Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Caught on Camera!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caught on Camera!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This POV footjob clip has a really cool different feel to it. It has that iReporter look you often see on the evening news when someone sends them a cell phone video that's often breaking news. Well......the unknown creep in my bedroom who I had no idea was hiding in the closet took a cell phone video when I was only just trying to have some fun. Jae Lynn was passing through the area where I live and I invite her into my apartment. She has such nice soft wrinkled soles. Size 8 feet. She immediately puts them all over my rock hard cock and strokes it up and down. She also gives me a reverse footjob and she can do that incredibly well. She turns around and strokes my cock again and I explode all over her feet and soles with a humongous load. See the cum drip off her soles as she points her toes and spreads them. Great up close wrinkled soles shots with cum. It's as if they are right in your face. I have no idea where else this cell phone video showed up. What a creep who did this!

See this POV footjob clip at:

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com

-

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links