Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » A Blog near and Dear to My Heart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Blog near and Dear to My Heart
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started a few months ago, this blog discusses topics many here would be interested in. Stop on by!

-

[ February 13, 2017, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: SolelySimplePleasures ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your most recent blog on gynophagia reminded me of being terrified by scenes from the movie, "The Naked Prey" when I was young. You wrote a great article that makes some great points.

The naked "damsel in distress" theme appeals to many. It's just fantasy, and it's been done in so many scenes over time. So long as no violence or harm is done to the consenting models it's all in fun.

One of the best foot-related vids I've seen featuring this theme is from a very old FM-Concepts film fc129s4 where naked Wynona Winter's wrists and feet are tethered to a chair, and Jennifer George uses her long nails to "tickle torture" Wynona's sensitive soles for information.

The models are convincing in their roles as Jennifer warns Wynona that things "could get much worse than just tickling" as Wynona holds out on revealing her info yet begs for her tickle torture to stop.

Seems like the damsel in distress is appealing to many. Keep up the great posts.

JJ

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolelySimplePleasures
Loyal Member
Member # 51086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolelySimplePleasures   Email SolelySimplePleasures   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mr. Jones for your kind words. FM-Concepts is my all time favorite producer. All their old stuff still holds up and always will for me!

I don't believe I have seen The Naked Prey. I'll have to check that out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links