Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Miranda Miller's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miranda Miller's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out 18 year old Miranda Miller in her full scene! Solo feet, foot worship and her first ever footjob! I also discounted this clip. Lots of footage

See this at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

See her Anal Creampie clip at:

www.phillybuttsluts.com

-

Check out 18 year old, Miranda Miller's FULL SCENE! She's girl next door hot and has incredible feet and gives an amazing FIRST footjob. See her solo foot tease, foot worship and first footjob all in one clip and at a discounted price.

Miranda Miller is a BRAND NEW GIRL! Just 18 years old and with size 9.5 feet, she's surely to be a major hit with you all. She extremely young looking and also has a really innocent look to her. She is from a small town in Colorado and now comes out to LA often. This is her VERY FIRST FOOT FETISH SHOOT! She's only been in the biz less than a month and I already have booked her for her FIRST FOOTJOB, FIRST FOOT WORSHIP SCENE as well as an ANAL CREAMPIE SCENE, too! This girl does it all and does it all while wearing a wide ear to ear grin. In fact, you can't keep her from smiling. Just a great great girl to work with and I will surely be working with her again and soon! I have Miranda wear her well worn sneakers with no socks. Her feet are very sweaty as a result. I have her remove each sneaker and then hold up her feet to the camera. See her wrinkled soles and also the tops of her feet in this scene. Lots of toe pointing, toe wiggling as well as toe spreading and closeup action of her super soft feet. She gets weekly pedicures, in fact. Hence the super soft feet!

Next, I lick her 18 year old, super soft feet and soles! I couldn't wait for this after knowing just how soft and smooth her soles were. Her size 9.5 feet are incredible and she is also quite TICKLISH as I lick her bare feet and suck her toes. She is very vocal throughout this clip. Check out the variety of angles where she gets her feet worshiped on camera for the VERY FIRST TIME! As I worship her feet, she rubs my cock over my shorts getting me ready as she prepares to give her FIRST FOOTJOB!

We start the footjob scene off by me finishing up some foot licking and then she teases off her clothes and strips down and is completely nude now. I enter and she plays with my cock and teases it while I lick her other foot. I get instantly hard as I lick her soles and she gently strokes my cock. She got the footjob motion down really well as she wraps her arches around my dick and strokes away. Next comes the oil and it makes it even easier as she strokes my cock up and down. Not only that, she uses her FINGERNAILS on my cock and it felt oh so good!! WOW!! She knew just how to tease me with her fingers gently as her other foot continued to play with my dick. It was the PERFECT TEASE!! More cock jerking and then it was time to unload a huge blast of cum that just kept cumming and cumming all over those fresh EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD BARE FEET!! Miranda then holds up her cum soaked wrinkled soles directly at the camera. She continues to do this by doing a toe point so you can see her 18 year old wrinkled soles and then she spreads her toes with the cum dripping.

This is an awesome scene with a BRAND NEW 18 YEAR OLD GIRL, FRESH TO THE INDUSTRY!

Starring: Miranda Miller and John

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love big feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links