Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Top Clips - Foot Worship (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Top Clips - Foot Worship
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Football Sunday

While the lady of the house relaxes, the resident male pet works. In this case he is tending to her feet, massaging and pampering them to ensure that Goddess Kate is completely comfortable as she enjoys her football game on tv.

-

Clips4sale.com

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ivyy   Email ivyy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JustMyFootbitch

Lady Iveta hot and demanding as always!! She is sitting there having her devoted slave kneeling beside her while she is doing some messages with her smart phone. After a short while she is bored so she decides to use her foot slave for her amusement. She allows him to worship her sexy high arched feet and she gives him exact instructions how to do it! Lady Iveta orders him to kiss each and every toe. She lights a cigarette watching down at her slave with a satisfied expression on her face. Lady Iveta is locking so beautiful and it’s a pleasure watching her while she treats her slave like the foot bitch he is! She wants him to suck all the sweat in between her toes licking it from the soles. She gags his mouth deep with her foot and she enjoys a lot humiliating and dominating her worthless slave with passion! Great close ups and a lot of POV scenes!

-

Clips4sale.com

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Panties for My toilet slave

When My toilet slave fails to perform his bathroom cleaning duties I am forced to punish him accordingly. I make him clean My feet after walking barefoot on the dirty floor. Then I torment him with My panties and force him to worship them while I dangle them in My ass crack and off My feet. He will sniff them and be reminded he is My toilet slave. Maybe next time he will do a better job with his chores.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

My Feet Are Your God

Get on your knees, you inferior loser - It’s time to take your obsession with My Feet to another level. I want you to renounce your religion and literally accept My FEET as your new God.

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Morgan's Attitude

Morgan is a very dominant woman and it really shows again in this clip! That was a very long day with her sexy naked feet inside her leather shoes so she calls her slave to make him bow down on his knees! She wants him to take her high heels shoes off and take some very deep breaths inside her shoes! She just wants him to know what it’s like to work all day long! She makes him sniff both of her shoes, and totally covers his face with her sweaty naked feet! She makes him take some deep breaths in her feet because she thinks that it is the only thing he deserves after this long working day! She makes him sniff her feet, and makes him stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She also wants him to lick and clean all the dirt, right in between each of her toes! He had no choice to do it properly, since this is exactly what she asks for! Hot Clip Alert!

-

Clips4sale.com

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

SlaveForMySweatyFeet

Lady Sofia is sitting on the couch relaxing after a long day on a sexy pair of Italian high heel sandals. Imagine the scent of her feet and the taste of the foot sweat. She orders her devoted foot slave at her mercy and commands him to worship her sexy high arched feet. Her slave is licking the arches and in between her toes sucking all the sweat and dirt off her feet. After a while she wants him to take off her elegant high heel sandals for being sure that he licks the soles and toes proper. Nice toe sucking scenes, great POV scenes, nice close ups.

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/12493/17100128/SlaveForMySweatyFeet--MP4-

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Chicano Foot Cuckold

Princess Lilly and Princess Carmela are getting all dolled up ready for a night out on the town to meet some real alpha males. Princess Lilly is almost ready when she notices her shoes are dirty. Princess Carmela checks her shoes and see’s that her heels are dirty as well. They can’t go out with dirty heels so Princess Lilly calls for the shoe-cleaning slave to come clean the dirt off of their beautiful high heels. They make the slave lick the dirt off the bottom of their shoes and polish their entire leather shoes with his tongue. They tell the slave everyone will be looking at them and they better have the cleanest shoes at the club. They make the slave clean every inch of their shoes from top to bottom including licking the soles clean and sucking on the heels. The slave better do a good job and make their shoes shine so they can meet guys at the club. Princess Carmela reminds the slave that they own his ass and he will be used as a personal shoe cleaner by the Mean Girls for the rest of his life!

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/32364/16275686/Chicano-Foot-Cuckold--1080-HD-

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Valentine Gift

Its Valentine's Day and Sasha has a gift for Cleo. Though for Sasha it is a gift for her too, Cleo loves having her feet pampered and Sasha knows for sure how to turn her on.

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/20684/17194350/Valentine+Gift+MP4

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Cum Bathed Feet

After a workout My beautiful sweaty feet are worshipped properly. They are fucked and soaked in cum. I use My feet to dominate men. Turn them into My pets. All for the chance to lick them. This is real Foot Domination!

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/2218/17235704/Cum-Bathed-Feet

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks hot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
That looks hot!

Thank you [Smile]
ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

Stolen Socks

Sadie is always stealing and wearing Sasha's socks and Sasha has had enough. She needs some compensation for her lost socks and insists that Sadie allow her to worship her gorgeous soles.

-

http://clips4sale.com/studio/20684/17362632/Stolen+Socks+MP4

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

My Best Friend's Girlfriend Karly

Karly is chilling at home when her boyfriend's best friend comes over to visit. He sits next to her and they make small talk as she lounges with her feet propped up. He can't help but stare at her feet and she soon catches him out. She confronts him about his foot fetish then confesses that she loves her feet to be worshiped but her bf just isn't into it. She soon has her feet in his face, making him suck,lick and kiss her sweaty soles.This is exactly what she's been after all this time and she soon will make ninja her complete foot bitch before her man gets home from work.

-

[url= https://clips4sale.com/studio/40537/17422740/My+Best+Friend%27s+Girlfriend+Karly+-+HD+1080p+MP4]https://clips4sale.com/studio/40537/17422740/My+Best+Friend%27s+Girlfriend+Karly+-+H D+1080p+MP4[/url]

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

High heel worship

Slave Jay is in for a serious treat with Lyne and myself dressed to . We make him lick and worship the bottoms of our sexy black heels, sniff the insides and even suck on my bare toes. Has this little bitch died and gone to heaven? Yeah, I think so.

-

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16312/5616679/High-heel-worship

ivyy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 49775

The Embezzler

Sasha is a pretty bitchy boss. She is always ordering and demeaning her employees over anything and everything. Even getting her coffee is hazardous as Kate England soon learns. She of course does not prepare her boss's coffee to her liking so Sasha demands that she humiliate herself by worhsipping her feet. However, Kate has a little something over her boss, she works in accounting and learns that Sasha is embezzling money from the company. The tables are turned and Sasha must worship Kate's feet to ensure her silence.

-

https://clips4sale.com/studio/20684/17536924/The+Embezzler

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links