Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Defeated.xxx is open! Free video previews - Free HD Images. (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Defeated.xxx is open! Free video previews - Free HD Images.
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettDefeeted   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN NOW - FREE DEFEATED TV IS AVAILABLE!
 -

Check it out on my website for FREE HQ Images!

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

This match includes LOTS of nude KOes, Nicol destroyes Nikki with many different Smothers until Nikki can't react anymore and she has to totally submit to Nicol.
Nicol chokes her with her feet, with hands over her mouth, with foot smother, with headscissors, with facesittings.... without any chance for Nikki to escape!
Not happy just with that, Nicol wants to humiliate Nikki more, forcing her to lick her feet while playing with her nipples
Leaving her on the floor disgusted, while posing on her!

Including:

Headscissor KO
Facesitting KO
Foot smother KO
Hand over Mouth KO
Multiple Knockouts
Victory pose
Female Fighting
Forced Foot Licking

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 374 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettDefeeted   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Nicol and Angel strip down from t-shirt and jeans to bikinis all the while staring each other down and talking to trash to each other.
Nicol gets the upper hand on Angel.
Nicol uses the crippler crossface, sleeperhold, rearnaked chokehold and a camel clutch with hand over mouth .
Angel then completely dominates Nicol with the crippler crossface, sleeperhold, rearnaked chokehold with hand over mouth , camel clutch, armbar, figure four headscissors with hand over mouth, various chokes, headscissors with hand over mouth, headlock choke, breast and nipple torture and scratching.
Angel finishes Nicol off with an elongated standing sleeperhold that transitions into a kneeling sleeperhold and finally a rearnaked chokehold with hand over mouth .
Once Nicol is , Angel goes for a 10 count leghook pin all the while talking trash to Nicol throughout the match. Angel finally lifts Nicol's head off the mat, smiles, and does a sexy pose for the cameras over Nicol.

Including:
Scissorholds
Sleeperholds
Knockout
Wrestling
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 374 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Junkie takes Reina in a 10 minutes bearhug,
squeezing her till her KO in different positions,
as Reina becames weaker and weaker she can't stand up anymore;
the bearhug starts from a standing up position, then going sit and then on the floor.
We can see Reina in pain on the entire duration of the match before going KO.
At the end, Junkie victory poses over her

Including:
Bearhug
Knockout
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE more DOMINANT, HUMILIATING, FEM vs FEM FOOT SMOTHERING, and FORCED FOOT SMELLING in WMV FORMAT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Elizabeth is in front of the camera bragging about how no one can beat her and showing off her amazing body. She calls herself “Queen Elizabeth” explaining that she’s never lost a match no matter what they do because she’s so strong and ever one else is shit.
Stella sneaks in behind her and hits her with a low blow uppercut. Elizabeth drops to her knees then Stella chokes her out with a sleeper.
Elizabeth struggles violently, but slowly passes out. Stella lets Elizabeth go and she falls down face first with her butt in the air. Elizabeth is out cold and Stella ragdolls Elizabeth using a lot of chokes, belly punches, low blows and scissors that make Elizabeth’s eyes roll and make her body twitch and convulse.
Stella cracks jokes about Elizabeth being a loser and how she’s made a new dance while Elizabeth is twitching uncontrollably.
After a sometime of torment and punishment, Stella pins Elizabeth for a 10 count. However, Stella isn’t done just yet, Stella starts to kick and punch the stillElizabeth in the belly and crotch furiously, casing even more twitching from “Queen Elizabeth. A final sleeperhold is used on Elizabeth who can only twitch and roll her eyes, she even drools from the tight sleeperhold. Stella pins Elizabeth again for another 10 count. Stella then poses over the beaten Elizabeth saying “you just got destroyed by a jobber, you’re not as tough as you think you are!”
Elizabeth is left twitching on bed. Soon Elizabeth slowly wakes up, struggling to sit up, “what happened?” is all she can utter before she passes back out, face down with her butt in the air.

Including:
Knockout
Ragdolling
Headscissors
Sleeperholds
Drooling

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Last week Stella Defeated Elizabeth for the first time, cheating on her.
Now, Lilith, taking inspirations from her, does the same with Janelle.
Janelle is stretching, while Lilith came and put her on her knees with a low blow. Janelle is in total pain, and Lilith takes the chance to put her in a sleeperhold.
Janelle tries to fight back, but she gets weaker and weaker, and slowly she goes KO on all fours, ass in the air. Now Janelle, totally limp, without any reaction, open eyes, is ragdolled by Lilith, with many scissorholds to make it sure she will not weak up early.
Then Lilith pins Janelle and goes away after victory pose on her. Janelle wakes up not knowing what happened...

Including:
Knockout
Ragdolling
Headscissors
Sleeperholds

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Valery and Lilith have kidnapped Janelle and have her held hostage in their lair.
They toy with their captive and punch her in the belly, planning on have a good night beating up on poor Janelle.
Unfortunately for them Janelle isn’t going down without a fight. Janelle manages to brake free and makes a run for it.
Thepursue, but come back empty handed. While Valery and Lilith pounder what to do next an unexpected guest enters, it’s none other than Capitan America (played by Tracy).
Capitan America easily over powers the would be hostage takers, but Janelle comes back too just to get some revenge and join in on the fun.
Capitan America and Janelle completely destroy the baddies KOing them over and over with chokes, smothers, sleeperholds and scissorholds, taking turns beating down both Valery and Lilith until they feel they’ve finally learned their lesson.
Capitan America and Janelle pile the KO’d evil-doers on top of each other and cover them with the pillows scattered around the room before leaving them to sleep off their beating.

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE, PLEASE......more sexy bare feet, more foot smothering, more forced foot smelling, more clips in WMV format! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Having lost her previous match, Valery was still KO’d as Tracy craws over trying to take advantage and get some loving on that sexy belly of hers. Unfortunately, Tracy’s soft caresses was enough to wake Valery from her slumber. Not waiting to miss out on some one on one time with Valery and her toned stomach, Tracy only has one choice, to KO Valery again. Tracy cuddles and rubs on Valery’s belly in between locking on several different bearhugs and body scissors, slowly squeezing the air and consciousness from the exhausted Valery. Valery gasps for air at every free moment and tries to escape, but Tracy is relentless and after a few KOs and all those breathtaking holds Valery finally goes out for good leaving Tracy to finally be able to snuggle up with her price for the night, Valery’s sexy stomach.

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Catfight fans…
This is the first catfight video of Defeated!
Stella vs Elizabeth, in a several rounds “I surrend” catfight match, including hair pulling, crotch attacks, nipple attacks, facesitting, submission moves and a lot of italian trash talking.
You won’t be disappointed.
How can you with Elizabeth and Stella?

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Stella and Valerie strip down from t-shirt and jeans to bikinis all the while staring each other down and talking to trash to each other.
The catfight wrestling match starts!
Stella gets the upper hand on Valerie.
Stella uses sleeperhold, figure four headscissor and a camel clutch with hand over mouth on Valerie. The she takes her from the neck, but Valerie can fight back and put her down.
Valerie then completely dominates Stella with headscissors with hand over mouth, knee on the neck choking, armbar, camel clutch with hand over mouth, boston crab, reverse headscissor and figure four head scissors twisting her nipples.
Valerie finishes Stella off with an elongated standing sleeperhold that transitions into a kneeling sleeperhold and finally a rearnaked chokehold with hand over mouth .
Once Stella is out, Valerie goes for a 10 count leghook pin all the while talking trash to Stella throughout the match. Valerie finally lifts Stella’s head off the mat, smiles, and does a sexy pose for the cameras over Valerie.

Including:
Scissorholds
Sleeperholds
Knockout
Wrestling
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Sarah Jain is back! Unluckily for her, Talia’s first punch goes straight into solar plexus send her out cold. What a failure for her! A fighter like her, taken down immediately from a fresh newcomer… Talia is going to be very mean to her, she’s having lots of fun with Sarah, scissoring, cunt busting and belly punching her. And all over the time, Talia is mocking at Sarah, keeping telling at her that she is an ugly doll, unable to even control herself. Indeed, Sarah convulses for the entire match with heavy shakes, with tongue out and continuous eye rolling. Talia is very cruel with Sarah, calling her ‘pathetic’ and leaving her on the floor on all four, ass up, humiliated and helpless.

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

This video is divided in 4 neck snaps, with sleeperhold KO to start.
Talia is looking around while Sarah Jain sneaks behind her;
She sends her KO with a sleeperhold, and start to ragdoll her
before snapping her neck.
Including:

Headscissor KO and neck snap
Sleeperholds
Camel Clutch Ragdolling
Bow & arrow ragdolling

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

We see both women strip down from t-shirt and jeans to bikinis all the while staring each other down and trash talking to each other. In the first part, Talia gets the upper hand on Alexa, by applying on her various wrestling moves, such as crippler crossface, sleeperhold, rearnaked chokehold, camel clutch with hand over mouth suffocation and figure four headscissors with hand over mouth. Then, on the second part of the video, we can see Alexa who completely dominates Talia. In this section, Alexa uses many wrestling techniques on Talia: again, crippler crossface, sleeperhold, rearnaked chokehold with hand over mouth suffocation, camel clutch, armbar, figure four headscissors with hand over mouth, but also various chokes, headscissors with hand over mouth, headlock choke, knee over throat choke, abdominal stretch with breast rake, breast and nipple torture and scratching. In the end, Alexa finishes Talia off with an elongated standing sleeperhold that transitions into a kneeling sleeperhold and finally a rearnaked chokehold with hand over mouth suffocation. Once Talia is unconscious, Alexa goes for a 10 count leghook pin all the while talking trash to Talia throughout the match. Alexa finally lifts Talia’s unconscious head off the mat and gives her a finishing couple of punches and slaps, smiles, and does a sexy pose for the cameras over Talia telling her that her boyfriend is now all hers.

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Just for some hour we've a promotion for you!

Buy a membership now (Basic or premium) at Defeated.xxx and get a free 2 minutes fighting custom video beteen Stella and Katana, today!

-
 -

Write us an email if you're interested in !

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links