Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Top Clips - Foot Worship (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Top Clips - Foot Worship
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello i will post you Foot Worship Top Clips from Clips4sale.com (Clips4sale.com)

Stroke At My Feet by THE MEAN GIRLS studio

These are the luckiest losers on earth, haha! I let them stroke tier cocks within inches of my feet. They get to be down on their knees where they belong and confess how low they are while they stroke to my superior feet. I slip off my blue Jimmy Choos and make them beg to kiss my foot. They absolutely adore my wrinkled soles. I think I get a more pathetic reaction when I let the slaves stroke while they beg and confess how far beneath me they are.

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/32364/14829315/Stroke-At-My-Feet--1080-HD-

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small Dick Growth Encouragement by Obey Melanie studio

Are you a small dick cuck? Do you have a wimpy penis that people laugh at? Are you ashamed to show it off? I think I can help. I know Exactly how to make your cock grow! Can I make a man out of you? Can I make your puny dick stand up to its full potential? I guarantee I can! And after seeing what this video does to your prick, you will want to show it to everyone!

-
Clips4sale.com

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

New Slave Girl by UNDER GIRLS FEET

New model Jennifer makes our new slave girl Lucy to worship her feet. She orders to kiss her beautiful toes I sexy sandals. Then Jennifer forces her to clean dirty bottoms of these sandals. Miserable slave girl licks all street dirt and dust from sandals of her mistress. She does not like it, but she does it, because she just a slave. You can see how the soles become cleaner and dirt goes into the mouth of slave girl. After that, Jennifer makes to lick her sweaty bare soles. Slave girl Lucy licks soles with pleasure, because feet are much better than dirty shoes. She licks soles, sticks her tongue between toes and sucks big toes like a good foot bitch.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

You are NEVER going to cum by Obey Melanie studio

own your dick. You are Never going to cum as long as I have this key! Now get on your knees and worship My feet! Oh, I forgot to tell you. I'm going to let another man cum on them first!

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Humiliated Foot-Wipe The Mean Girls studio

This was just some "extra" footage of me rewarding a slave after we used it for some of our clips. I decided to let it grovel at my feet and lick the foot-sweat off the bottoms of my feet. Isn't that nice of me?? After it took a nice beating for us, I felt like it should be rewarded...and what better reward is there for a SLAVE than the sweat from the feet of a beautiful princess like me?? I think it is sooo fucking pathetic though that losers will literally work for me- just to lick the sweat off of my FEET. Haha.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Foot worshiping kitchen appliance by Mistress Ezada Sinn studio

I got Myself a new kitchen appliance the other day: a foot worshiping slave. Naked, chained under the kitchen table, he has to worship every foot that comes in his range. All a Lady needs to do in order for the appliance to start its routine, is to wave a foot in front of it, and I intend to call all My Lady friends to enjoy this new appliance. But for now I will be enjoying and testing it, having My feet kissed and licked while I enjoy My coffee and browse on My phone, moving the feet out of the appliance's range and watching it struggle to reach, or feeding it from under My sole. This appliance is not perfect yet, but I think in one week of practice it will learn to please as it is supposed to.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Learn To Love Feet by TA Worship studio

MJ is learning to worship feet and Celeste offered to be her first test subject. MJ's first thought is how cute Celeste's toes are before she starts to lick them gently. Her friend can't believe how passionate MJ is about caring for her feet. Each lick starts long and runs along the length of Celeste's foot before nuzzling into a set of wrinkles or around the ball of her foot. The wetter her feet get, the more Celeste begins to glance longingly at MJ's advances, cooing softly whenever she hits a tender spot. Together they share an afternoon of foot worship.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Kinky Teacher by TA Worship studio

Riley called MJ in for a parent teacher conference to go over her son's failing grades. MJ is desperate for her son to pass but knows a thing or two about Riley that she will use to her advantage. It seems there is a site on the internet the depicts Riley having her toes sucked and she really seems to enjoy it. When MJ brings up the site Riley tries to deflect only to have MJ grab her by the ankle and start slowly removing her heel in the classroom! Now barefoot with her secret exposed, Riley can no longer hide her excitement as MJ's tongue begins to work its way onto her soles. Moaning with pleasure, Riley agrees to figure something out to rework the grades in only MJ keeps up the amazing job she is doing on her toes.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Fan Service by TA Worship studio

Honey has fans of her perfect feet all around the world but very few have ever been lucky enough to serve her saintly soles. Today, Honey has found a new girl how longs to worship the perfect curves of her high arches. These barbie doll feet are sorely in need of a warm tongue to caress all of Honey's tender spots. Ready to allow this lustful foot servant a taste of her toes, Honey lays back and basks in the sensation of a relaxing day at the office. How will her latest foot girl measure up when it comes to pampering her pretty peds?

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Office Foot Bitch by VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE studio

Everyone needs an office bitch and Miss Love makes sure to keep a staff completely filled with them. Each potential hire goes thru an intense screening process before they are deemed worthy enough to work under a demanding boss like Miss Love. After waiting all day bound and helpless under her desk the newest office bitch gets to prove his devotion by massaging her soles with his tongue. She expects every employee to put her needs 1st and being able to relive the pain in her feet after a long day in heels is extremely high on her list.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Spill your seed by Bratty Princess Lisa studio

Following this ruined orgasm I would love for you to continue to tease me with your toes, explaining that if I want to orgasm I'm going to have to work for it. I want you to instruct me on how you would like me to stroke my cock for you, all the while teasing me with your sexy toes and telling me in detail the many things you'd do to me with them if I was a good boy. When you feel the time is right, I would like for you to give me no warning or countdown but demand me to cum again on command and remove my hand from my cock once I begin to spurt, catching me by surprise and ruining my orgasm again.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Pathetic Foot Sucker by THE MEAN GIRLS studio

My slave is ordered to crawl over on his knees and remove my shoes to worship my feet. I make him listen to me humiliate him as he is forced to kiss my toes and thank me. He doesnt even deserve to breathe the same air as me. I give him an additional insult as I use his tongue as a foot wipe, LOL! I dis miss this loser and order him to lick all my shoes before I put him back in the cage.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Legendary Arches by TA Worship studio

Christina Carter's feet are well known for their gorgeous wrinkly soles and cute little toes. Soft as butter and delectably sweet, Christina loves having her feet played with and it has been a while she had a loyal foot servant to attend to the needs of her supple arches. We all know Cat loves to worship but today she is especially proud to serve at the feet of a foot goddess. She wastes no time getting her feet out of her sexy pumps as Christina asks her what she likes best about her feet before instructing her new slave how best to worship at her feet. You can see Christina's hips wiggle as each toe is sucked one by one and her wrinkles are nibbled. Could you resist the moans and gasps of a seductress as beautiful as Christina Carter when her bare feet beckon for your touch?

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

You're Fired! Tori's Turn by Foot Mode FF Foot Domination studio

This is the sequel to the very popular You're Fired! But this time, its bitchy boss, Miss Tori, who gets caught by the CEO of the company, Miss Dragonlily. She catches Tori yelling at an employee for being pathetic and thats when Miss Dragonlily steps in to teach this loser a lesson. Tori is forced to kneel and sniff on Miss Dragonlily's hot, sweaty flats! Then she is told to suck on her toes, lick her soles and blow her foot! Tori does as she is told, but its no use, she's fired and finished under Miss Dragonlily's CEO SOLES!

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

The Queen Returns by The Mean Girls studio

So Queen Kasey wanted to stop by and check up on how I've been doing since I took over Mean Girl Manor. And I totally want to impress her with how well-trained and obedient the house slaves are. When she arrives, I make sure that I have 3 of them lined up and BOWING DOWN to her when she walks in! (And I make sure to have it all captured on video too by a camera slave so I can post it on here!) Then I make them ALL of them literally grovel at her feet to make sure she feels welcome!! I think she loved it. She had 3 losers groveling at her feet to welcome her for several minutes. Then I let her have her pick of which 2 she wants to totally "worship" her feet after her long trip. She picks her fav 2 slaves, sits back, relaxes, and we both mock them as they worship her sweaty feet...haha.I think she is impressed with how obedient they all are. Of course, I inform her that the regular beating I require are really helping with keeping them in line... [Wink] Princess Bella

-

web page

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links