Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Ava Dalush BLACKED (BBC).... ***MUST SEE*** footboy1 Approved !!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ava Dalush BLACKED (BBC).... ***MUST SEE*** footboy1 Approved !!!!
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG !!!!!!

https://xhamster.com/movies/4444750/blacked_british_wife_ava_dalush_loves_big_black_cock.html

-Young hot creamy white brunette? CHECK.
-Big black stud with a HUGE black cock?? CHECK.
-Warm sweaty black nylons peeled away to reveal moist, smelly feet??? CHECK.
-Smoking hot creampie ending with scalding black sperm injected DEEP inside her warm, wet, pink, tight little cunt???? CHECK.

You can just TELL how fucking itchy she is for this HUGE BBC. The chemistry between the two of them is amazing! By about the 10:40 mark you can see he's clearly struggling big time so he clamps down on her really hard and decides to unload that warm black seed inside her.... She drains every last fucking drop of sperm from his nuts!!! I LOVE how fucking HOT the heels of her sweaty feet look in this position after being encased in those warm black nylons!!!!! [Eek!] [Drool]

And that look of satisfaction on her face at the end as she feels his warm cum oozing inside of her is just the icing on the cake!!!

This one my friends gets a PERFECT FIVE OUT OF FIVE on the official footboy1 Jerk-O-Meter© !!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Enjoy!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have some quality stuff! That's a site I will probably join eventually. Been a member of the Dogfart Network for a while now. Liked that they added a foot fetish section, but they don't add to it much these days. Probably realized it was a niche part of their larger operation.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's pretty nice. You can tell that he was laying down that pipe her. Hahaha!

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Ock:
She's pretty nice. You can tell that he was laying down that pipe her. Hahaha!

Yeah. You could just tell that when she started riding his cock, he wasn't going to last much longer, and a big load of potent black sperm was coming her way. Whelp, he gave her what she wanted! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

So, so, SO fucking HOT.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's fucking hot. Having that hot brunette take all that loving, it's not surprising the poor guy was about to explode!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links