Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » BUSTY IHOP Waitress Tease and Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BUSTY IHOP Waitress Tease and Footjob
Chevezzz
Loyal Member
Member # 49042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevezzz   Author's Homepage   Email Chevezzz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One restless night, I decided to get out and grab some late night breakfast with a friend at IHOP. It was a Saturday night; so we picked the location that's nearest to downtown. Lots of hotties like to eat there after leaving the bars. We arrived, took a seat and ordered omelettes. Two groups of girls walked in minutes later. One group sat in the booth across from us. We tried making small talk with the girls while they waited for their food, but they made it clear that we weren't getting anywhere with them...Sigh. I hate snobby chicks! I made sure I wasn't going to strike out though. I then set my eyes on one of the waitresses. She was about 5'2 and there wasn't much to see because she was in uniform. But she had a nice physique and her boobs appeared to be big by the bulges they made under her shirt.

I caught her outside on a smoke break before leaving and slipped her an extra tip for her number. We text each other for a couple of weeks until she was comfortable with coming over to visit. She had on a pair of Jordan sneakers, so I knew her feet would be nice and smelly! She kicked off her shoes and I got right to work with recording. Her slender soft size 7 soles looked delicious! I gave them an intense 30 second sniffing before she stood up to do some floor poses....It didn't stop there.

DeFEETed: A Foot Fetish Story

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

DeFEETed C4S 112718

defeetedcasting@gmail.com

-

--------------------
CG

Posts: 61 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look good on your hard cock. Any pics of her cum glazed soles?

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice !!! The 3rd and 4th pics are money. What did they smell like ?????

And by the looks of it, by the time those smelly fucking feet planted themselves on your cock, you were already starting to leak a bit. Way to go !!! [Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They do look fragrant

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best IHOP story I must visit this location lol
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet, what a score. [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to think I usually leave IHOP disappointed! Sure beats pancakes! Her soles look very soft and smooth.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best Ihop ever. Nice work my friend
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that was one hell of a visit to the IHOP [Thumbs Up] . She has divine soles that I'd love to get my face involved with. I would definitely not have left it there either [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy591
Member # 51117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy591   Email Footguy591   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a rock star dude!

--------------------
Footguy591

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links