Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » New to site - Wife's feet size 6 - Pics added 1/16 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New to site - Wife's feet size 6 - Pics added 1/16
tinook12
Board Regular
Member # 35354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinook12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New to Wu's. It's an amazing site. Only recently convinced wife to allow her pics to be posted.

Please let her know what you think.

-  -  -  -  -

[ January 16, 2017, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: tinook12 ]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very, very nice. [Drool] [Thud] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has some gorgeous feet! I'd love to see more of her soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning soles. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young hung bbc
Board Regular
Member # 49179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for young hung bbc   Author's Homepage   Email young hung bbc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm sexy do you have more._

--------------------
Sole searcher

Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinook12
Board Regular
Member # 35354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinook12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has to be my fav position. Get the best views. LOL

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That definitely is one fantastic view, definitely worthy of a massive load. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Lucky man, she has amazing feet
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love for her to work me over ...BIG TIME!!! [Hump] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, the view so many of us have come to love!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinook12
Board Regular
Member # 35354

I'm trying to get her to wear a princess plug in her ass but so far she's rejecting that notion. Would definitely be a better sight if I can convince her! lol.
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice! Id never leave the house!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FDF
Major Player
Member # 47150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FDF   Email FDF   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes! I've been coming to the forum since the early 2000's and you have raced to the front of my favorite posters with these.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinook12
Board Regular
Member # 35354

Thanks for all the compliments. I will surely pass to my wife as encouragement.
Here are more pics. I love feet with jewelries as they accentuate the feet more. Toe ring is almost a must for me.

-  -  -  -  -  -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links