Not satisfied, after that he performs limp and face play with her body, ragdolling her floppy arms, making her caress her own boobs. Finally, he leaves her there, her feet still wet and a nice message written on her boobs!

The Dentist III - Foot play with a sleepy business woman

-

A business-like lady comes into a dentists practice complaining about her tonsils, which are swollen and cause her to make a disturbing sound while she sleeps at night. Her husband can't sleep because of the noise she makes and is asking for divorce, so she desperately asks the dentist if he can do something to solve the problem and save her marriage. He examines her mouth, then calms her down by telling her that he can reduce their size with laser therapy. But he will have to put her to sleep. She gladly accepts and let him go ahead. Once the lady passes out from the anesthesia and he is alone with her body, he decides to take off her pants, stockings and high heels before proceeding with the operation. He starts playing with her sexy body to relax himself, eventually masturbating while worshipping her bare, smooth soles. She can have no idea what is going on, thinking that the professional doctor is taking care of her tonsils. Meanwhile, the doctor is enjoying her amazing body and soles without her ever finding out.

Hooded and tranced

-

A guy walks in to the room carrying a limp senseless female over his shoulder. After lying her on the bed he runs his hands all over her, looking excited and very happy that he caught her. He removes her clothes except for the hood, and he leaves her shoes on - at first. After playing with her beautiful breasts for a while, he starts to slowly remove her shoes. He begins sniffing and worshiping her feet, getting more and more excited and moving up her body. He removes her hood and we discover that she is tranced. He plays with her face by opening her mouth and widening her already open eyes - she remains completely still and unresponsive, totally somewhere else. He then gets even more excited and positions himself in the modified missionary position with her feet dangling on his shoulders, and starts having sex with her. The kidnapper vigorously sniffs and worships her feet as he is fucking her harder and harder, eventually finishing.

Sleepy AltSiren Stinky Socks POV

-

AltSiren comes home after a party, so messed up that she collapses asleep on the ground. In a POV style I get in, approach her body and make sure she is out. I go at her feet and I start taking off her shoes, stinky socks and nylon socks. I sniff it all. At some point she starts waking up and I hide behind the couch, still POV spying her, but she is so confused and messed up that she doesn't realize a thing and soon falls asleep again. Finally I leave, carrying her stinky socks away with me.

The Kinky Servant

-

Ammalia is the servant of a very rich woman, Tasha; she helps her undressing and getting prepared for a bath. She leads her to the warm bathtub, and begins washing her body using a sponge. When it comes to her legs and feet, she gets a little bit too involved, and this alarms Tasha, who orders her servant to leave immediately.
Ammalia leaves, but soon sneaks back in again and brutally chloroforms her mistress in a struggle. Finally she can worship her feet undisturbed, and, after having pulled her limp body out of the tub, she goes on worshipping the soles and toes, pleasing herself, and also gropes and worships limp Tasha's breasts and body. Then she moves between her legs, and starts licking her pussy (implied), which causes sleepy Tasha to sensually moan in her sleep... She now totally belongs to her kinky servant!

In the making of a trash metal videoclip

-

Addie Juniper is shooting a very amateurish scene with a friend, for a very amateurish trash metal videoclip they want to make. In the scene she should fall limp backwards, into his arms, but it looks like they don't manage to get it right. She also complains that he's touching her in a too confident way. Sick of it, he decides to put her to sleep and do the scene in a much more realistic way. After he's done with the videoclip, he drags her to the bedroom and lays her down on a type of bed... He strips her naked, playing with her bare feet for a little bit, lifting up her legs and dropping them down on the couch a few times. He flips her over on to her stomach, showing off a lovely view of both her feet and her ass. He gets in front of her face and slides his dick in and out of her limp mouth [simulated]! He fucks her mouth hard and fast, causing her body and feet to limply flop back and forth the entire time...

Addie Juniper's body for lease and fuck

-

"Are you sure there's no other way? I'll do anything else!" "Maybe the police would find this more interesting?" "ok, ok! Just... just keep this quiet!" A crooked realtor is caught at the head of a Ponzi scheme. Instead of going to the police, our Hero blackmails her in to signing a contract where she must ingest an experimental drug that will put her in a deep coma for exactly one week. The contract gives our Hero exclusive and full rights to her body for that full week. We can see here our hero taking liberal use of his newly earned rights! He carries away the sedated, unscrupulous realtor, strips her and begins a thorough inspection of her body. A lot of rolling around, fondling, limb flopping and posing. He saves the best for last as he finishes with a LONG sequence of him fucking her unconscious body, her gorgeous limp bare feet dangling uselessly with every long, luxurious stroke. This is one hot video that must not be missed!

Addie's boy toy sleepyfeet games - Part 2

-

Continued from Part 1. Poor Addie keeps getting “gunned down” and passing out. Here in Part 2 her feet get completely stripped naked with plenty more worship. You are not going to find another clip like this anywhere else!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Addie's boy toy Sleepyfeet games - Part 1

-

A slightly drunk girl approaches a guy and starts teasing him, offering her feet for money, in any way he likes. He accepts her offer and asks her to act limp every time he shots with an imaginary finger gun. Here in Part 1 he shots her down several times, taking off her boots and part of her socks once she's out, sniffing her feet and handling her legs. It is a very unique, fantasy clip; to be continued with Part 2.

Addie is Ganged and Foot-Abused

-

Addie loses consciousness while studying with two guys from her class. The guys undress her and prepare to have some good fun with her body, but unfortunately they found out she’s a virgin, so their plan fails. One of them shrugs, while the other one notices her sexy soles and starts playing with them, asking his friend to put the girl on a chair and drive her feet, animating them so that he can live out his foot fantasy with the girl...

Addie's Foot Stripping

-

Addie Juniper lays sleeping on the bed; suddenly a guy approaches her body, strips her delicious feet naked and starts playing with them - Starting with some excellent flopping in front of the camera, then handling, massaging and full worshiping! Starting with Addie laying on her back, she is then rolled on the belly offering a complete display of her arches. This is probably the hottest and the first Sleepyfeet video ever produced, don't miss it!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Anna Darling Sleepy Footfuck

-

Anna performs some office style dangling in front of a POV camera, for several minutes, teasing but not giving at all. At some point the evil guy appears from behind and chloroforms her. After a struggle she is gone.
Next scene shows unconscious Anna laying on a bed, being groped and inspected by the evil guy, who then rolls her body on the belly, tears her stockings open below the ankles, and proceeds fucking her senseless feet until he cums all over her juicy luscious soles.

Waiting for the Ambassador

-

Escort Anastasia is laying on the bed; she's at the phone, arranging an appointment with the Ambassador for later. before then, she has to meet Ammalia, a business woman.
Later Ammalia comes in; Anastasia stands and greets her new client; she asks what she would like to do. Ammalia puts her finger to Anastasia’s lips as if not to talk and takes control of the situation like she is the dominant one. She goes behind Anastasia slowly and pulls out a rag and chloroforms her.
Anastasia is surprised and puts up a fight, but is soon out cold. Ammalia lets her drop to the bed. She then starts to slowly undress Anastasia and while she is doing it, play with her feet, tits, face. She takes off her clothes until she is naked.
Ammalia lets her body fall in a sexy pose and stands up. She strips off her own clothes, and then puts on Anastasia’s clothes and assumes her identity. She rolls Anastasia’s body to the side of the bed and loosely covers her in a sheet. She then takes a gun from her bag and hides it under the pillow.
Ammalia is now waiting for the ambassador.

Catwoman Pendrive Inspection

-

Please note this is a low budget clip: acting, limp play and camera work are not the best.

Tina Kay is in her bedroom when a burglar with a catwoman mask enters. She's looking for a memory card, but of course Tina seems not to know anything about it. The burglar has to chloroform her and strip her limp body to full nudity before being able to find it. Once she got it, she goes for a quick foot worship before leaving.

Limp Fetish Casting - Ammalia and Fayth On Fire

-

Here it comes another epic limp fetish casting: two cameras, and four people on the scene!
This time Ammalia is the willing model victim, who agrees to be put to sleep trhough an injection in her neck by my assistant Fayth On Fire. I'm behind the POV camera, and there also is a male trainee on the scene, helping Fayth with the hard work.

Once Ammalia is out, Fayth strips her body to underwear, and can't really stop getting to her feet, to grope, kiss and worship them. In the meantime the trainee does some hand play with limp Ammalia, but mostly discusses with Fayth as she keeps worshipping these soles... Until he goes crazy, tricks Fayth and jumps behind her, chloroforming her. I'm surprised but of course I let him do. Now we have two limp bodies, both the ladies are gone. Fayth is really limp and gone, and we go uncovering her feet as well.

I suggest the trainee to pile the bodies up, in a kind of foot fetish 69. Now the trainee rubs Ammalia's limp feet on Fayth's face and also slides the toes in her mouth - And then he does the same on Ammalia, using Fayth's limp feet, as I continue recording...

Revenge on the Banker

-

Tasha is a bank executive. She's at Ammalia's home telling her that she has an order to repossess the house as the bank needs the money. Ammalia listens. Tasha gives her some papers to look at and tells Ammalia that she needs to sign them. Ammalia looks at the papers and asks Tasha "drink?". Tasha says she will have some tea. Ammalia gets up to get the tea, but when she is behind Tasha, she produces a rag and chloroforms the banker in a struggle.

Ammalia then starts to play with Tasha's body. She partially undresses her. Exposes her big boobs and pussy. She takes off her shoes and starts to play with her feet and toes, with the stockings on. She pays attention to her toes through the material, sucking the toes. She then works her way up to Tasha's pussy and does some (simulated) pussy licking.
She then stops and calls her partner on her cell phone. She says, Banker Bitch is here. Come.

Next scene, Tasha is lying on the bed out cold still. Skirt up, pussy showing, stocking on. No shoes. Blouse open bra, pulled up, but tits showing. The boyfriend comes in with the papers. He puts the papers down and checks out Tasha. He takes off her stockings and puts them behind her. He plays with her toes and feet. He then takes off Tasha's blouse and bra and checks out her tits. He then moves to her pussy, again giving us a some nice views.
Tasha wakes up. She is panics, then looks around and realizes what has happened. She looks at the papers and says, Ok, ok, you can keep your house. But he wants more. She hesitates then takes out his dick and gives him a hand job. He cums on her tits and leaves.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Alexia and Lavinia Chloro Assault

-

Lavinia and Alexia come home from the bar. They sit on the couch talking and are having a girls night on. They plan to watch a horror movie. Lavinia goes to get drinks. While away, a villain sneaks behind Alexia with a rag and chloroforms her. It's an intense struggle but finally she's out cold. Villain places her on the couch in sitting position, asleep. Lavinia comes back in with the drinks, and she believes Alexia has fallen asleep. Suddenly she too is attacked with the chloro. She slumps on the couch, also out cold.

The villain proceeds posing the limp bodies on the couch in different ways, also making a small bodypile. Then, he drags and carries the two bodies to the bedroom and places them on the bed. As he plays with them, Alexia wakes up, he gets the rag and puts her back to sleep. Likewise, Lavinia wakes drowsily and he does the same thing. He gropes their feet, undresses the bodies to underwear, and plays around with them for some time.

Tina Kay and the Tunisian Drink - FULL Version

-

Tina Kay visits a creep friend's flat and they have some small talk; at some point he offers her a special drink from Tunisia, which is very good for relaxing. She is curious and wants to try it out, but she doesn't know it is a trap! Soon she starts to feel strange, and quickly falls deeply asleep in the hands of the creep friend!

He begins performing some limp play with her, and undresses her completely; he then has his way with her bare feet, rubbing his dick on her soles and masturbating (there is no cumshot on the feet), rolling her body and posing her in several ways. he also take snaps with his cellphone as a souveniur of the experience.

After a long while, once he's done, he has to redress the body and fix everything up so that she cannot suspect anything once she wakes up. It's not an easy task, but in the end she lays completely redressed, including shoes, and in fact doesn't notice anything once she wakes up.

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Massive, awesome compilation!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Portia Hypno Foot Worship

-

Portia is sitting with a friend who's able to hypnotize people. She knows about it and wants to try it, so she asks him to do it on her. He's not keen, so she offers him the chance to worship her feet whilst she's asleep if he agrees to hypnotise her.
Basically she blackmails him into hypnotising her by explaining the sexy things he can do to her feet once she's under... In the end he has to accept, and soon she's totally out and her limp feet are there for him to worship for a long session!

Foot Theft Series Infrared - Portia

-

Portia is not getting out: she needs some sleep instead! So she falls asleep on her bed and later I sneak into her bedroom with my camera - This time it's really dark and I'm using an infrared camera, providing and uncut, amateurish realistic footage of Portia's limp sleepy feet being molested!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot Theft Series - Anna Darling

-

Anna comes home in the morning after a whole night spent out partying and drinking; her friend and housemate is in the living room, playing with a brand new camcorder he just got. They have a quick talk, but all she needs is to toss herself on her bed and sleep for the whole day, so she leaves him there learning about how to use the camera.The creep! Once Anna is asleep, he sneaks into her bedroom with the brand new camera recording. Maybe he's just experimenting with that, but he starts messing around with Anna's sleeping body. She moves and is a bit responsive in her sleep, but never wakes up, as she was too tired. He takes her high heels off and records stunning closeups of her gorgeous soles and toes brightened up by daylight. He gropes her feet, legs and ass, while the camera films everything POV in a very amateurish way but high-definition at the same time. He takes his dick out and starts rubbing it on her sleepy soles. Then he lays down in bed beside her, his dick still out, and starts using her hand on it as if she was giving him a handjob! In the meantime he keeps filming himself with her housemate as a kind of secret footage she will never know about.In her sleep, Anna starts moving her hand a bit, actually giving him a gentle handjob while dreaming, whithout having any idea that she's actually masturbating her housemate friend! In the meantime, he keeps filming using his new camera.Later on her moves back to her feet, and fucks her soles and toes for some time providing nice angles of his penis sliding between her arches. At some point she starts moving more: she's slowly waking up as he has probably been too rude. So he moves out and remains behind the door, spying her while she wakes up confused. He keeps filming her, occasionally moving the camera to his hardon like a monster behind the door. This is the real creep!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot Theft Series POV - Akeira

-

Akeira comes home in the morning after a whole night spent out partying and drinking; her friend and housemate is in the living room, playing with a brand new camcorder he just got. They have a quick talk, but all she needs is to toss herself on her bed and sleep for the whole day, so she leaves him there learning about how to use the camera. The creep! Once Akeira is asleep, he sneaks into her bedroom with the brand new camera recording. Maybe he's just experimenting with that, but he starts messing around with Akeira's sleeping feet. She moves and is a bit responsive in her sleep, but never wakes up, as she was too tired. he gropes these soles, getting full screen closeups with his pro camera, filling the frame with her toes and smooth soles... And his mouth as well, as he worships her sleepy feet for long, recording the whole thing in order to rewatch it later. He is stealing his housemate's feet, taking advantage of her sleep to get her soles without her permission, until she starts to wake up and it's better for him to sneak out of the room.

get it:here

CatSiren and Maisie Limp Lesbian Play

-

Sexy Maisie Rain is watching TV and having small talk at the phone with a friend, when evil CatSiren appears from behind and chloroforms her. Maisie struggles, but there's little she can do: soon she's limp and out. Catsiren lets Maisie's head dangling limp exposing her neck, and starts kissing her sensually. She then moves Maisie's body on a bed, where the face play, neck exposure and sensual kissing and caressing go on. She puts lots of attention to Maisie's limp feet, worshipping them. She strips the body naked exposing her pussy and breasts.The lesbian action goes on, and maisie becomes more responsive in her sleep, as if she gets excited too. CatSiren goes on perving on sleepy Maisie.At some point the victim wakes up, really dazed, but it doesn't last long and soon she is back to sleep in the hands of CatSiren...

Foot Theft Series - Sonya

-

I sneak into Sonya's bedroom where she is sleeping in sexy underwear. I take my time, touch and handle her juicy bare feet and grope her body while she has no idea of what's going on... She keeps moving in her sleep, and even talks, but without waking up. I can actually nearly have a talk with her sleeping mind, while I keep worshipping her feet and she enjoys it in her sleep.

sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a post! Great scenarios and models! Awesome!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Limp Sister Nikita Ass Jerk

-

Sister Nikita walks in the bathroom after a night spent partying. She can barely walk, barely reach the toilet and feel sick, before going limp on the floor. This very amateurish video shoot on tripod shows what happens when I found her unconscious limp body there, dressed in her party stockings.Along all the video I keep groping her ass and shaking her limp body on the floor; I taker her shoes and stockings off exposing her feet; I worship them, and keep groping and hitting that ass, slapping it with my penis as I masturbate. In the end I cum all over her wonderful bum, which is what she deserves for partying too much and leaving me alone to deal with her unconscious body.

Messing with the Hostage Part 2

-

Intruder Ellie has been put down (off screen) and her body lays now naked on the same bed where naked Ammalia is. The criminal piles the bodies up, and uses their 4 feet to give himself a footjob until he cums on these luscious soles and leaves

Jewell Marceau's Sleepyfeet Play

-

Jewell Marceau is offered a strange drink which makes her drop asleep unexpectedly. She starts snoring soundly, while the creep guy places her legs on the table, takes her high heels shoes off and starts rubbing her soles.An additional scene shows her face down on the couch, still snoring and totally out, having her feet handled and rubbed.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Charley Atwell and the Foot Fetish Doctor

-

Charley is in love with a geeky doctor, so she pretends to feel bad just to have an excuse to call him and get a visit. The doctor arrives, and starts checking her up; he tries to listen to her heart using a stethoscope, but cant hear anything, but she jokes blaming her exposed big boobs, trying to get him to touch them... but he's too geeky and shy and continues to do his tasks.She manages to have him staying for dinner, but first he absolutely wants to do her an injection which will make her feel better. She hesitates as her illness was just an excuse, but finally accepts: anything is fine as long as he stays.She gets the injection and they start discussing about dinner, but soon that takes unexpected effect and Charley passes out... Only at this point the doctor reveals his fetish: he grabs Charley's limp legs, takes her high heels off, and begins worshipping her perfect feet while she has no idea of what's going on. Her plan failed the worst way!

Ragdolling Neve

-

Neve is relaxing on her bed, reading a book, when a guy rushes from behind and chloroforms her with a rag. It's a long struggle, and the camera is focused on the kicking legs and feet as she screams through the rag before going limp. very good scene except that some face shots are missing.Once she is out, the guy starts handling her body in a rough way, tossing her around the bed, rolling her, inspecting her feet, hands, playing with her face. her beautiful shape is like a sack of potatoes now. Later she starts to wake up, but she doesn't have the time for it: he pushes the chloro rag on her face again, and it's a shorter but still good struggle, and she is limp again. He goes on for a bit and then leaves her there.

Unconscious Niece Chloe Toy Stripped and Diapered

-

Young Chloe Toy has big plans for the night: sex, dance, drugs, and rough sex again. When she tells that, auntie Ammalia can't believe her ears and decides she can't allow that: she pushes her hand on her niece's face, smothering her to unconsciousness. She has better plans for her niece: she begins stripping her limp body until she's naked, then worships her feet for some time, which is always a good thing. She brings her to the bedroom and lays her body on the bed, where she puts a diaper on her.She leaves her sleeping in a very innocent pose, with her thumb in her mouth.

Saffy's Medical Sleepy Investigation

-

Business woman Saffy performs bad at work because every night she has troubles sleeping. She goes to the doctor and explains everything to him but, in order to detect the problem, he has to sedate her and analyse her sleep by applying some electrodes on her body.Saffy gladly agrees to be sedated, as anything is good as long as she can sleep; so the doctor puts a mask on her and she is soon out; at that point he begins his investigation, although groping her and not being quite professional - But she is out, so who cares?He exposes her breasts and genitals, he takes off her luscious stockings. He applies two electrodes on her breasts: some electricity starts to flow and sleeping Saffy begins moaning and reacting a bit in her sleep. She's evidently experiencing some erotic dream, and this makes the doctor grope even more.After some time, the doctor applies two additional electrodes on her inner thighs, and this causes Saffy to react more in her sleep and get properly excited... The scene ends up in horny Saffy touching herself in her sleep until orgasm, while the doctor worships her bare feet to give more input to her erotic dream!Later, when she wakes up, she is quite surprised to learn that her sleep is disturbed by erotic dreams and sleepy involvement with pleasure

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot and Hand Theft - Sara

-

Sara is deeply sleeping naked on the bed; I sneak in with my POV camera and begin playing with her body, especially hands, face and feet, providing some great amateur POV shots for the watcher's entertainment

Nausica's Limp Body Play

-

Sexy Nausica gets chloroformed in a creepy abandoned house. The creep lays her limp body on a bed, holds her and lets her head dangling limp, exposing her neck and limp sleepy face. he plays with her hands and arms, dropping them. He rolls her body on the belly, plays with her feet, and delivers some stunning POV closeup shots of her smooth arched soles...

Silly KO - Ellie

-

This is a birthday custom production: Ellie offers herself to the POV camera to get knocked out in silly ways and have her feet played with.The result is pretty amateurish, hence its low price.

get it:here

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links