Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Meet Skylar! And Introduction to FootJobVirgin my dream-come-true (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Meet Skylar! And Introduction to FootJobVirgin my dream-come-true
footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjobvirgin   Author's Homepage   Email footjobvirgin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone! My name is Larry aka "Lucky Larry" and below are several video-stills featuring Skylar! about 8 months ago I fulfilled my dream of publishing my very own foot fetish website, FootJobVirgin.com!  Ive been a lurker on here and some of the other foot boards for over a decade going all the way back to the original hitwgang website that I used to abuse myself to on a regular basis.  

I'm gonna be posting alot of sets here to give back a small bit of the pleasure this board has given to me over the years. The theme of my site is to capture almost documentary-style the experience of attractive female models being introduced (often for the first time) to the interesting fun of having their feet worshiped by a true connoisseur of the fetish and then they give their first footjob.  And alot of them get to try a Hitachi-style Body Wand vibrator for the first time as well.  Cause hey... I like to give back.

I have a total of around 70 videos shot almost all with different models and about 30 that are edited and on the site now. Im adding another one every week or so as time permits. Since each film is an hour-long mini-documentary of each model's experience shot with 3 to 5 cameras the editing process is pretty time-consuming.  I also plan to continue to shoot 1 to 10 new ones per month going forward.  More revenue would help greatly with those plans.  Most videos have accompanying picture sets of 50 to 300 still photos plus 100 - 200 Video-stills captured from the video as I edit it.  I put out two versions of each video at 1080p-HD and 540p-SD which works pretty well on the smaller devices or slower internet speeds.

Now without further ado here are a bunch of video stills from my experience with Skylar.  She was definitely no longer a FootJobVirgin after her ride on our Magic Couch of Dreams  "Where dreams come true"  Enjoy! And PLEASE comment if you enjoyed!

-

HQ Still Photos (Over 400 in all on site):
 -

-

-

Video Still-Frames (109 on site):
 -

-

-

-

I hope you guys enjoyed these shots of Skylar!  If you did please leave a comment and let me know.  The more you guys comment your likes the more excited I will be about positing more for you!

Thanks for your time,
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

[ December 18, 2016, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: footjobvirgin ]

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she has cute feet! What size?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjobvirgin   Author's Homepage   Email footjobvirgin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Yeah, she has cute feet! What size?

Hey Icarus thanks for the comment. Skylar is an 8.5 - 9 as I recall.

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bow down to this legend! Love your style of vids! Especially when the girls show how inexperienced they are at giving FJ's by asking questions. Then by end of the vid are damn near pro's! Keep up the great work!

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I'd surely love to be in his position!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

quote:
Bow down to this legend! Love your style of vids! Especially when the girls show how inexperienced they are at giving FJ's by asking questions. Then by end of the vid are damn near pro's! Keep up the great work!
Thanks BTL that's one of the best praises of my work If seen. Ive had precious few comments since I started my site and I am hungry for feedback because I think my concept is fairly unique.

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the fact too that it doesn't seem like the girls are finding it like a chore, they seem really into it. I guess using the wand doesn't hurt lol

--------------------

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

quote:
I guess using the wand doesn't hurt lol
No Nope Not at all! I find many girls have heard of it but never gotten to try it before.

I actually own the domain HitachiVirgin.com also but haven't really done much specifically for that yet. I have video footage of probably at least 200 models trying that the first time in the midst of shooting them for FootJobVirgin and BrandNewAmateurs.

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Would love to see some reverse style FJ's mixed in too if possible. But camera angle wise might be awkard?

--------------------

footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

quote:
Would love to see some reverse style FJ's mixed in too if possible. But camera angle wise might be awkard?
You know Ive never shot that before but I guess its worth a try. I have a model coming later today to do another FootJobVirgin video so maybe today's the day to give that a shot?

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Nice! Look forward to seeing it! [Smile]

--------------------

footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

quote:
So BTL I shot a new FootJobVirgin film with a new model "Nikki" a cute ebony gal with an amazing body and we did the reverse style just for you! And wow it felt really REALLY good. She edged the HECK out of me with her hands and feet for a very long time. I'll try and grab some video stills in the next few days and post them here.

Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Larry, what a name! You are lucky indeed. Skylar is sexy as hell! Would love to see more of her. Well done.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjobvirgin
Board Regular
Member # 50350

quote:
But camera angle wise might be awkard?
BTW, BTL, I had like 5 cameras going so it was well-covered haha

--------------------
Lucky Larry
FootJobVirgin.com

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Unreal! Can't wait to see it! [Smile] And, fuck it I'll be greedy lol any redheads coming up?

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links