Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Top Clips - Foot Fetish category (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 138 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  136  137  138   
Author Topic: Top Clips - Foot Fetish category
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Clips And Chill by Amazon Goddess Harley studio

Were gonna stay in tonight! And you’re gonna worship my legs and feet! The kind of date night you want is to be completely subservient down at my legs and feet.

-

[URL=http://clips4sale.com/amazon-goddess-harley/Foot+Clips+And+Chill+%281080+HD%29][/URL]

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laughing At The Shoe Licker by The Mean Girls Studio

After we beat the slave, we allowed him to whimper at our feet as a reward. There is no Real Man on earth that would allow himself to be treated this way. After Princess Beverly and I remind him that we are superior we make him lick the bottom of our boots.

-

[URL=http://clips4sale.com/american-mean-girls/Laughing+At+The+Shoe+Licker+%281080+HD%29][/URL]

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

How Many Strokes by Obey Melanie studio

How many stroke will it take you to cum? Let's find out.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Mean Runner Girl by Ceara Lynch Humiliatrix studio

I’m always catching men staring at me, watching their heads turn as I run by. It is only natural for a guy to watch a sexy runner in her ass hugging tights. One of my neighbors I always seem to bump into, but he is never checking out my bouncing tits or even my ass when I pass him. I decide to lure him over after I see him again on my run to discover his fascination with me. I know he isn’t like normal men, but when I teased him with my hot ass he couldn’t take his eyes off my shoes. He must be lusting after my sweaty feet every time I’m out running. Why would a guy want anything to do with my gross stinky shoes and feet? My running sneakers are months old and have hundreds of miles on them. I love the idea though of shoving my neighbors nose into my shoes and making him sniff and lick my dirty socks and sneaks. Men are into some weird things.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Jessie's Sexy Sole Tease by EXTREME FEET CLIPS studio

Jessie knows just what you want and it's her delicious feet! She slips out of the hot tub dripping wet in her sexy red and blue bikini and props her feet up for you teasing you with her super wrinkled soles and long sexy toes! The hot blonde foot goddess drenches her feet and her body in baby oil making her already hot body and delectable feet impossible to resist! Tons of toe spreading and toe pointing which shows off her perfect high arches and oily wrinkled soles! She is a tempting Goddess indeed and definately knows it! Getting on her hands and knees she unties her tiny bikini bottoms and spreads her perfect ass for you as you stare at her upward facing wet wrinkly soles! Oh how you'd love to stick your huge cock in her sweet pussy and ass while you hold onto those slippery wet soft feet! Your cock is throbbing in anticipation! Go ahead slave boy and indulge in your sexy foot goddess! You will not regret it!

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Live And Jerk In The Now by Charlotte Stokely studio

I know you thought you would fuck pussy in the past… but now you’re a humiliation video junkie. Embrace the new you! Live in the now as a total loser, haha! No pussy for losers… You need rejection by a hot girl! You need my boots in your face! Lick my boots! Stare at my feet! Bow down before me and beg to rejected and degraded!

-

[URL=http://clips4sale.com/charlotte-stokely/Live+And+Jerk+In+The+Now+%281080+HD%29][/URL]

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Contrasting Feet & Soles by Model Feet studio

First we have Ebony Latasha age 18, standing 5 foot 4 tall with a shoe size of 10. Off to her right is Olive age 18, standing 5 foot 1 tall and wearing a size 7.1/2 shoe. These two contrasting girls are terrific as they both wiggle their toes at the same time. Its almost mesmerizing! Ticklish feet too. Look for these two and their photo set coming soon to bigfootbbw.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Therapist Foot Help

ou are a therapist. I have come to see you about my foot fetish. As you talk to me about my attraction to feet you are teasing, dangling your shoes from your feet. Then you tell me you are going to help me with my fetish, but not how I anticipated. Instead of trying to get rid of my fetish you are instead going to condition me to only love your feet. You take your shoes off and give me a teasing encouraging jerk off instruction, telling me exactly how to masturbate to your gorgeous feet and sexy high arches. Throughout the JOI you tell me how much better your feet are than anyone else's and encourage me to sniff and kiss them as I stroke and tell me I am going to pamper them and spoil you like the goddess you are. End with a cum countdown and tell me it was a promising first session but I will need to come back many more times to truly submit to your perfect feet. "

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Billie's Best Foot Show

Billie is directed to lay on the bed where she gives us a chance to see her feet from all angles. Billie also gets up on her toes and does a lot of movement along with willing of her toes. The cameraman also takes the liberty of smelling her feet as will as tickling her very ticklish feet too. This clip features our lovely model not only holding her feet behind her while bracing up against a wall but in the POV position as well. One Fantastic clip featuring one of Xanaspalace top girls.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Stroke to feet

In collaboration with the one and only Princess Lyne! Check out her studio here: //clips4sale.com/14404
You worthless foot freaks don't even deserve to watch this clip. Two of the most high powered dommes with our bare feet in your face, instructing your useless cock and destroying your ego. What more does a loser need out of life? Complete with a cum countdown. Your welcome.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Lowly At My Feet 24-7

It's not just my feet you love... it's being beneath my feet. You are a lowly peasant, you love to grovel and feel as inferior as you are. No woman’s pussy can compare to my feet. My power over you goes deeper than a foot fetish. Vow to be a better servant to me as you cum underneath my foot!

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Kinky electrician

Madame Sarka is having some electricity problems at home and so an electrician arrives. Who's much, much more interested in Madame Sarka's feet and legs (honestly: can we blame him?) then in all the electromagnetic chit-chat. He isn't really paying any attention and his dirty mind is doing overtime. At one point Madame Sarka has enough and forces this electric worm on his knees and orders him to worship Her feet. At first he looks at Her as if his tiny brain is suffering from short circuit problems, but soon enough he's licking and kissing with all his heart. Madame Sarka can be persuasive, to put it mildly. And Her legs and feet are drop- beautiful, that also helps. And so this little man is like a pet in Her hands, even when Madame Sarka spits some food in his face and on Her lovely foot and orders him to clean it. Then Madame Sarka turns Her attention directly to you, coming awfully close to the camera, with food that's about to spit in your face. It's like you're there with Her and you'll automatically open your mouth, sure thing! This is a real 220 Volt clip and you'll be giving light for days after watching this one!

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Jerk---But Only to My Feet

You love jerking off to Me, don't you? I know you do, you can't get enough of it! But now I want to try something a little different. I don't care if you have a foot fetish or not, today you're going to be jacking off to ONLY My feet! lolol yeah, I just love toying with you sometimes...and this seems like a fun new way to do it. I want you to completely ignore My tits and ass and focus instead on My cute toes, My wrinkly soles, the delicate shape of My size 11 feet. Good boy. Now I'm going to count you down while you jerk to only My feet. Do it. Cum for My feet.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

My New Foot Slave

I got a new slave to abuse! He served me at Mean Girl Manor when I filmed at AmericanMeanGirls last week and applied to be my new permanent bitch! Watch as I make him kiss, lick and gag on my feet. Oh and I forgot to tell him that I’m cuckolding him too, LOL! As soon as my boyfriend gets home, the new slave is gonna be polishing his shoes while we fuck in the next room.

-

Clips4sale.com

ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ivyy:
Jerk---But Only to My Feet

You love jerking off to Me, don't you? I know you do, you can't get enough of it! But now I want to try something a little different. I don't care if you have a foot fetish or not, today you're going to be jacking off to ONLY My feet! lolol yeah, I just love toying with you sometimes...and this seems like a fun new way to do it. I want you to completely ignore My tits and ass and focus instead on My cute toes, My wrinkly soles, the delicate shape of My size 11 feet. Good boy. Now I'm going to count you down while you jerk to only My feet. Do it. Cum for My feet.

-

Clips4sale.com

mmmmmmm-haf girl here [Smile]

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 138 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  136  137  138   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links