Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Top Clips - Foot Worship (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Top Clips - Foot Worship
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tall Goddess by VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE studio

Amazonian women always get get what they want. Blair Williams is a leggy blonde who makes men fall to their knees and obey her every wish at the snap of her fingers. She instructs her slave to remove her heels and worship her superior size 10's.

-

Clips4sale.com

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I would love to be worked over like that! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Wow, I would love to be worked over like that! [Jerkoff]

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be his stunt double
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
I'd be his stunt double

[Smile]
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Kicks Come Off by TA Worship studio

Michelle is a mild mannered waitress who spends her days hanging out with friends. She is a shy sweetheart who is actually embarrassed by the size of her 10.5 feet. She didn't know what to make of MJ invitation to have her feet kissed but thought she would give it a try. MJ loved how sensitive her big feet turned out to be and Michelle has a hard time suppressing giggles as MJ bathes her soft soles from heel to toe. Cradling Michelle's feet, MJ licks along her soles, soaking them with her affection. Michelle can't believe how good it feels to have her toes in MJ's mouth and said she can't wait to have her feet worshiped again. Enjoy this angelic cutie's first time foot loving experience!

-

Clips4sale.com

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ivyy:
Kicks Come Off by TA Worship studio

Michelle is a mild mannered waitress who spends her days hanging out with friends. She is a shy sweetheart who is actually embarrassed by the size of her 10.5 feet. She didn't know what to make of MJ invitation to have her feet kissed but thought she would give it a try. MJ loved how sensitive her big feet turned out to be and Michelle has a hard time suppressing giggles as MJ bathes her soft soles from heel to toe. Cradling Michelle's feet, MJ licks along her soles, soaking them with her affection. Michelle can't believe how good it feels to have her toes in MJ's mouth and said she can't wait to have her feet worshiped again. Enjoy this angelic cutie's first time foot loving experience!

-

Clips4sale.com

I'm in love with her feet. I find big feet a massive turn on and this is [Thud]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

I am happy you like it:)
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

The Class Bitch by Foot Mode FF Foot Domination studio

The new girl in class, Olivia, is studying when the class bitch, Bella, walks in and tells the new girl that she's sitting in her seat. Olivia tries to stand up for herself but quickly finds herself on her knees with a face full of the bad girls long soles and extra long toes! Poor Olivia cant escape and it forced to obey the bad girls orders of smell, licking and sucking on her mean feet. After Bella's feet have had the sweat and stink licked off of them, she gets bored of new girl and foot smothers her out in front of the entire class.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

If you get caught staring at dirty feet

Do you have a staring problem? Like watching Women walk around in their bare feet? Then I'm going to give you something to stare at. I'm going to stick My soles in your face and make you watch them. And when you're done, you can lick them clean!

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Foot Worship Treat

Alternate video formats available by search of title.After letting this loser lick the dirt off our shoes, we decide to REALLY make his day- we let him take our shoes off (after an appropriate amount of BEGGING!) and allow him the HONOR of licking the sweat off of me n Bella's gorgeous feet. Need we say more? We even shove BOTH of our feet in his mouth at the same time at one point! Pig. LOL-Princess Beverly

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Your blackmail continues

Your foot fetish is getting worse. So is the price. Now you have to pay for every orgasm and seeing My feet makes you want to cum. How much will you have to pay to see My feet? And how much cum will you have to lick up when you do see them? Get out your wallet, drop to your knees and watch what My feet do to your cock and your mind!

-

Clips4sale.com

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

[Big Grin] more comming
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

The Slave Shop

Princess Beverly to walk in to a room that acts as a slave shop with two (or more) slaves in a line on their knees, hands on their heads looking down with prices on their chests. She is on the phone explaining to a friend that her foot slave has died, the slave was too old anyway and not capable of licking her feet clean to her standards anymore anyway. She tells her friend that she's in the slave shop to buy a replacement and she's not sure whether to buy a cheap one as it'll only be a foot slave or buy a higher grade one. She tells her friend that she is going to try one out to see if it's worth her buying from this shop. She puts the phone down and turns her attention to the selection of slaves. She inspects them very roughly including making them open their mouth to check their tongues. She also looks at their penis's and makes a comment that "no wonder they are just foot slaves!"

-

Clips4sale.com

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links