Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My new Foot Fetish website - weekly updates !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new Foot Fetish website - weekly updates !
FeetFocussed
Board Regular
Member # 51581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetFocussed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So as a geek girl I decided to build my website to share my foot fetish love with others. Took me around month to build it and I put a lot of love into it. I had foot fetish since I was a teeneger, started with my sisters heels obsession [Tongue] Now as I am adult I can fullfil my hobby without any boundaries [Smile] I decided to share some fragments of my private life to public and try to raise some pocket money. Feel free to visit and enjoy [Smile] I will do my best to keep website updated weekly.

Feet Focussed

Here's some exmple of my first ever clip [Tongue]

-

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetFocussed
Board Regular
Member # 51581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetFocussed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another update enjoy guys and have a nice evening [Smile]

-

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] what size are your gorgeous feet? Congrats on the website by the way [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links