Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Defeated.xxx is open! Free video previews - Free HD Images. (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Defeated.xxx is open! Free video previews - Free HD Images.
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettDefeeted   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN NOW - FREE DEFEATED TV IS AVAILABLE!
 -

Check it out on my website for FREE HQ Images!

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

We’ve already see Elizabeth in the last match with Stella.
She’s an unstoppable MMA Fighter, high skilled and trained in headscissors and many strength moves.
The little Nina tries to escape from her Headscissors, without any chance.
Elizabeth stays in total control for the entire match, with Nina’s head in between her tattooed legs.
Many reverse headscissors before going into a devastating figure four scissor.
Nina is drooling and her eyes rolling much, without any chance to escape,
She goes Knockout without any chance to escape or do something.
Destroyed, Koed on the floor, while Elizabeth Victory poses on her Knocked out body.

Language in english

Including:
Headscissors KO
Headscissors
Reverse Headscissors
Figure Four Headscissors
Victory Poses

Available on my website:
 -

Take your opportunity to make your custom fetish video fantasy REAL!
If you’re interested in having a personalized fetish custom video for you
email to: info@defeated.xxx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 374 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettDefeeted   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Dragonlily comes in the room and is angry at Tomiko and Cheyene. They slept with the boss to get promotions that she worked hard for and was supposed to earn.
They make fun of her for not doing everything she could have to get the job. This makes Dragonlily even angrier and she attacks them with fury.
She is so angry and strong that they are afraid of her and they can't stop her from beating them both at the same time in the beginning of the video.

The bad girls then trying to fight back with their dirty fighting. Dragonlily is still strong but she starts to get weak from all their 2 on 1 attacks and dirty moves. They overpower her and start to abuse her.

Tomiko and Caroline then have fun dominating, humiliating, and knocking out Dragonlily.

In this video:
Much talking and yelling that its hard to hear the sounds from the person being dominated.
Lots of panting, moaning, gasping from the girl being dominated.
Some quotes: "Deep throat my foot bitch", and "You like my ass in your face?"

Language in english
Including:
Catfight
Facesitting
Forced Foot Licking
Knockout
Victory Poses

Available on my website:
 -

[/quote]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 374 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Stella vs Nina.
Nina has never won a match, always at someone’s feet.
The match begins with Stella dominant, easy for her.
Nina drools much in her scissors, seem to be knocked out really soon.
She can escape from Stella’s scissor this time…
Stella is joking about her, but she gets dazed by a punch in the belly that sends her on the floor.
Stella was understimating Nina’s brave.
Stella, painful, gets trapped in Nina’s scissor. Stella can escape from there,
but again she gets belly punched and begins to get weaker and weaker.
Nina continues to hit her stomach until her teacher Stella is on the floor.
To humiliate her more she leaves her topless…
Stella can’t get back, she gets punched again and finally Nina can send her KO in a beautiful headscissor. leaving Stella drooling on the floor.

Language in english

Including:
Headscissors
Belly Punching
Drooling
Knockout
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN NOW!
 -

Defeatedsexfight.com
 -
 -
 -
 -

Blonde vs Blonde, Czech vs Czech, for this fight to the orgasm.
Hot ladies, hot tribbing action, just HOT.
The loser will be facesitted to KO, Victory posed and then ass to ass tribbed!

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Tracy hates Lilith "the little girl".
The video starts directly with the fight, where Lilith tries in vain to attack Tracy, without any effect.
Tracy hits Lilith in her weak stomach, again, again and again, cruelly and powerfully.
Lilith rasps and writhes on the floor, in pain and without air.
Tracy takes her fun playing with Lilith, destroying her until Lilith goes drooling to KO.

Language in english
Including:
Belly Punching
Drooling
Knockout
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Elizabeth is the new Fighter of Defeated!
MMA Fighter, Purple hair with a really dominant and cruel attitude.
Elizabeth hits Stella's stomach at the beginning of the video, to weak her opponent belly
Then she puts her in multiple bearhugs, squeezing her and leaving her without breath
Many bearhugs in this video, before the final KO and victory pose

Language is English
Including:
Bearhug
Knockout
Belly punching and Kicking

Available on my website:
 -

This month we'll have available the goddess Dragonlily, Olivia Rose, Tomiko and Cheyenne Jewel! Prices starts from 300€.

-

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Tracy vs Stella.
Tracy is way bigger than Stella, is easy for her to control the fight.
She puts Stella in a Bearhug, with arms outside then inside, to squeeze her better.
Then she takes her in TKO position, but Stella can reverse it in a Reverse Neck Choke Hold.
Tracy can't escape from here, and Stella crack her neck leaving her KO on the floor.

Language is English
Including:
Bearhug
Knockout
Choke Hold

Available on my website:
 -

This month we'll have available the goddess Dragonlily, Olivia Rose, Tomiko and Cheyenne Jewel! Prices starts from 300€.

-

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Defeated’s longest and most brutal video to date, Stella picks a fight with BBW Meda and pays the price. Meda takes control right away, Stella tries hard to fight, but Meda is just too big and too strong for her. In just a few minutes Stella is a barely conscious ragdoll for Meda to play with. Meda takes off Stella’s bra then bends, kicks, punches, chokes and even stuffs her foot in the completely helpless Stella’s mouth, torturing the beautiful Stella for over 35 minutes. But this one doesn’t end there, Meda then changes Stella clothes and leaves her KO’d on the floor. Stella wakes up later, slowly struggling to her feet, just as Stella is back up, Meda reenters. Stella begs for mercy, but she gets none as Meda begins to beat her down again. This time once Meda gets board of ragdolling Stella around, she hogties Stella by trapping her arms in her own clothes and exits again. This time when Stella comes to she has to struggle to free her limbs before starting her slow struggle back to her feet. Again just as she gets upright, Meda enters the room again, this time Stella is too weak to beg and just crumbles back to the mats. That doesn’t stop Meda as she again chokes and tosses around a barely conscious Stella. Meda goes for a second 10 count pin before finally leaving Stella unconscious on mats.

(Thanks to my friend Alan BNDASupaMark for this description)

Including:
BBW
Wrestling submissions
Forced foot licking
Drooling
Punching
Chockes
Many KOes
Ragdolling
Nipple Torture
Total Destruction
Humiliation

Available on my website:
 -

-

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Newcomer vs Newcomer.
Junkie vs Reina starts with a dominant Junkie, she's bigger than Reina and can use this at her advantage.
She puts Reina in a painful Camel clutch, and then into a really cruel Boston Crab, probably the cruelest we've seen in Defeated!
Reina suffers so much there, while Junkie flex her sitting on her neck too!!
Reina is destroyed on the floor, Junkie step on her, but she's too overconfident.
While joking about her, Reina hits her with a kick in the middle of her legs.
Junkie falls on the floor, in pain.
Reina is too destroyed to get on her feet, and she uses her last energies to headscissor her, until Junkie is near to be unconscius.
Playing with her, choking her, using her hands over Junkie's mouth.
Her last move, she chokes Junkie with her feet, before make her neck snap rotating it with both feet.
Victory poses for this awesome newcomer.

Language is English
Including:
Female wrestling
Boston Crab
Knockouts
Cunt Busting
Foot choke
Neck Snap

Available on my website:
 -

-

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Janelle Vs Lilith, Onesided wrestling match.
Janelle uses scissorholds on the poor 18yo Lilith, that can't escape from her long legs.
After she gets weakened, Janelle takes her in Bearhugs to finalize her opponent.
Lilith can't escape, and slowly she goes to KO.

Language is English
Including:
Female wrestling
Scissorholds
Knockout
Bearhugs

Available on my website:
 -

-

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Janelle Vs Stella.
Stinky feet. Fight.
Who knows Defeated knows what this means.
The fight as always is fair, as the two girls are really experienced.
Who will submit at her opponent stinky feet?
Always stinky feet on the face, fighting and then... the humiliation!
Kissing stinky feet after losing a fight? Do you want to?

Language is English
Including:
Female wrestling
Stinky Feet
Knockout
Forced foot smelling
Forced foot kissing
Victory poses

Available on my website:
 -

-

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Reina seems to find easy opponent in Junkie.
She destroys her ABS with lots of sounding punches,
And then she walks on them to finish her more.
Junkie can't move anymore, Reina takes her into a bodyscissor that send her asleep!!
Before the end, Reina step on her back over the ABS, and we see Junkie have a little convulsion!
Victory pose for Reina!

Language in english
Including:
Belly Punching
Knockout
Victory Pose

Available on my website:
 -

-

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

xxx.Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

2 unequal sisters
Wife - Alexa Tomas
Mistress - Francys Belle
Share the same man (Alexa´s husband), they have both the same male lover... The older sister (Alexa Tomas) married to the man, learns that her young sister (Francys) has a sex affair with her (Alexa´s) husband and the wife Alexa challenges her younger sister (Francys Belle) to a defeat sexfight and deathfight in front of her husband (POV, camera view is husband)
Alexa Tomas : the older married wife (Alexa wearing many make-up (eye make-up, fake eyelashes, red lipstick), long fake french manicure fingernails, large hoop earrings, a pearl necklace around her neck, wearing black thigh high nylon stockings with very wide black lacetop, black knee-high shiny patent leather lace-up platform stiletto-heel boots, black underbust waist corset with black pasties on her nipples)
VERSUS
Francys Belle : Alexa´s younger sister who has a sex affair with her older sister Alexa´s husband (Francys is all naked and barefooted, no make-up, all naked, colored fingernails)...

The older sister Alexa Tomas wants her younger sister Francys to stop fucking her husband and Alexa challenges her sister to a sexfight and a following death duel in front of her husband (Alexa´s husband / Francys´ lover), who will watch them... Young sister Francys agrees on a deathfight with Alexa in front of Alexa´s man and Francys accepts the challenge in Francys´ house in 2 hours... They both agree to test who makes the other woman come twice in a sexfight contest, then to a final fight to the death in front of their shared lover... Alexa Tomas (cheated wife) tells her younger sister (Francys) each woman can wear whatever she likes to wear for their fight... The young mistress Francys tells Alexas she will call Alexa´s husband and ask him to be in her (Francys) apartment in 2 hours to watch them... Then they both leave the room to prepare for their fight...

Including:

Poison Ass Dildo
Tribbing
Pussy Licking
Gun
Deathfight
Many Orgasms
Orgasm of Death

Available on my website:
 -

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

Little Lilith tries again to fight Tracy, who is much bigger than her.
This is a one-sided match, focused on bearhug (with arms inside so the victim can’t react).
Tracy destroys Lilith in 3 different Bearhug, and ends her in a back scissorhold bearhug.
We can see the struggle in Lilith who can’t fight back in anyway, before she goes to KO.
Tracy then have fun with Lilith with some ragdolling, to humiliate the knocked out little girl.Language in english
Including:
Bearhug
Knockout
Ragdolling

Available on my website:
[URL=http://defeated.xxx/bearhug-ko-match[/img][/URL]

--------------------
 -

ScarlettDefeeted
Elite Trooper
Member # 45712

-

Defeated.xxx
 -
 -
 -
 -

This is a One Sided "I'm going to make you submit and ask to be punished match".
Elizabeth immediately takes control and give Stella pain through scissors, arm choking and smothering.
Elizabeth lets Stella go several times, to give her another fair chance, just to dominate her again.
She make fun of Stella, and Stella whimpers and get hurted by Elizabeth's domination.
Elizabeth then chokes Stella, this time for real, and tell her she has to submit and do exactly what Elizabeth tells her or she will choke her until her destruction.
Stella has no choice but to agree and Elizabeth starts to be even more dominant,
forcing Stella to beg her to pinch her nipples until she cries,
telling Stella to put her head between her thighs and ask Elizabeth to scissor her as hard she can,
Forcing Stella to say that Elizabeth is better than her.
Throughout the domination Stella is whimpering and crying

Language is English
Including:
Sleeperhold
Scissorhold
Humiliation
Forced foot kissing

Available on my website:
 -

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links