Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Olivia Kasady's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Olivia Kasady's Full Scene at Barely Legal Footjobs!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is gorgeous girl, Olivia Kasady. She is a fresh faced girl next door type and has incredible feet. See the whole package here. Solo foot tease, oiled soles, sneakers without socks, foot worship and footjob, all at a discounted price. You literally get a ton of footage here!

See her full scene at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

You can see her ANAL CUCKOLD scene at:

www.analcuckold.com

-

Check out my latest scene! Meet Olivia Kasady! She's an adorable innocent looking girl with braces. Looks can be deceiving though because she's not quite as innocent as she looks. This 21 year old beauty with size 6 feet and high arches loves to have her feet licked and toes sucked. She also gives great FOOTJOBS! Not only that, she LOVES ANAL. That will come soon, lol. We start things off with an interview as I get to know her. She dangles her feet out of her white sneakers which she is wearing without socks so her feet are nice and sweaty. After both sneakers are off, she holds up each foot to the camera and then both at the same time. Check out her super wrinkled soles and high arches as she does a great toe spread, wiggles her toes and spreads her toes. This girl is so freakin cute!

Olivia then, pours oil all over her soft feet and soles. She has very wrinkled soles and nice wide feet. Gotta love a girl with braces, too! She is nude sitting in the chair at Fetish Con and she pours the oil in long streams as it drips all down her soles. She continues to rub the oil into her feet and on the tops of her feet. From there, Olivia does a toe spread, points her toes and wiggles her toes. She has such a cute face! She gets pedicures once a month and you can certainly tell.

See me remove her sneakers while revealing super sweaty soft feet. Gotta love those braces, too. She is wearing sneakers without socks and I happily take them off. I lick her bare feet one at a time and suck her toes and I lick in between each toe. She points and spreads her toes as I lick them up and down from heel to toe.

I was lucky enough to get her up to my hotel room last week in Ft. Lauderdale after a day at the beach. I told her was visiting after meeting her at Fetish Con and she was definitely down to give me a footjob as she knows how much she enjoys giving them. We start things out with my licking her super soft feet and extremely wrinkled soles. Her soles felt so great on my tongue. Gotta like young girls' feet! She then starts to stroke my cock in a great smooth motion. She is awesome at giving footjobs and I was as hard as a rock. Then, came the oil as she poured it all over my cock and her feet. This created a great footjob motion as her feet went up and down on my cock. After a ton of cock stroking, I exploded all over her soft feet and soles and she then held up her cum covered feet to the camera. This was an amazing footjob from a super girl-next-door type with braces!

Starring: Olivia Kasady and John

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links