Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My FIrst Post! With Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My FIrst Post! With Pics
Goddesstangent
Board Regular
Member # 51473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddesstangent   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys this is your Goddess Tangent I will be posting pics here from my Foot Fetish clips and more! I love to wear pantyhose and sexy heels as well as have my nylon and bare feet worshipped.

This is one of my hottest new foot worship clips.

Watch it here Goddess Tangent 's World Of Femdom

-
A unique and exclusive, one of a kind AMATEUR, BEHIND THE SCENES foot worship clip! See what Goddess Tangent demands from Her staff in between the breaks of Her BDSM clips shoots. The clip starts with Her getting Her feet massaged by a staff member. As She starts to enjoy the foot massage, She requests that Her employee puts Her feet in his mouth and this is where the clip gets really hot. Enjoy the first-of-its-kind chance to take a glance at Goddess Tangent's real life personality and hear Her talk about how She likes having Her feet worshiped and how important regular foot pampering for Her is. See Her enjoy foot worship, foot massage, and toe sucking Her way. A really unique clip!

Godess Tangent's World Of Femdom

--------------------
Goddess Tangent

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you do custom requests?
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say you have quite gorgeous feet, Goddess. Welcome to the Forum!

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lucky guy!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome, Goddess Tangent! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been following your stuff for many years Lady Tangent. I'm very sorry I missed a chance to book a session with you before you left your old dungeon.

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg how much for a session ???
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links