Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » sleepyfeet updates!!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: sleepyfeet updates!!!
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gialloman   Author's Homepage   Email gialloman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Limp Fetish Visions - April

-

April is having a job interview for a position in the film industry; she
is dressed to impress, wearing stockings and heels which make her legs
look amazing.The guy asks him a set of questions, and she answers
really professionally, but at the same time moving her legs a bit too
much, as if she tries to catch his attention and get hired more easily.
This triggers the guy's imagination, who starts to imagine a different,
more sexual answer to each question after she provides the real
answer... In his fantasy, she turns into a real slut who teases him and
ends up masturbating on the floor, through the clothesIn the next vision she is limp and gone, and he spends
several minutes groping, ragdolling and inspecting her hot body...He
gets waken up back to reality by her, screaming at him horrified, as he
started to masturbate while living the dream. back in the professional
environment, she starts to threaten him: she wants the job and the
money, or she will report him.He says ok, he
tries to calm her down, gently moving behind her, giving herself a
shoulders massage: he manages to have her limp and gone again. The guy lays the body on the floor, wraps her in the rug and drags her away.

get it: here

Enjoying Limp Mature Pandora's Feet and Body

-

Unfortunately this clip comes as a static tripod shoot, as the hand held camera footage has been lost. However you can still enjoy a couple of great angles of limp Pandora passed out on her bed, being handled and enjoyed by a guy who masturbates while groping her body and handling her feet!

Limp Michelle Footfucked

-

Michelle comes into her living room and sits on the couch, The ugliest burglar of all times has broken into the apartment of a young woman, waiting on
her to get home. She arrives, and he surprises her from behind and lifts her off the
ground in a bear hug. Her shoes fly off in the struggle, leaving her
barefoot. Once she passes out, he sits
with her in his lap. He plays with her limp arms and legs and rubs her
feet. She wakes up but is put back to sleep with a sleeper hold. He lays
her on the couch face down and gives himself a footjob with her limp
feet. Once he cums on her feet. He wipes her feet clean, gets a sack,
places it over her upper body and carries her over the shoulder out of
the room

The Uncle Rigger

-

PLEASE NOTE THIS VIDEO IS IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE!Clementine is
visiting her strange uncle; she is staying overnight, but has plans to
go out with friends in the evening. She didn't realize the creep put
something in her drink, and she soon falls unconscious.The uncle
grabs her limp body, strips her naked and then ties her up in a great
hogtie using ropes. Still unconscious, He gropes her and worships her
feet; then he wakes her up. She is terrified, starts trying to break
free unsuccessfully, but soon he puts her down using chloroform. He
unties her limp body and redoes the bondage in a more sophisticated and
extreme way; he worships her feet again.

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gialloman   Author's Homepage   Email gialloman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura Smith Sleepy Massage

-

A FOOT FETISH DELIGHT!
Cute Laura meets a masseur for getting a
professional massage; she lays face down on the massage bed and he
starts rubbing her back with oil; the massage goes on for a while, and
she looks very relaxed. However, at some point he would like to move to
her cute legs and feet, but she insists that she doesn't need that and
she doesn't like her feet being touched... But he really wants her feet,
so he nerve pinches her on the back of her neck, which makes her unconscious very
quickly. She looks pretty much the same, relaxed on the bed, but now
there is the slight difference that he can do whatever he wants and she
won't complain!So he moves down at her feet, and starts
admiring and groping these fabulous soles: she kisses them, licks them,
poses them the way he wants. Laura's now unable to feel what's going on anymore.Stellar
angles and crystal closeups of her soles, this is pretty much the most
awesome foot fetish review of Laura Smith ever produced and published.At
some point he decides to satisfy another fetish he has: he takes out a
pair of white stockings and puts them on her legs, and then the foot
worship goes on, on these innocent looking white nylons which make Laura
looks even more cute.Finally, later, Laura wakes up and she doesn't remember anything: the masseur is still working on her back, the stockings have been taken off and hidden, and Laura believes she just relaxed a bit too much and he did a very professional job!

Contortionist Limp Assault - April O'Moore

-

April performs some warm up contortions for her POV friend, who is impressed by her flexibility. They keep talking while she does that, and at some point she sits on the couch, puts her hot feet behind her head and asks for his help in holding her legs behind.He kindly agrees, and, as soon as he grabs her legs, he roughly wraps duct tape around her ankles so she is locked in that position! As soon as she realizes something has gone unexpected with her friend, she finds herself unable to move... And he puts a chloro rag on her face, so she starts squirming, inhaling and struggling, but she cannot move, and soon she is out!At that point, the creep gropes and worships her feet, takes her lycra pants off exposing her vagina, ragdolls the body and poses it in some nice positions providing open leg shots while he keeps groping her

Lavinia Hypno Sleepy Foot Massage

-

Lavinia is discussing about hypnosis, with a friend who has been doing that professionally for years. She doesn't believe a single thing of that, so the guy challenges her inviting her to try it on herself: if he doesn't manage to put her to sleep, he will be her slave for a month. If he succeeds, she tells him he can have her feet while she sleeps.
Deal.
So they start, she lays down, following the swinging cymbal with her eyes. Of course in the end she falls in a deep sleep, and of course he will have her feet.

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot fetish Sister Bendy - Foot Worship Blackmail Pt1

-

Sweet and innocent, but malicious and playful at the same time - Ant the hottest soles on the internet brought to you in crystal closeups in Full HD 1080p!

I am sitting on the couch with my sister Bendy, sending some texts to my love affair Alice. Bendy keeps looking at me, amused, and starts a discussion where I have to tell a lot of lies, as she's a dear friend of Sarah, my official girlfriend. She knows about my affair, and, when she reveals that to me, I freeze. I am in trouble.
However, instead of telling my girlfriend about it, Bendy puts her legs on my lap and orders me to give her a foot massage: I am fucked, so she can make me do anything she wants. her aim is to keep me there and make fun of me, while she gets her feet rubbed, kissed and worshipped, as she loves it. If I do this, maybe she won't tell anything to Sarah.
I have no choice but accept it, even if my phone keeps receiving texts I am not allowed to read, as probably my lover is getting impatient as I had to meet her.it is a very long scene, starting with massage in socks and ending up in being under these marvellous soft soles, never shown this clearly anytime before.

Foot fetish Sister Bendy - Foot Worship Blackmail Pt2

-

Continued from Part 1 where my sister finds out my love affair and blackmails me to have her feet worshipped, I am still not allowed to leave as I keep getting texts from my lover; the situation is getting desperate for me and I am determined to stand up and leave, but my sister Bendy clamps me with her long legs and pushes me back to the couch.Holding me down with one leg, she pushes her other foot on my face and orders me to worship it. She wants to have a nap, as foot worship relaxes her: she orders me to wake her up at a specific time, and I can't believe it's going on.She closes her eyes, relaxes, but I have to continue worshipping her sole because every time I stop or slow down, she opens her eyes and orders me to continue... So I keep worshipping, until she actually falls asleep, and I desperately manage to reach my phone and send a couple of texts to my lover apologizing for the delay... but in the meantime I must keep licking Bendy's limp sleepy foot, otherwise she might wake up and catch me in the act....When it's time I wake Bendy up, and she finally sets me free, after a long while of being under her feet, active and limp, but still dominating me. My sister knows, my sister loves to have her feet worshipped, so I am officially in trouble because she can keep blackmailing me!

Ellie Limp Body Wank

-

Ellie's body lays limp on a medical table. Someone walks in; it's one of her dear friends, but at the moment she is out so she will not know. He approaches Ellie's body, and
begins caressing, touching, groping it. He can't believe this is finally
happening, and in the meantime he talks to his limp friend, saying
sweet things, apologizing, being passionate to her. In other words, he
is a creepy psycho. His dick is out, he wanks over the body, gives
himself a handjob using his friend's unresponsive hands, keeps groping
everywhere, woshipping her soles, fucking the feet, rolling the body,
and finally cumming all over Ellie's bum and back, also using her hand
to masturbate.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Foot Theft Series - April O'Moore

-

It's evening, April just had a meal with her house mate and she is really tired: really, ready do slip into bed and fall deeply asleep. She says goodnight to her mate and moves into her bedroom.Later, the housemate gets into her room with a camera recording, and a torch: he makes sure she is deeply asleep, and then moves at the feet of the bed, moving the duvet away, stripping and groping her body, getting open leg shots of her pussy, exposing her feet wrapped in socks... He slowly slips the socks off, one after the other, while the camera films amazing closeups (ALL POV, as if it's you who are doing all that on her!).He also worships her feet while she's slightly responsive in her sleep, but he mostly focuses in getting amazing closeups for a later wanking in the privacy of his bedroom.In the morning, April talks to her housemate, telling him that she didn't sleep very well, but she has no idea of what happened at all...

get it:here

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Limp Foot Fetish Casting - Lucy

-

In this very simple casting clip I introduce model Lucy: she will have to flop down on the bed and pretend to be totally out and limp while I challenge her, inspect her body, take off her dress and expose her with a focus on hands and feet. She did it very well, as she stays floppy during all the video

Adreena N2O Sleepy Handjob and Footfuck

-

Adreena and a friend are having a boring day: it's raining, they watched all the movies, and they don't know what to do. At some point, the guy suggests her to try the nitrous oxide, just to do something more exciting. Adreena knows about it but has never tried.The guy prepares it and gives it to Adreena, who starts breathing in and out the balloon. At some point, instead of getting into a high mood, Adreena flops down limp.The guy is surprised, but not disappointed: in fact, he quickly realizes he can now have fun with her friend's body, and she will never know. So he starts groping and stripping the body, worshipping her bare feet, and slapping his dick on her soles.At some point Adreena seems to become more responsive: even though she remains asleep, she moans a bit reacting to the foot worship... So the guy wants more: he moves up and lies on the bed next to her. He takes her hand and positions it on his cock: the hand automatically starts to move up and down, even if Adreena can't realize what's going on... But she keeps moaning, as maybe she's having a sexy dream... But, in reality, her friend is getting a handjob out of her!The guy then moves back to her feet, rubs his dick on her soles and masturbates, until he cums all over them. Time to clean the mess up before Adreena wakes up!

Hannah Shaw Gym Limp Ragdoll

-

Hannah is doing some stretching at home, when a creep sneaks in and assaults her. There is a struggle, but finally she goes down (not shown on camera).The video fades back in, and shows the creep moving her limp floppy body around, groping her, undressing her, providing great shots of her feet, legs and genitals. Hannah always means quality!

Laura Smith Hair Smelling Limp Assault

-

Laura is brushing her hair when a creep rushes in and chloroforms her; from that moment he doesn't stop sniffing her hair soundly. Occasionally she wakes up groggy, but is shortly put back to sleep by the creep who goes on enjoying her hair.Although the clip is focused on hair and limp head handling and play, there are some stellar foot views, including in the moments in which Laura struggles with the rag

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Silly KO - Cindy

-

Cindy keeps knocking herself out by bonking her own head: she remains up for a bit making silly faces, as if she sees stars (no stars included in this episode), then she drops down unconscious on the bed, face down and ass up and exposed. At that point the POV cameraman starts groping her feet until she comes back to consciousness, but she'll repeat things pretty shortly...

Foot Theft Series - Sweet Kate

-

It's daytime, but Kate is really tired. She took some pills, and tells me that she's going to bed to have a nap.later, I sneak into her bedroom with my POV camera: she's there, sleeping, and she left only her t-shirt on. Her young naive body sleeps in front of several teddy bears, and she occasionally moves in her sleep, changing position.I don't touch her, but using my camera I get pans of her amazing sleeping body, and stellar closeups of her soles and toes too!

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

AltSiren Plays with Chloe Toy's Limp Body

-

Limp Chloe Toy lies on a medical bed. AltSiren has her fun groping, moving, kissing and foot worshipping her body

Limp Bride Nikita Footfucked

-

Bride Nikita is buttoning up her wedding dress when she is assaulted from behind and knocked out. Her limp body flops down on a bed, and a hooded criminal uncovers her legs and ass and starts ragdolling the body. he gropes her feet, takes off one of her white stockings and starts masturbating while enjoying the limp feet of hers.The shooting quality of this clip is very basic, but limp Nikita never disappoints!

Sleepy Foot Worship - Bendy and Lavinia

-

A guy likes to hypnotize girls and play with their limp feet while they are under. For this he pays a lot, and Lavinia is a regular; today she brought her friend Bendy with her, who is very curious about that and would like to try, although she is not sure about it.
After an introduction and some chatting, Lavinia is ready to be hypnotized. Bendy asks to witness in order to see how it works. She is allowed to do so.
The guy starts swinging the magic bells before Lavinia's eyes, and soon she is under; Bendy is impressed as she finds out how limp and gone her friend Lavinia is, as she plays with her floppy hand.
In the meantime, the creep goes at her feet and starts inspecting the shoes, taking them off; he then slowly removes the stockings, and finally Lavinia's bare feet are in his hands. As Bendy keeps witnessing, the creep starts to sniff and worship Lavinia's limp feet and goes on for a while.

Later, Bendy wants to try it and it's time to wake Lavinia up. So she is brought back to her senses, and the two chat about how awesome it is. Then Bendy is invited to lie down comfortably as she is going to be hypnotized. Soon she is under, totally gone, and the other two start to play with her hands and face just to see how limp she is. The creep moves at Bendy's feet and removes her shoes and stockings, exposing her luscious soles.
At this point, Lavinia is pretty curious and is invited to play with bendy's feet and worship them. She actually does that for a while, as Bendy has no idea of what's going on.

After this, Lavinia asks to be put to sleep again, and this time the creep does a quicker nerve pinch: she flops instantly down, and now the creep has two limp bodies, and four luscious feet to play with.

When the girls wake up, later, are really excited and happy about the limp experience.

Plenty of out takes at the end

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Getting the Nurse's Sleepyfeet

-

Please note this video is in italian language!A guy looks very ill and he's being assisted by sexy nurse Niki; she gives him a drink and sits by him, reading a magazine. That's when he sneakily grabs a chloro cloth and jumps at her, until she goes limp after a struggle (the camera work here is not good).Once she's out, the guy seems to have found his health back, and proceeds taking off Niki's shoes and stockings, groping and worshipping her juicy bare feet for some time.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Sleepyfeet Ragdoll Stella

-

Stella is visiting a friend but she feels very tired after a long journey. The creep friend gives her a drugged drink and she soon falls deep asleep. At that point the creep takes off her shoes and starts inspecting her feet, playing with them. he also ragdolls limp Stella, plays with her face, performs eye inspections, limp hand drops and much more. He rolls the body on her belly and goes on with some good foot worship, but after a while Stella wakes up and catches him in the act.

Creep Host Olive Limp Play

-

Olive is on tour and is being hosted by an old friend, who can offer her a sofa bed for the night. He leaves her alone and she strips naked wearing a cute nightie; she literally collapses on the bed, as she's very tired.Later, the creep friend sneaks into the room (POV): it's dark, but we can clearly see every detail. He has to be careful, he cannot turn on the light or be too direct because Olive reacts i her sleep whenever he touches or moves her... She might wake up, so he injects something into her neck. Olive's eyes roll in her sleep, and in a few seconds the liquid does its job: Olive is out cold, and there are no chances she wakes up before a few hours.Now the creep can turn the light on and put his hands on Olive's body undisturbed, without the risk of waking her up! he does it a lot, groping, rolling and ragdolling her body, all POV, with special emphasis on limp hand play, feet views and feet groping.When Olive gets waken up in the morning, she doesn't remember anything and smiles friendly at the creep.

gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Messing With the Hostage - Electric and Rascal

-

NOTE: These girls are a real, married lesbian couple, so the lesbian scenes are particularly natural and intenseRascal is a secretary who has the key of a very important office, and
Electric and a guy have a plan. One day Electric comes home with Rascal
and seduces her: the two get involved in a sweet lesbian scene, with a
lot of kissing, and at some point Electric chloroforms Rascal with a rag.The
guy appears, and the two carry Rascal's half naked limp body to the
bedroom; they put her on the bed, get her keys, and the guy goes out to
rob the office. before leaving, they tie Rascal's hand together and the
guy recommend Electric not to mess things up. In fact she is a lesbian,
and she often messes up with girls.In fact, as soon as she's
alone, Electric begins playing with Rascal's limp body, undressing her
completely, licking her feet, her pussy, tits, groping her anywhere.
Rascal begins to react a little in her sleep, especially when Electric
licks her pussy... Soon the situation gets out of control, with Rascal
facesitting Electric who licks her pussy deep, bringing her to wild
orgasm (real orgasm).The two girls relax, Rascal is happy,
despite the fact that she has been captured. And Electric will be in trouble again.

Foot Theft Series - Laura Smith

-

It's evening, Laura just had a meal with her house mate and she is really tired: really, ready do slip into bed and fall deeply asleep. She says goodnight to her mate and moves into her bedroom.Later, the housemate gets into her room with a camera recording, and a torch: he makes sure she is deeply asleep, and then moves at the feet of the bed, moving the duvet away, exposing her feet wrapped in socks... He slowly slips the socks off, one after the other, while the camera films amazing closeups (ALL POV, as if it's you who are doing all that on her!).He also worships her feet while she's slightly responsive in her sleep, but he mostly focuses in getting amazing closeups for a later wanking in the privacy of his bedroom.After a long while, when he had enough, he carefully puts her socks back and sets the bed back into its original shape. In the morning, we see Laura is having breakfast, wearing the same socks he pulled off that night, and she tells him that she slept really deeply, she was so tired! She has no idea of what happened at all...

GoPro Limp Assault Becky

-

Great video, filmed using a mix of hand held camera and GoPro to give the perception of a real POV experience. Plus, Becky is super hop and plays limp really well!Becky is sleeping on her bed when an intruder sneaks in and assaults her using a chloroform rag. She fights for a bit but eventually goes limp. The creep begins some intensive ragdolling, face and hand play, foot worship and stripping of the body. Becky randomly wakes up multiple times, and he has to put her to sleep again in a struggle... Except the last time, she stops him telling him that she enjoys that, and she willingly allows him to chloroform her more slowly, enjoying it and leaving him one more time alone with her stunning body...

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some amazing soles on display here!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gialloman
Loyal Member
Member # 47942

Limp FOOTage

-

This explosive little pearl has been in our archive for years, at the point that video format and quality become obsolete, far under our current standards... But it's still a pearl, and is offered in a realistic unedited version just like we received it!A man is masturbating in a studio using a limp model's body, while the cameraman films. Sometimes the cameraman moves, and tells things to the male actor, but the model remains mute and unresponsive all the time, as if the two are filming using a limp body for real. This is a unique and hot point which makes this different video special.The guy keeps masturbating paying special attention to the model's feet, and finally cums on her soles. Plenty of cuts and angle changes, but the model remains limp all the time.

Limp Adreena Footfucked by Medical Creep

-

Adreena lies limp and gone on a medical table, wearing only white stockings and underwear. A really creepy attendant walks in and starts groping her body, giving himself a handjob using her limp hand, and taking off her underwear.He soon takes off one stocking as well, and rolls the body on the tummy, to start please himself using her limp feet - groping, licking and fucking her soles until he cums over them. Some stellar closeups of these arches!Finally he cleans up the mess wiping his cum off, and puts the missing stocking on.

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links