Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » You Missed My Feet (sexy brunette footjob)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You Missed My Feet (sexy brunette footjob)
AkiraShell
Board Regular
Member # 49070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkiraShell   Author's Homepage   Email AkiraShell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Missed My Feet

Oh baby I know how bad you've been missing my feet, so I though I'd give you a special foot job today. You know what makes them so special! I absolutely love to suck cock and I've practiced nice and hard for you to be able to rub your dick with my feet and suck on your head at the same time. Doesn't that feel so good? Do you like to watch me run my big size 9 feet up and down your rock hard, slippery wet, throbbing member? Just sit back and let me milk that cock of yours, don't take your eyes off my pretty feet!

Click here for the full HD clip!

-

--------------------
Check out aGirlsXXX.com for STRONG POWERFUL women
~xxxxx~
@AkiraShell on twitter for daily pics!
~xxx~
akirashellxxx@gmail.com for custom videos!

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FOOTLUSTBOY69
Board Regular
Member # 45803

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOOTLUSTBOY69   Email FOOTLUSTBOY69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's wishing I was him! She is just flawless head to toes!!

--------------------
I'm a tender, loving foot slave, foot fetishist and just became a cam model for CHATURBATE! Let me worship your gorgeous bare feet.. It will be worth it [Smile]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta say, impressive performance. I like the part where you sat back and spread out your hair.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Gotta say, impressive performance. I like the part where you sat back and spread out your hair.

Yeah, that's hot!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn... so hot and those skills...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's how one needs to be greeting when coming home. Hell Yeah
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the part where you have your toes wrapped around his cock and you take your mouth off it for a moment with the strings of his precum hanging from your lips.... HOT !!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20 dollars for a clip?!?! Ur out ur mind...
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hottest thing ever

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links