Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » BAREFOOT NUDITY: weekly update (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: BAREFOOT NUDITY: weekly update
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BAREFOOT NUDITY PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS

Toes-In-Action Barefoot Punk Princess.. Her Dirty-Soled Majesty LO! [Bow Down]
 -

-

-

LO in VIDEO at BAREFOOT NUDITY!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1467 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SIZZLING HOT UPDATE from BAREFOOT NUDITY!
PHOTO & VIDEO DEBUT of gorgeous Toes-In-Action model MAJEIRA (first GOLDEN SHOWER ever in VIDEO!), teaming up with Italian 24/7/365 barefoot exhibitionist RED-X… WILD & DIRTY-SOLED LESBIAN SEX! [Mmm]
ENJOY! [Cool]

MAJEIRA (Toes-In-Action) & RED-X.. post-industrial lesbian sex!
 -

-

-

MAJEIRA (Toes-In-Action) & RED-X in VIDEO! GOLDEN SHOWERS & WILD LESBIAN SEX!
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1467 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

MAJEIRA (Toes-In-Action) - bold & explicit solo shots! [Jerkoff]
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

TWO welcome encores: blazing hot barefoot exhibitionist GINEVRA CLOUCHET and pink-haired barefoot flasher OXANA.
2 PHOTOSETS and 2 VIDEOS!
ENJOY! [Cool]

GINEVRA CLOUCHET (feet size 40EU/9.5US) flashing at the business district.. PHOTOSET + VIDEO!
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

OXANA - feet size 35EU/5.5US
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

TWO welcome encores: hot 40-something flasher RED ICE and explicit nudes of CHAT NOIR (just 19 years old at the time of the shooting)!
We also have a super-hot VIDEO starring our super-tattooed barefoot flasher LIARED!
ENJOY! [Cool]

RED ICE - feet size 36EU/6US
 -

-

-

CHAT NOIR - feet size 41EU/10US
 -

-

-

LIARED in VIDEO!
 -

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that sole shot of Red Ice! And your backgrounds are always top notch - although I find myself often looking away from them quickly to the models. Still, had to commend you on that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 17578 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Love that sole shot of Red Ice! And your backgrounds are always top notch - although I find myself often looking away from them quickly to the models. Still, had to commend you on that.

Patrick

Hello Patrick, your appreciation for BAREFOOT NUDITY always makes my day! [Thumbs Up]
As for my attention for scenic backgrounds.. I started as a landscape photographer.. just because I was too shy to ask girls to leave their shoes at home and model for me (including sticking their dirty soles into my lenses! [Evil Grin] ).
My courage grew up as I got older, and finally The Feetosopher was born, with his crazy circus of barefooted (and more than barefooted! [Wink] ) beauties.. but the attention for scenic backgrounds (all-important if you want to deal with urban exhibitionism, IMMO) remained.. [Cool]
Ciao from Italy! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

TWO welcome encores: naughty barefoot exhibitionist RED-X (EXTREME VEGGIE INSERTIONS!ANAL PROLAPSE! PHOTOSET + VIDEO!) and barefoot blonde bombshell CHAT BLANC!
ENJOY! [Cool]

RED-X - feet size 37EU/6.5US
 -

-

-

RED-X in VIDEO!
 -

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

CHAT BLANC - feet size 40EU/9.5US
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Our 40-something barefoot exhibitionist RED ICE GOES EXPLICIT for the first time ever, and our barefoot flashing legend CHAT NOIR is back!
2 PHOTOSETS and 2 VIDEOS!
ENJOY! [Cool]

RED ICE (feet size 36EU/6US) goes EXPLICIT inside the Roman Arena of Verona (Italy).. with TOURISTS ALL AROUND HER!
 -

-

-

RED ICE IN VIDEO! DARING PUBLIC FLASHING!
 -

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

CHAT NOIR (feet size 41EU/10US)
 -

-

-

CHAT NOIR IN VIDEO.. public flashing at a cafe in Venice (Italy)!
 -

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of your photo shoots is so going to be caught on Google Earth one day! LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 17578 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope I'm not being cheeky asking this but are you planning on adding more of the videos to the store section of your site? Just wondering because I don't think I can do a membership right now but I sure would love the lesbian golden shower video [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
Hope I'm not being cheeky asking this but are you planning on adding more of the videos to the store section of your site? Just wondering because I don't think I can do a membership right now but I sure would love the lesbian golden shower video [Big Grin]

Dear sir, frankly speaking sales from the video store section of BAREFOOT NUDITY have been extremely disappointing, and as the procedure to upload videos to the store is quite a pain in the ass, I am not planning to add new videos, at least in the short term.
In any case, none of the videos available to subscribers (like the one you refer to) would go to the store, for obvious commercial reasons.. [Cool]
Cheers!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  26  27  28   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links