Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Defeated.xxx is open! Free video previews - Free HD Images. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Defeated.xxx is open! Free video previews - Free HD Images.
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettDefeeted   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check it out on my website for FREE HQ Images!

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

And the match begins.
Stella is dominant for the first part of the video, putting Janelle in scissorholds, and painful stretched camel clutch.
Janelle want to play it harder! She can escape from a scissor, and SBAM!
A punch in Stella’s face put her down!! and SBAM!
A punch in Stella’s belly! A kick in her back! A kick in her face!!!
Janelle is super angry and in full control of this really hard BEATDOWN!
Stella seems to be unable to react in any way…
Janelle treat her like her trophy, ragdolling at her!
She puts her in some painful submission moves, and Stella can just suffer!!!
Janelle enjoys put her foot in her mouth too!!
Victory pose for her!! And not happy yet!! She writes on her breasts… LOSER!

Language is English!

Including:
Female Wrestling
Forced foot in face
Bearhug
Woman Trophy
Ragdolling
Painful stretches
Punch
Kicks
Camel Clutch
Knockouts
Victory Poses

Highlights:
Janelle Bearhug + Scissorhold combo

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 374 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettDefeeted   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

Stella found a team partner who can help her versus the Janelle\Scarlett team.
Ginevra, a tatooed really hot girl.
This video is a competitive footsmother 4 girls tag team match.
That means a LOT of action, a LOT of moves, a LOT of feet!
Force the opponent to the floor, blocking her and put feet on her face!!
Stella is really confident, and doesn't give the tag for a long time!
Stella has fun with their opponents, Scarlett and Janelle are not so aggressive as she is!! Alone she can put them in danger!
Ginevra seems really over confident of her beautyness...
She says she's the gorgeous girl ever existed... and the other girls is made for stay at her feet!!
The first time is ok.... The second time is ok....
She doesn't know... here the things doesn't work in this way...
The third time Stella can't stop herself to react!
Stella teams up with Janelle and Scarlett, and they force the "gorgeous girl ever existed" to worship their 6 feet!!
Ginevra doesn't want to do it at the beginning, but Scarlett has her convincing methods.... She begins to torture Ginevras nipples.... forcing her to obey!
How humiliating is it for Ginevra!!!

Language is Italian!

Including:
Competive wrestling
Footsmother fight
Foot humiliation
Forced Foot Domination
Forced Foot Worship

Highlights:
Ginevra dominated by 6 feet!!

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 374 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

Scarlett mixed wrestling versus a poor fucking loser.
Scarlett's headscissor power destroy this poor guy....
Reverse figure four, frontal headscissor, reverse and lateral headscissor,
the super sexy can figure out how to destroy him properly....
Until the KO, followed by the dominating victory pose!

Language is English!

Including:
Wrestling
Knockout
Victory Poses
Mixed Wrestling
Headscissors

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

Jade and Janelle have agreed to a tag team wrestling match against Stella and her partner, but Stella's partner hasn't turned up. Stella is very confident though and says she'll fight Jade & Janelle on her own!
First team to get 3 submissions wins.
The fight starts off keeping to the rules and with wrestling holds.
However, with her opponents able to tag and switch places,
Stella finds it harder than she expected.
She resorts to dirty fighting, which leaves Jade and Janelle wanting revenge.

Setting: Mats

Round 1 (about 3 minutes)

Stella has the upper hand for most of the round and has both her opponents in trouble.
But Jade & Janelle keep escaping by tagging out and switching places.
Eventually Stella tires and submits when Jade traps her in a head scissor.
Holds in this round: test of strength (which Stella wins), kneeling surfboards, arm torture, scissors.

Round 2 (about 3 minutes)
Stella realises she has to stop her opponents tagging so tries holds where she can pin their arms.
First she pins Janelle face down and sits on her back.
She twists Janelle's arm, but she won't submit, so Stella pulls her hair.
Janelle still doesn't submit and manages to get an arm free and tags with Jade.
Stella then pins Jade face down and sits on her back.
Stella removes Jade's bra top, then pulls her hair. Next she puts Jade in a surfboard hold.
Jade still doesn't submit, so Stella traps her in a body scissor and attacks her nipples.
Jade tries to resist but can't free her arms and eventually submits.

Round 3 (about 4 minutes)
Jade wants revenge and soon removes Stella's crop top (Jade is also still topless).
The fight is then fairly even until Jade traps Stella in a head scissor.
Jade chokes Stella with her legs and pulls her nipples, but Stella won't submit.
Jade tags with Janelle, who immediately puts Stella in a camel clutch.
Stella still doesn't submit, so Jade tells Janelle to pull Stella's mesh bodystocking tight against her breasts.
Stella finds this too painful and submits.
Holds in this round: kneeling surfboard, scissors, camel clutch, arm torture, leg torture.

Round 4 (about 5 minutes)
Stella is now tired and almost beaten.
Jade starts by removing Stella's skirt. After that Jade and Janelle dominate Stella and tag many times.
Holds they use on Stella: belly punching, kneeling surfboards, leg torture, arm torture and nipple attacks.
The round finishes when Jade traps Stella in a head scissor and squeezes until Stella nearly . Stella submits, Jade and Janelle celebrate while she lies gasping for breath.

Ending
Jade puts her bra back on. She then stands on Stella's hair, so Stella can't escape.
Jade says to Janelle that she wants to punish Stella some more.
Stella hears this and tries to get up, not realising Jade is standing on her hair, she painfully finds she can't get away.
Jade forces Stella to her feet, holding her by the hair.
Janelle punches Stella's belly while Jade holds her up.
Janelle then pulls Stella's nipples before they let her collapse to the floor.
Next Jade puts Stella in a headscissor. Janelle punches Stella's belly, while Jade pulls her hair and nipples.
Finally Jade takes Stella by the hair and leads her over to the sofa. She positions Stella so her back is on the arm rest, with her head and shoulders hanging over the end.
Jade pulls Stella's head towards the floor by her hair with one hand and squeezes one of Stella's nipples with the other.
Janelle continues to punch Stella' belly.
They leave Stella in that position when they've finished enjoying themselves.

Language is English!

Including:
Female Wrestling
Nipple Torture
Arm Torture
Belly Punching
Kneeling Surfboard
Boston Crab
Painful stretches
Leg Torture
Camel Clutch

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -

Knife Fight ends in a Bearhug KO

Opening scene Scarlett sleeping on bed when door knocks. Stella at door waking her up.Stella says she is going to kill Scarlett for knock out her friend Janelle. Scarlett says only one going out today is her for waking her up.Stella attacks with knife but Scarlett catches Stella knife hand. They lock fingers in test of strength with free arms, while knife hand side struggle. They clash chest to chest, body to body, strong staredown.
Stella try to stab Scarlett with knife, but Scarlett is strong and keeps knife away. Scarlett tells Stella when she gets her to the bed she is going to out her to sleep.
Stella over confident says fight is not going to the bed, she will kill her standing up.

Knife fight should be 2 or 3 minutes. Scarlett force Stella against wall and hits knife hand against wall, so Stella drops knife.
Now they lock hands in full fingerlock test of strength, body against body, staredown face to face, almost kissing so close. Stella says she does not need knife she will kill Scarlett with her bare hands!

Test of strength for about 2 minutes until Scarlett knee Stella crotch and stomach, then wraps her up in bearhug.

Scarlett picks Stella up in bearhug. Stella wraps her legs around Scarlett while in bearhug, scissoring her. Scarlett tells her she will take her to bed to out her to sleep.
Stella has no choice but to go to bed for fight because she is in air against bearhug.

Scarlett carries Stella to bed and both fighters go to their knees, Stella still trapped in bearhug. Stella puts up good fight and struggle to get out, but Scarlett is too strong for her.
Scarlett mocks her saying she thought she was going to kill her, stare into her eyes almost kissing.

Last 5 minutes is slow bearhug Scarlett knocking Stella out on her bed.

At end Stella is asleep on Scarletts bed. Scarlett lays down next to another defeated opponent and goes to sleep next to her.

Available on my website:
[URL=http://defeated.xxx/knife-fight-bearhug-ko/]Defeated.xxx
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Mixed wrestling match.
Total destruction and humiliation of this loser.
Scarlett and Janelle had plenty of fun.
He found himself under feet, kicks, asses.
His cock foot-crushed without any chance to escape!!
This 2v1 mixed wrestling match is totally one sided.
Guided by the experts Janelle and Scarlett, which are really angry with this guy.
Crushing his face, crushing his cock, facesitting him…. sending him KO with a figure four headscissor + body scissor!!
After a really hot victory poses, Scarlett and Janelle humiliate him;
he’s forced to lick their feet as a proper loser!!

Language is English!

Including:

Mixed Wrestling
Forced foot in face
Scissorhold
Facesitting
Foot domination
Ballbusting
KO
Kicks
Forced
Knockouts
Victory Poses
Highlights:
Janelle figure four scissor + Scarlett’s bodyscissor sending him KO

Available on my website:
[URL=http://defeated.xxx/mixed-wrestling-humiliation/]Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor guy! I am willing to tap in for him.... [Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated (with the collaboration of CPL) presents:

Defeated Facesitting
 -

Defeated Facesitting!

Girl \ Girl and Mixed Fighting based on facesittings and facesitting KO.

www.clips4sale.com/42006

Nude action:
Defeated Facesitting
 -
 -
 -

Outdoor actions:
Defeated Facesitting
 -

SSBBW:

Really huge ladies!
Defeated Facesitting
 -

Check our c4s store!!
www.clips4sale.com/42006

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

The Footjob bet turns into a 2v1 forced foot humiliation!
Scarlett bet that if the guy wins in a wrestling match with her…
She will footjob him!!
The guy accepts and the fight begins…
Scarlett seems to don’t attack… She’s submissive all the time…
And the guy wasn’t expecting this… In the meanwhile..
Scarlett is smiling…. Why she does?
The guy puts her in sleeperholds, bearhug and backbracker….
and Scarlett surrends!! The guy can’t believe that…
Scarlett is going to make him a footjob.. She begins to touch his cock with her feet…. But Janelle arrives in the scene, and they begin to kick him and stomp\crush his balls!!
He cannot react!! He’s going to be forced to be humiliated under Scarletts and Janelles Feet!!!!Language is English!Including:

Forced foot humiliation
Mixed Wrestling
Forced foot in face
Scissorhold
Foot domination
Ballbusting
KO
Kicks
Forced
Victory Poses
Available on my website:
[URL=http://defeated.xxx/forced-foot-humiliation/]Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -

Attire: Yoga shorts or pants and bra

Setup: Ginevra is in her apartment charged with guarding important disk (can be USB jump drive, etc) that contains government secrets.
She knows enemies are looking for it, and will do anything to get it. She is supposed to call for backup if she detects threat.. but she is overconfident in thinking she is strong.

Door knocks. Ginevra has her knife in hand, ready, opens door, looks around. Nobody there. She goes back to her bed.
Door knocks again, Ginevra uses her phone to call for backup.
She says on phone "You will be here in 15 minutes? Good. I do no not need backup though, I can handle whoever is there.
They will regret it! Do not tell me to answer door nobody will get past me to the file."

Ginevra opens door, and before she even realizes what is going on, Scarlett charges in, grabbing hold of Ginevra hand with one hand, and other hands they lock fingers in fingerlock test of strength.
They clash chest into chest, belly into belly, face to face, eye to eye.
Scarlett kicks the door closed to make sure no neighbors hear what is going on.
Scarlett demands government file and she will let Ginevra live.
Ginevra is angry that she is taken by surprise, but over confident she will destroy her attacker and tells Scarlett she is will her. Ginevra does not speak much more after other than saying she will Scarlett.

Ginevra tries to Scarlett, but Scarlett is strong.
They struggle across room, against wall, on floor, on bed.
First 4 minutes or so of match is just body to body chest to chest struggle.

Scarlett takes battle to the bed, both fighters on knees.
Scarlett pushes Ginevra's hand behind her back and pull in, in a bearhug.
Their other hand are pulled behind Ginevra's back and she is now in full bearhug.
Ginevra is furious she is losing.

Last 2 or 3 minutes is Scarlett slowly bearhugging Ginevra to KO. Ginevra puts up good fight, trying to get out.
She struggles hard, but she is no match for Scarlett.

Scarlett puts Ginevra to sleep on the bed from the bearhug. She takes the USB Jump Drive and kisses it. "I got it"
She looks at Ginevra "All you had to do was give me this and you'd still be here okay!"

It's only been 10 minutes.. not enough time for Ginevra's backup to arrive.
She was overconfident in her ability, all she had to do was wait for backup instead of answering door. But her overconfident attitude was her downfall.

Language is English!

Including:
Bearhug
Test Of Strenght
Knockout

Available on my website:
[URL=http://defeated.xxx/bearhug-knockout-fighting/]Defeated.xxx
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

Mixed Footsmother Fight, the loser has to lick!
Scarlett can manage really well this loser,
She destroys him with her sexy perfect fighters feet.
After the full control of the first part of the fight,
She cruelly smother him, sending him to KO with a foot in his mouth!
Now the loser has to lick feet, after this mixed footsmother fight lose!

Language is English!

Including:
Footsmother Fight
Mixed Wrestling
Knockout

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

Scarlett has just 1 mission.
Enter in the room and destroy Janelle.
Janelle doesn't expect that, and before she can defend herself,
she is cruelly belly-punched by Scarlett.
Janelle is going to loose the chance to defend herself,
as she begins to lose strenght... she's desperate and in pain on the floor..
Scarlett, with no mercy, continues his job, leaving Janelle strenght-less, desperate and semi-koed on the floor.

Language is English!

Including:
Belly Punching
Female Desperation

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -

Scarlett and Janelle are sleeping on the mats.Scarlett wakes up with Janelle's feet on the face..
While still sleeping, Janelle is trying to footsmother Scarlett,using her legs strenght!
Scarlett can't escape from this position, and she tries to wake Janelle up as soon as possible, without results!!
Scarlett is under sleepy Janelle's feet and can't fight back, and gets knocked out with Janelle's foot in her mouth!
Janelle wakes up.... understand what happened...
and put again her feet on Scarlett's face before going back to sleep!

Language is English!

Including:
Sleepyfeet
Footsmother
Knockout

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -  -
 -

Tiffany Vs Mia: Mistress Vs Mistress Footsmother Fight With Foot licking - TIFFANY IS BACK!
TIFFANY IS BACK!

Mistress Vs Mistress - Tiffany Vs Mia
Footsmother fight - Foot licking for the loser.

Tiffany and Mia are "special" friends; they decide to challenge themself in a footsmother fight. Both girls hate feet!

The match is really cruel and Tiffany and Mia are really disgusted under the opponent feet!
After a long fight, Mia can take the control and smother Tiffany to KO!
Mia victory poses on her... and forces her to lick her feet!!
The mistress loser has to obey!!!

Language is Italian!

Including:
Footsmother fight
Foot Licking
Foot domination
Victory pose
Knockout
Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -  -
 -

4 Rounds Footsmother Fight.
Tiffany is really aggressive while Kelevra tries to fight back…
Kelevra seems scared and can’t fight back..
Tiffany feels confident and footsmother the little young girl to knockout…
The second round is Kelevra revenge, Tiffany is really angry,
blocked under her little feet, going to KO by the little young girl.
The next two rounds, Tiffany doesn’t give a chance to Kelevra.
She’s totally destroyed under Tiffany’s feet, with 2 knockouts..
Waking up, she has to lick Tiffany’s feet, laying humiliated under her.

Language is Italian!

Including:

Footsmother Fight
Milf vs Young
Knockout
Young
Foot Licking
Victory Poses

Available on my website:
Defeated.xxx

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links