Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cum4Brats - the new HOT thing at c4s! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cum4Brats - the new HOT thing at c4s!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynn's human ashtray - 4k
 -
Beautiful, young princess Lynn treats you like the that you are. you are less then a grain of sand for her, but this time she is in a good enough mood to upgrade you into becoming her personal human ashtray. lucky you! you'll get to stare at her gorgeous face while she lazily smokes her cigarette and puffs the intoxicating smoke from her perfect mouth into your drooling face. her mere stare makes you feel insignificant, and when she orders you to open your mouth and swallow her ash - you obey. Oh, you also get to stroke. actually - demanded to stroke. will you get to cum? that's a different question, and it's up to the bratty princess's will.

originally filmed in 4k - best quality on the net!

get it: here

Nikol's dangling bitch - 4k
 -
"Hello, bitch...you wanna masturbate today? yeah? you will do it only when I say. you'll be ready for my orders...you want to jerk your cock? yeah? are you ready for this, bitch?..."

dirty feet joi
 -
"I was just playing in the mud, and I thought that you might like my dirty feet...*laughs*...Oh, yeah, you're getting all fucking hard, huh? you wanna lick my dirty feet?...you like stroking your cock for my fucking, dirty feet?"

caroline stroking puppet - 4k
 -
"ohhhh...you dirty, dirty boy...you're a masturbation addict, aren't you?...looking for girls, online, to give you instructions...well, go ahead...and listen to my instructions...and wrap that hand of yours around your cock...and stroke. and while you're stroking...I want you to listen very...very...carefully...to the instructions that i give you..."

30 seconds to cum
 -
"Focus...on my beautiful face...realize...that I am the one that's in control here...I have all the control...all the power...I can literally do anything I want...and what of my favorites, favorites to do...is put a spell...on pathetic losers...just...like...you..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Multi orgasm and eat it for me
 -
"Hi, baby...ready for some fun today? cause I have a mysterious little idea for you...today we will be working on...back-to-back orgasms, I'm thinking three...and guess what else you'll get to do? you will get to eat your very own cum after each orgasm...!"

stroke for my filthy feet
 -
"Look at those filthy feet...practically black...*laughs*...I know what a dirty foot-boy you are...your cock is rock-hard, and dripping already, at the sight and scent of my filthy, filthy, wrinkled soles...go ahead. start stroking...and we're gonna play a little game..."

extreme toes joi
 -
"you're here to worship my bare feet, don't you?...my sexy feet...yes...you're so weak...don't stroke...just watch...as I tease you like this...just use your mind, for now..."
as celine's irresistible toes gets closer and closer to your drooling face, you'll be allowed to stroke. at first, using only one or two fingers, and eventually, having the privilege of wanking like crazy and explode to her countdown.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Feet strip-tease joi
 -
"Hi...you see my toes wiggling inside this soft socks? all five of this sexy, little piggies?...you can see that they're spreading in there...a nice, big toe-spread...is that turn you on?"

slowly building you up, Mistress Cheyenne surely got the skills to tease and make a foot-freak drool - and the perfect looks to match. prepare for a great experience...

preview: here might be blocked on some forums!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

nicetoesplease
Major Player
Member # 49513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicetoesplease   Author's Homepage   Email nicetoesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good, I'll have to check out this new c4s store [Hump]
Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

quote:
Originally posted by nicetoesplease:
Looking good, I'll have to check out this new c4s store [Hump]

thanks! [Smile]

Mind-fucked by Valora
 -
"I need to have a word with you...you see...there's something that's beenon my mind, recently...it's really simply the fact that I...have full control over you...and sometimes I think that you forget that. so you're going to focus all of your attention this clip on me...*laughs*...I don't think that's gonna be a hard thing to accomplish, do you? well, once of the things i need from you, attention-wise, is to keep your hands on the table...that's right, there's no stroking allowed in this video, until the very, last, 30 seconds..."

preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums!***

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

pulsate & drip for my dangling
 -
"You know, there's something I've noticed about you...I've noticed that whenever I do THIS (dangling her shoe) you stop, and stare, and drool...don't try to deny it. it happened time and time again...tell me, is there something about THIS: my tall pump dangling over my nyloned toes, that makes your cock hard?...why don't you go ahead and show me..."

one of the most intense teasing videos up to date. the last 30 seconds will be a blast.

preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums***

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Slobber at my feet, slave!
 -
"Look at you down there, slobbering all over! do you want my feet so badly? don't you? your dick is so fucking hard right now! you just wanna stroke it...! well, guess we'll play a little game, then, huh? I want you to jerk your dick...while you hold your breath."

preview: here

Suck a cock for me
 -
"well...I am addressing you today, because you've become a little concerned about how to impress me further...now I know...I'm not really an easy person to talk to...and god knows I'm not an easiest person to impress...but there are a few things that you can to, to really show me that you're dedicated to me..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

amuse me, tiny-cocked foot bitch
 -
"such a pathetic, worthless little bitch you are...go on, use those two fingers, to rub on that tiny, useless little thing between your legs. I'm not going to call it a dick, cause it's not...you're not a real man...not only...are you...pathetic little foot-bitch, who gets off...on his...pathetic, lowly foot-fetish...but...you also have a tiny, little thing, don't you? a little jerk-stick?..."

Till there's no sperm left...
 -
"Hi...I know you're here for jerking...but you must NOT look at my toes...you look only into my eyes...today...I'm going to h!pnotize you...you're to be my little zombie pet...and even after finishing watching this video...you're going to watch it again...and again...and again...until there is no sperm left..."

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/104362/till-there's-no-sperm-left]here[/url]

your cock is an over-sized clit
 -
"It's you again...have you come back with that...itty-bitty little cock of yours? of course you have. how could not wanna come and see me? I mean...look at me. really? *laughs*. so...lets just get to the fucking point. go on. I guess try to pull that itty-bitty cock of yours out..."

get ready for some extreme small penis humiliation!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

raging-hard for my putrid nylons
 -

I got a little surprise for you...
 -

cum on your face for me
 -

deeper under my spell...
 -

edge for toes
 -

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

smoking joi
 -
"Hi, loser...so..guess what we're doing today? that's right! but, I have a little surprise for you...(lights up a cigarette) I'm actually gonna let you jerk your cock to that. surprise surprise! but don't worry! that's not the only surprise I have for you...the only air I want you to breath today...is my smoke...so, while you jerk that cock of yours...hold your breath. and when Inhale...get ready to inhale...as I Exhale..."

Gluttonous for toes
 -
"Hello, loser! I've got something that I know you are absolutely fiending for! *laughs* Oh, yes, I know your secret, dirty fetish! I know how much you absolutely love cutesy-tootsie little wiggling toes! in...your...face! that sweet dark-cherry chocolate cherry toenails polish, like little candies all up in your face! it's like a whole box of delicious chocolate, and you just want to be...a fat, little pig, and eat up all those tootsie toes...you are such a little gluttonous slut...wanting to feast upon those pretty, perfect tootsie toes, so badly...that you already build up a hefty tent in your pants, haven't you? well, go ahead...release it...unzip your pants..."

this video is just too damn good for toes & foot lovers.

disgusting loser pig
 -
"this is as close as you ever got to a woman, isn't it? someone to watch...never to touch...you pay me, to watch you abuse yourself. you could take the same money...and hire a professional of a different type...to FUCK you...but instead, you're paying me...to WATCH you. it's perfectly understandable...a man with your...condition...*laughs* I wonder what it's like...to be so...desperately...awkwardly unattractive...that you have to pay a woman...to watch you stroke your cock..."

I'm the one that gives you purpose
 -
"grab it...slowly...move your fingers up and down your tip...while you look into my eyes, and you realize...I'm the one that gives you purpose...I'm the one who makes you complete...that's because of me...that your life have a meaning...my beauty overwhelms you...and makes you weak...and it makes you horny...you are nothing...I am everything...stroke for me..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Fingernails tapping joi
 -
"Hi, boy...you're going to jerk today, to my....Ta-daaaaaa! fingernails tapping! as fast as I go - as fast as you go! and...no cumming! just no cumming...so, lets start..."

My devoted Little footboy

"Ohhhh...my devoted, little footboy...you've been so well-behaved...I will allow you...to beg for one thing from your goddess...Mmmm? just one thing. what is that wish to beg me for? *laughs* Ohhhh...how sweet. all you want...all you desire in the world...is to kiss my nylon feet. well...my devoted little footboy...that can certainly be arranged..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

dangle denial edge
 -
"is that time again? where I'm edging you? *laughs* my favorite time of week...edging my foot-boys...I've got a special treat for you today...where I make you edge to my feet...while they dangle in my heel..."

Mistress Chantel's extremely bratty attitude and Hot Australian accent will drive you crazy. just make sure not to pop without her permission!

Mesmerized by daria
 -
"Meet your goddess...Just close your eyes...I know what you see...my face...my perfect, goddess face, imprinted in your head...I know you want me...you want me badly...since the first time you've seen me...Oh, how hard you wish...to jerk your cock right now..."

Dirty, disgusting feet
 -
"Well at this disgusting little piggies I have...I've been walking around outside bare foot for hours, now...can you see the fucking dirt? Oh, it's disgusting! I bet you just wanna stick that cock right through my feet, just like this...and fuck those dirty feet of mine!..."

Hot, dominant bitch
 -
"How...much...do you...love the way I look in high heels? especially this tall, thin stilettos...the taller, the better, right? the pointier the heel, the more you're turned on...Mmmm? go ahead. get down on your knees before my stilettos...and stroke."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Kneel before my ass
 -
"well, if it isn't the little butt bitch, Mmmm?...you're to kneel before my ass and jerk your pathetic like a horny little bitch? of course you are. why don't you get down on your knees..."

Kinky, dirty feet joi
 -
*Laughs* "Mmmm...I've been watching you all day...you were watching me walk around, barefoot, watering the plants...getting in the mud...why are you watching me? it doesn't make sense...it only makes sense if...you like my dirty feet. *laughs* and i think that IS what you like..."

Up-close & personal mesmerize joi
 -
"have you been a good boy?...yeah...you've been trying to be a good boy, haven't you? just for me...you always, so badly, wanna cum for me...don't you? you love following my instructions...and jerking for me...you're addicted...to jerking...so addicted...and today, that's exactly what you're gonna do...you gonna jerk like a good boy...following my instructions...and you MAY get to cum..."

Orgasm or Oxygen?
 -
"I know you need it like oxygen...maybe even more...I mean jerking your cock off. you want it so badly...you're completely addicted to hand. but I wanna know...what you actually need more. orgasm, or oxygen?..."

sweaty gym feet
 -
"I've saw you watching me...when I was doing my squats...and My ass was right there, for the viewing...and I was pumping...up...and down...I saw you watching me...My sports bra...revealing so much...when I was doing my push-ups...but the funny thing is...the entire time that you were watching me...you never once looked at my ass...you never once looked at my tits...and why is that, Mmmm? cause you are a foot-bitch, aren't you?..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Foot freaks toes close-up joi
 -

"Are you ready to follow my instructions? are you ready to cum? yeah? you've been waiting to cum...especially since I've edged you...first of all, we're gonna get an extreme close-up of my toes...just the way you like it...and you will follow my instructions...and you gonna cum. but there's a catch..."

You'll do ANYTHING at all for me, losa[/B
 -

"Hi, you...My little Losa (british accent)...so...I know you said you'll do ANYTHING for me...anything...at...all. well...I decided...I want you...to stroke your cock...to cock. yeah. i know you're not gay. that doesn't matter. you'll do anything for me, wouldn't you? anything at all, remember you said? wouldn't you, Losa? well, i want you to suck cock for me. I want you to get hard for cock for me..."

[B]What kind of freak likes dirty feet?!

-

"see something you like? my feet? are you focusing on my feet? you like feet, don't you? what kind of fucking loser likes feet? more importantly, what kind of FREAK likes DIRTY feet?...I bet you wanna jerk off to my dirty feet, don't you?..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Insane nylons joi
 -
"My foot addicted bitch...I know you wanna jerk your cock off so badly when you see my feet...in this sexy and almost transparent pantyhose...not that fast, honey...first of all, we set up rules...so...you're allowed to jerk off your cock...when I wiggle my toes..."

A foot-fetish dream...
 -
"Hello, you little foot-bitch! come to jerk off for my perfect toes, haven't you? my perfect, wrinkled soles...of course you had. they are foot-fetish dream, aren't them? look at them...now...you can jerk off to my feet...on one condition...the condition is, we play a little game...when I say green - it means you can go. it means you can jerk that cock of yours till you're heart's content. we're trying to get you right to the edge! and then I'm gonna say "red"..."

How far are you willing to go?
 -

"So...you want...to have a chance with me...you wanna know what it's gonna take to be with me?...Mmmm...well...it's quite simple. I'm going to test you. I'm going to...see how far you're going to go...in order to get a chance with me...are you ready? are you ready...for that...challenge?..."

Mesmerized & H!pnotized
 -
"You're gonna be a very...good...boy...for me...a good boy...and you gonna jerk it...just...for me...you're gonna obey my commands...*laughs*...you'll jerk it...nice...and hard...and at the end of it...you're gonna be my little...cum slut...and you're gonna eat it...all...you will cum all over yourself...like a good...boy..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links